PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for Your Service!

BrunswickDawg
11-11-2015, 09:02 AM
I know we have a number of vets on here, so I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for your service. Y'all step up in a different way than most of us, and you deserve to be recognized and supported.

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"A round of beers for the working man!"
- Stone Cold Steve Austin

CadaverDawg
11-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Totally agree. Thank you to all of the Veterans. Words cannot express my gratitude for what you do for this country and each of our families. Thank you.

http://woodenlegsbrewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/american-flag-logo-bravesmall.jpg

State82
11-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Absolutely! A huge "Thank You!" to everyone of you service men and women.

TStationDawg
11-11-2015, 09:58 AM
Couldn't agree more! Thank you all Vets! God bless you for your service, SACRIFICE and courage!

Statecoachingblows**
11-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Our veterans don't get recognized enough, hats off to all our current and former military.

Bullmutt
11-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Thanks and kudos to all who have worn our country's uniform, and may all brothers-in-arms get the kind of good treatment from our government they truly deserve!

Political Hack
11-11-2015, 01:01 PM
Thank you for starting that Brunswick.

Agreed. Thank you all for your service and to your families for their sacrifice as well.

PassInterference
11-11-2015, 01:16 PM
I get irritated if I have to work late or miss a football game. These brave men and women put everything they have on hold to risk their lives for months or years at a time so I can sit here and securely enjoy the privledge of weekend leisure being on my radar at all. THANK YOU!

JoseBrown
11-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Absolutely! Happy Veterans Day to all of our Veterans! Thank you for your service to keeping our homeland safe keeping us free! Every last one of you deserve all the thanks and prayers we can give. You are all heroes! And thank you to all present and future military members as well! Thank each one of you for your service as well! You are all appreciated and heroes!