PDA

View Full Version : Kellenberger writes the least interesting MSU-Bama article possible

PassInterference
11-11-2015, 09:56 AM
If you were to write an article on the upcoming MSU-Bama game, what would you write about?

Dak's final chance to make a statement on a big stage? MSU's performances in big SEC games? Whether or not Alabama's elite showing against LSU was a one-time thing or a trend for the rest of the season?

Kellenberger wrote about how rare it is for the Mississippi SEC schools to sweep the Alabama SEC schools. Are any State or Ole Miss fans out there thinking, "boy, I hope the state of MS can sweep the state of AL in SEC football"?

Not once has it crossed my mind that there is some kind of combined rivaly of MSU & OM vs Bama & Auburn. This is not the MS-AL high school allstar game. And not once have I thought the Auburn games against MSU and OM ealier this year have any relevance to the MSU-Bama game. And neither did the OM-Bama game, except to note it took 5 gift turnovers for Ole Miss to beat Bama.

Of all the story lines out there, Kellenberger dug pretty deep to find the least relevant thing that anybody could have written.

Thank goodness for fan websites like M&W Nation and FWTCT. And message boards. I'd be miserable with the CL being a primary source of information. These days, the CL is mostly a statement of futility.

Hypnodawg
11-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Your topics didn't include Ole Miss. I think I know why he didn't use them.

SDDawg
11-11-2015, 10:11 AM
Pandering to the Jacktown dumbass readers...

Jack Lambert
11-11-2015, 10:23 AM

There is way more State and Ole Miss folks in the Metro out side Jacktown but point taken.

Mjoelner34
11-11-2015, 10:26 AM
Actually, I think his message is pretty clear. I haven't read the article but from what you wrote, it sounds like he is fellating Ole Miss for already doing their part.

missouridawg
11-11-2015, 10:49 AM

This is it. The article could be written after a win this weekend but not before. This was done to force OM into an MSU story.