PDA

View Full Version : One sure thing: the worm has turned for the Right Reverend Freeze.

AlmostPositive
11-08-2015, 09:39 PM
One of my guilty pleasures is reading Ole Miss message boards after their latest on-the-field fiasco.

At the very least, the honeymoon is over for Freeze. "I'm a big Freeze fan, and I'd like to punch him in the face" ... ""sick of our playstation, high school coach." Very little vocal support.

If they lose out -- which is at least a 50-50 proposition -- and have the down year that everyone expects next fall, Freeze will be trying to get an interview at Valdosta State a year from now.

If the NCAA lands hard between now and then, he can forget Valdosta.

Todd4State
11-08-2015, 09:47 PM
As long as he doesn't get a show cause, I think Freeze would be a good fit for Liberty University.

Political Hack
11-08-2015, 09:55 PM
As long as he doesn't get a show cause, I think Freeze would be a good fit for Liberty University.

They looking for a woman's basketball coach?

BeardoMSU
11-08-2015, 09:56 PM

Absolutely. The "Fighting Jerry Falwells" would be the perfect fit for Ser Pious Freezus.

AlmostPositive
11-08-2015, 10:01 PM
Freeze is not pious. He's just another Falwell-style hypocrite.

BeardoMSU
11-08-2015, 10:02 PM

Something we can agree on, AP. ;)

gtowndawg
11-08-2015, 10:02 PM

So I can officially weigh in on this one. HECK NO!

I also have a friend on Liberty's football staff. They love Turner Gill there.

BrunswickDawg
11-08-2015, 10:11 PM
One of my guilty pleasures is reading Ole Miss message boards after their latest on-the-field fiasco.

At the very least, the honeymoon is over for Freeze. "I'm a big Freeze fan, and I'd like to punch him in the face" ... ""sick of our playstation, high school coach." Very little vocal support.

If they lose out -- which is at least a 50-50 proposition -- and have the down year that everyone expects next fall, Freeze will be trying to get an interview at Valdosta State a year from now.

If the NCAA lands hard between now and then, he can forget Valdosta.

Come on mane, Valdosta has program expectations and tradition to live up to. No way they take a flyer on a disgraced girls high school basketball coach.

dawgoneyall
11-08-2015, 11:04 PM
They would be of age at least.

SDDawg
11-09-2015, 01:14 AM

Dead on here.