PDA

View Full Version : Guess where Bear was Saturday...

Jack Lambert
11-11-2015, 11:03 AM
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/11/what_msu_learned_from_alabama-.html

GreenheadDawg
11-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Don't worry we are just flipping our own player. Merry flipmas

MaroonFlounder
11-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Obviously, the difference in what he saw in Bama's defense vs. LSU...and what Bama will do against us...is we have no Derrick Henry.

I don't know if DeRunnya will get single coverage like he is hoping.

And even if he does...will Dak get sufficient protection?

Political Hack
11-11-2015, 01:03 PM
They won't double Bear straight up but they'll probably bracket him a decent amount on certain downs and distance.

AFDawg
11-11-2015, 01:16 PM
Still dead?

Jack Lambert
11-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Still dead?

For everyone out side the state of Alabama.

Coach34
11-11-2015, 03:47 PM

We're 4th in sacks allowed. We will be ok

SDDawg
11-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Obviously, the difference in what he saw in Bama's defense vs. LSU...and what Bama will do against us...is we have no Derrick Henry.

We good.

smootness
11-11-2015, 04:22 PM

If we spread them out wide, it will be difficult to double anyone. When we go 5 wide, that only leaves 6 defenders to potentially use as additional coverage, but if you leave the middle of the field too empty, as Kentucky found out, Dak will take off.

Jack Lambert
11-11-2015, 04:52 PM
If we spread them out wide, it will be difficult to double anyone. When we go 5 wide, that only leaves 6 defenders to potentially use as additional coverage, but if you leave the middle of the field too empty, as Kentucky found out, Dak will take off.

They will have to cover with LB's and there is a reason they are LB's and not DB's if they were that fast.

MSUDawg99
11-11-2015, 05:58 PM
I was there at the game watching in person too. Gotta air it out. They're secondary is a weakness if they have one. We can't run on them...that's obvs.

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2015, 06:02 PM
I was there at the game watching in person too. Gotta air it out. They're secondary is a weakness if they have one. We can't run on them...that's obvs.
We couldn't run on Starkville Academy. I hope Dak has his arm good and loosened up. He may have to throw it 40-50 times.

GreenheadDawg
11-11-2015, 06:04 PM

Over/under on how many times Holloway runs it up the middle?

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2015, 06:05 PM
Over/under on how many times Holloway runs it up the middle?
Once is five times too many.

Dallas_Dawg
11-11-2015, 06:11 PM
I really don't like that a Bama reporter was able to get feedback from Bear for all the world to see.
Now I know it's mostly irrelevant, but it's the principle. A Bammer reporting on what Bear would do against Bama after watching them play. I'm sure Mullen will get on his ass a little for giving that interview the way that he did.

MSUDawg99
11-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Once is five times too many.

Yeah what SVD said...once is too many. They'll snap his ass like a twig. We're lucky he hasn't been broken in half yet. If he gets out in the open, he's got speed, but that's not how we play him & it sux.