PDA

View Full Version : Did Kellenberger Just Call Out Kimchee?

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2015, 06:25 PM
This little sentence was just thrown into the article that he just released. I can't imagine what it must be like to turn on your role model & super hero. Fat boy may be jumping off the bandwagon.

http://i.imgur.com/TZoQXRz.jpg

Todd4State
11-08-2015, 06:30 PM
He could have been talking about CJ Johnson as well. He seems to make a lot of calls and I suspect their coaches give him freedom to "feelance". The truth is Kellenberger probably doesn't know what he is talking about.

But the thing is they miss Tom Allen as much or more than anyone- and I think I can make a case for them missing Isaac Gross as well. They did lose some good players in the offseason- I agree with him on that. It all adds up.

SDDawg
11-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Isaac Gross has been sorely missed. Behind Conner, by far my favorite player they have.

RougeDawg
11-08-2015, 07:12 PM
He is so full of shit about him never thinking they would be a great defense again this season. That's the only reason the ignorant asshat media picked them to finish so high in the west and said they would contend for the west. All of this www ignorant to begin with but he has always been right there amongst them.

The things talked about in this thread along with the lack of depth on both sides of the ball is why I felt like they were a 6-6 team this year. They are one fluke win at Bama better than that prediction and will most likely end up 7-5. How can some passive fan such as myself be able to easily predict the outcome of that fake bunch and relative standings, but not get paid a single penny for it?

Schultzy
11-08-2015, 07:21 PM
His sentence about losing Gohlson and Prewitt is shear plagiarism from one of my pre season posts.

But he will not say this before the season for fear of dismissal, I don't blame him though.

TrapGame
11-08-2015, 07:59 PM
He could have been talking about CJ Johnson as well. He seems to make a lot of calls and I suspect their coaches give him freedom to "feelance". The truth is Kellenberger probably doesn't know what he is talking about.

But the thing is they miss Tom Allen as much or more than anyone- and I think I can make a case for them missing Isaac Gross as well. They did lose some good players in the offseason- I agree with him on that. It all adds up.

This right here in bold. Tom Allen was their Manny Diaz for in game adjustments. I'd be willing to bet Freeze lets Wommack go and brings Allen back as DC.

And I think Kellenburger is just being douche b/c he thought the bears were going to win the West.

PassInterference
11-08-2015, 08:17 PM
So nobody's going to say something about Kelleberger's writing? Read that again. It is pathetic the CL allows that casual message board style.

"You just do not replace players...."

Of course I (the reader of his article) wouldn't replace any players on the Ole Miss roster. I'm a fan, not a coach.

And "just replace"? The word "just" is of no significance in that sentence. That is poor grammar.

Kellenberger is worse at writing that Freeze is at coaching.

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2015, 08:20 PM
So nobody's going to say something about Kelleberger's writing? Read that again. It is pathetic the CL allows that casual message board style.

"You just do not replace players...."

Of course I (the reader of his article) wouldn't replace any players on the Ole Miss roster. I'm a fan, not a coach.

And "just replace"? The word "just" is of no significance in that sentence. That is poor grammar.

Kellenberger is worse at writing that Freeze is at coaching.

What's funny about this is that MSU's defense has replaced player quite well