PDA

View Full Version : Saturday is Dak Prescott's Heisman chance

Coach34
11-10-2015, 07:30 PM
A poll was taken of Heisman voters- it had Dakota at 7th currently.

Saturday is Dakota's Heisman chance. A big day and a victory over Bama- and he earns a trip to New York. An average day with a couple of picks- and for the 2nd straight year he will be on the best of the rest list

#RallyRoundTheFamily

BeardoMSU
11-10-2015, 07:35 PM
If...if...if...Dak puts us on his shoulders and we win out, including a throttling of Florida in the championship game (which I think will happen regardless of who represents the West), he WILL win the trophy. Book it.

TXDawg
11-10-2015, 08:19 PM
I think he gets it if we win out; regardless of whether we make the SECCG or not.

Of course, if we do make it, I can't wait to see Mullen vs Collins.

BeardoMSU
11-10-2015, 08:23 PM
I think he gets it if we win out; regardless of whether we make the SECCG or not.

Of course, if we do make it, I can't wait to see Mullen vs Collins.

If we get to the championship game, we will make Florida look like clowns. Their offense is putrid. We do have to get there though, lol...

blacklistedbully
11-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Debating a Bama fan on Rivals about this. He's saying even if Dak and MSU wins out, Dak won't even get invited to NY.

There is dumb, and then there is this moron.

BeardoMSU
11-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Debating a Bama fan on Rivals about this. He's saying even if Dak and MSU wins out, Dak won't even get invited to NY.

Yeah, that's retarded.

Not saying its going to happen...but if...if we beat Bama Saturday, both Dak and MSU will be back on the national stage, and in a huge way.

BrunswickDawg
11-10-2015, 08:41 PM

Yeah, cause guys who throw for 3000+, 25+ TDs, and could conceivably end the season with 1 int (3 seems probable) while leading his team in rushing just don't deserve consideration.***

TUSK
11-10-2015, 08:43 PM

direct that cvcksvcker to me, BLBully... idgit, he is...

Red Sox Dawg
11-10-2015, 09:00 PM
direct that cvcksvcker to me, BLBully... idgit, he is...

You crack me up. Good luck Saturday. It's going to be a hell of a game.

DownwardDawg
11-10-2015, 09:24 PM
They pretty much said today that if we win, Dak will jump to 1st place.

TUSK
11-10-2015, 09:28 PM
You crack me up. Good luck Saturday. It's going to be a hell of a game.

I'll be there daddio.... hope to meet as many of you cats as possible!

DancingRabbit
11-10-2015, 09:39 PM
It's weird but I think at this point I'm pulling more for Dak than the team, school or fanbase.

That's very different for me as I rarely get locked in on individual players. Always a team guy. Probably due to his staying with MSU when LSU came calling late, and of course the kind of player and young man he is.

But if Dak goes out on a high note, it's all good for the team, school and fanbase.

Tbonewannabe
11-10-2015, 10:46 PM
It's weird but I think at this point I'm pulling more for Dak than the team, school or fanbase.

That's very different for me as I rarely get locked in on individual players. Always a team guy. Probably due to his staying with MSU when LSU came calling late, and of course the kind of player and young man he is.

But if Dak goes out on a high note, it's all good for the team, school and fanbase.

He seems to be a better person than player. That says a lot since he will at least be mentioned for the best player in the country. It makes me very proud to have that type of person in our family.

BayouDawg
11-11-2015, 12:16 AM
I lived at the polos my last semester at state in spring 2014 and worked in the main office of the college station/polos apartments part time. The football players were living at college station/polos at the time. I got to talk to Dak several times when I was working in the office and let me just say he is everything he is cracked out to be. There is nothing fake about him. He's one of those people that fires you up just bein in the same room as him and I hope he has the game of his life this Saturday. #dakattack #RallyRoundTheFamily #BeatBama

Dawgface
11-11-2015, 07:56 AM
I hope he is not thinking in terms of this being his Heisman chance. It will just put more pressure on him. Hopefully he takes the same approach as he has all year.

Coach34
11-11-2015, 08:19 AM
I hope he is not thinking in terms of this being his Heisman chance. It will just put more pressure on him. Hopefully he takes the same approach as he has all year.

It will cross his mind- how could it not? He's human. It's just a fact of sports- the big stage he is on Saturday will affect his future- Heisman race, NFL draft, legacy, etc. Saturday is a big ****ing deal. Players all over go thru these types of games. Some handle it well- others dont. We have to hope Dakota does.

Dental Dawg33
11-11-2015, 08:46 AM

We have State fans that are just as moronic. I sit next to two of them in DWS. I have been doing meditation and Woosah exercises all week trying to build up enough tolerance to ignore their idiocy

Dental Dawg33
11-11-2015, 08:50 AM
It will cross his mind- how could it not? He's human. It's just a fact of sports- the big stage he is on Saturday will affect his future- Heisman race, NFL draft, legacy, etc. Saturday is a big ****ing deal. Players all over go thru these types of games. Some handle it well- others dont. We have to hope Dakota does.

Dak is a senior and great players live for moments like this. He will be ready and he will rise to the occasion. This game will be one of the final nails put in the coffin of an amazing era of Dakota. I can not wait to be a part of it this weekend.

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2015, 09:15 AM
This game will be one of the final nails put in the coffin of an amazing era of Dakota.

I think I see what your'e saying but that is a weird way to phrase it.

blacklistedbully
11-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Went back and re-read. He didn't actually say Dak wouldn't make it to NY, he just said he would not win the HT.

"Even if MSU wins out, DP isn't winning the HT. Mayfield COULD, though, as OU has 3 big games coming up. If he shines in and they win those, he will be a major contender.

[​IMG]
78 Diego Roll Tide, Yesterday at 9:13 AM"

So, maybe not to the level of, "moronic", but still pretty silly, IMO, to think Mayfield has a chance, but Dak doesn't in those circumstances.

Dental Dawg33
11-11-2015, 12:29 PM
I think I see what your'e saying but that is a weird way to phrase it.

Yea, I wrote it quick and it didn't come out nearly as cool as I wanted...Trying to say that this win against Bama will be monumental and arguably Dak's biggest signature win of his career with us. Sorry had a deedadee moment