PDA

View Full Version : Listening to the Rebel Yell call in show and it was gold!

Jack Lambert
11-09-2015, 07:42 PM
Those are the most Bi Polar fans in the world of college football. They are either on top of the world and best team ever in the history of football or football is dead to them. No middle ground. What makes it funnier is the host trying to carry the Ole Miss party line.

Most Ass Clown fans ever!

Harrydawg
11-09-2015, 07:54 PM
I thought it was worth noting that they just did a live interview with Jeffrey Simmons.

Which is great because the beginning go of the show was gold, I thought Chuck was going to come unglued on a caller.....then, just as I predicted - basketball talk for the next 30 minutes!

GreenheadDawg
11-09-2015, 07:55 PM
I thought it was worth noting that they just did a live interview with Jeffrey Simmons.

Which is great because the beginning go of the show was gold, I thought Chuck was going to come unglued on a caller.....then, just as I predicted - basketball talk for the next 30 minutes!

What did Simmons say?

Pollodawg
11-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Bears are in absolute meltdown mode. If State wins the next two, their nightmare scenario is becoming a reality. It's full on panic.

Harrydawg
11-09-2015, 07:58 PM
I just caught the end of it but it was mostly just Simmons saying his decision would be based primarily on relationships with other players......not as much the coaching staff. "because they come and go".....sounds like a sharp young man

dawgoneyall
11-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Listened for the first time in ever. It was very, very good.

Valyrian Steel
11-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Can I catch a stream of it anywhere?

TrapGame
11-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Chuck killed me taking up for Freeze. Claiming he had guts making the tough calls to win a game unlike Cutcliffe who'd "sit on the ball and lose."

starkvegasdawg
11-09-2015, 08:40 PM
What did Simmons say?

I guess the answer is no but wouldn't bring interviewed by a school call in show be a NCAA violation? Almost seems like that'd be like tweeting recruits.

BulldogDX55
11-09-2015, 08:53 PM
I guess the answer is no but wouldn't bring interviewed by a school call in show be a NCAA violation? Almost seems like that'd be like tweeting recruits.

I doubt it's officially sponsored by the school. It's the same as when Paul Jones interviews people- yes, he is from MSU 24/7, but it is not an official arm of the university.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Chuck killed me taking up for Freeze. Claiming he had guts making the tough calls to win a game unlike Cutcliffe who'd "sit on the ball and lose."

Sure Chuck, look at Cut now. One of the coaches that does more with less than anyone in the country. Instead, your taking up for one of the guys that does less with more than anyone in the country.

Do they realize how stupid they sound sometimes? Cut would coach absolute circles around Freeze.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-09-2015, 08:54 PM
So they are Bi Polar Bears?

TrapGame
11-09-2015, 08:58 PM
Sure Chuck, look at Cut now. One of the coaches that does more with less than anyone in the country. Instead, your taking up for one of the guys that does less with more than anyone in the country.

Do they realize how stupid they sound sometimes? Cut would coach absolute circles around Freeze.

Shotgun, do you realize how delicious it would be for ole miss and Duke to meet in a bowl? Oh, Cut would have his team pumped for that!

Mjoelner34
11-09-2015, 09:03 PM

Not that there's anything wrong with that. **

gravedigger
11-09-2015, 09:13 PM

Right, like the 1999 egg bowl.

Chuck is a romper room quality sports broadcaster.

You could randomlypick someone off the old eggbowl.com message board and find better insight.

Liverpooldawg
11-09-2015, 09:39 PM
If they had kept Cutcliff they might actually BE a national power by now.

TUSK
11-09-2015, 09:53 PM

Dude... Have you a Rep point...

WAIT.... are the "Bi Polar Bears" either BiSexual and/or White????

SDDawg
11-09-2015, 10:02 PM
If they had kept Cutcliff they might actually BE a national power by now.

You have a point here...

Lance Harbor
11-09-2015, 10:06 PM

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2015, 10:21 PM
That why I put "One of"

I actually think Les does fine at LSU. IMO, his success equals their resources & recruiting.

Georgia under achieves, but IMO Sumlin does less with more than anyone. A&M has far more resources than Georgia

Spiderman
11-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Shotgun, do you realize how delicious it would be for ole miss and Duke to meet in a bowl? Oh, Cut would have his team pumped for that!

Ole Miss would turn down that invite or cry to the SEC enough to never let that happen

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-09-2015, 10:42 PM
I doubt it's officially sponsored by the school. It's the same as when Paul Jones interviews people- yes, he is from MSU 24/7, but it is not an official arm of the university.

One thing it is for sure...sponsored by Cannon Motors.

messageboardsuperhero
11-09-2015, 10:49 PM
Interesting that they would criticize Cutcliffe's in-game decisions, considering he is undeniably a 10X better strategist and gameday coach than Freeze.

Todd4State
11-10-2015, 01:08 AM
They never have forgiven Cutcliffe for the 1999 Egg Bowl. The only reason Cutcliffe was a "fit" for them in the first place was because of his connections to the Manning's and they basically used Cutcliffe to get Eli. Once Eli left, they got rid of him ASAP- including after an Egg Bowl WIN.

So, they basically used Cutcliffe just like they use everyone else to get a 'croot.

Homedawg
11-10-2015, 01:28 AM
They never have forgiven Cutcliffe for the 1999 Egg Bowl. The only reason Cutcliffe was a "fit" for them in the first place was because of his connections to the Manning's and they basically used Cutcliffe to get Eli. Once Eli left, they got rid of him ASAP- including after an Egg Bowl WIN.

So, they basically used Cutcliffe just like they use everyone else to get a 'croot.

Let's be fair, they only fired cut because they had Dennis Erickson wrapped up to be their coach.....who could blame em!?!?!?!?

lastmajordog
11-10-2015, 08:58 AM
"Let's be fair, they only fired cut because they had Dennis Erickson wrapped up to be their coach.....who could blame em!?!?!?!?"

CLASSIC!!!!

TrapGame
11-10-2015, 09:05 AM
Ole Miss would turn down that invite or cry to the SEC enough to never let that happen

And they'd still catch shit.