PDA

View Full Version : Will this never end...

TXDawg
11-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Found this site linked on FB. Pretty cool idea, in general. However, take a look at the "Ultimate Fan" minifig on the MSU page:

http://www.oyosports.com/College/Mississippi-State-University

Ridiculous!

smootness
11-11-2015, 03:57 PM
It looks red and blue, but I actually think the shirt is meant to be maroon and all of the fans have blue pants. Look at Texas, Georgia, Alabama, any of them...all blue pants.

TXDawg
11-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Yeah, but compare the color of the fan's shirt to the color of the player's jersey. They know how to do maroon. Maybe it's a Croom era Russell shirt.

smootness
11-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Yeah, but compare the color of the fan's shirt to the color of the player's jersey. They know how to do maroon. Maybe it's a Croom era Russell shirt.

Haha it probably is, look at the trainer's shirt color. BTW, why in the world would one of the main things you do be a trainer's cart? A little grim there, eh?

The funny thing is, look at Iowa State. They have a more maroon fan shirt than ours, but their football jerseys are much more red.

sayit
11-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Bought my daughter the Bulldog and she loves it. It's just a Lego figure with a few extra points of articulation and couple of accessories. Overpriced but I gave in. May be common knowledge but they can't do a specific player until they're out of school.

TXDawg
11-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Yeah, the pro team sets have specific, named players.