PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else laughing at Freezus over...

Coach34
11-08-2015, 02:00 PM
his claims this week that the defense had been better because he was now working with them??? UPig went for 53 points and over 600 yards yesterday. I bet he doesnt take credit for that

SDDawg
11-08-2015, 02:09 PM
There is nothing that Freeze does that I don't laugh at or get sickened by. Glad to be laughing today...

Gatordog
11-08-2015, 02:16 PM
his claims this week that the defense had been better because he was now working with them??? UPig went for 53 points and over 600 yards yesterday. I bet he doesnt take credit for that

In his post game he stated he put all his time with the offense due to last years results, so he has already freed himself of being responsible for the D this week. Maybe in two weeks they will be good again and he can then again claim responsibility.

messageboardsuperhero
11-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Freeze is the antithesis of the kind of leader I would want leading any team I was on in anything- be it sports, business, tiddlywinks, etc.

He is a self-serving POS that never assumes any blame but always takes the credit. **** him. He is the perfect fit there.

messageboardsuperhero
11-08-2015, 02:22 PM
In his post game he stated he put all his time with the offense due to last years results, so he has already freed himself of being responsible for the D this week. Maybe in two weeks they will be good again and he can then again claim responsibility.

I bet he did. **** that clown.

NYDawg
11-08-2015, 02:25 PM

Maybe someone should ask him who he's been working with the most BEFORE the LSU game...

turkish
11-08-2015, 02:39 PM
This is exactly how it was stated in the post game PC. The D did poorly because he didn't spend time with them during the week. He made a point to spend extra time with the O, and he thought they did pretty well. In contrast, I also caught Miles' PC and he really went out of his way to take blame. It was a very interesting comparison, listening to the two back to back.

Spiderman
11-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Maybe someone should ask him who he's been working with the most BEFORE the LSU game...

^^ THIS!!!
| |

defiantdog
11-08-2015, 07:33 PM

He also threw Pack under the bus for not catching the 4th and 6 pass from Kelly. Freeze lacks as much discipline as his team.

War Machine Dawg
11-08-2015, 08:15 PM
One thing I've said for a long time remains true: You can always tell the great coaches from the poor ones by how they handle themselves in the postgame pressers. Great coaches always give all the credit to their players when they win and take all the blame when they lose. Mullen and The Kang both do this. The poor coaches take all the credit when the team wins and blame the players when they lose. This is how Croom and Freeze operate(d).

I hope Northern Miss keeps Freeze as long as possible. His ceiling is 8-4 because he's a poor coach. Sure, we'll have to deal with losing to them in Oxford, but that's nothing new and something I'm starting to accept. But we'll finish ahead of them in the West every year. Enjoy your Football Savior, Bearsharks. And click a ****ing ad while you're here.

MagicDawg
11-08-2015, 09:43 PM
When he came up with the explanation that he made the call and then had to "trust his players" - as if he shouldn't be blamed for thinking they could make it and it's their own fault they didn't make his dumb idea work out - that was the moment I had been waiting for. I knew they'd go under the bus at some point and there it was. He can't resist pumping up his own holy goodness and mercy at the expense of his own players, usually through a backhanded, self-serving comment like "I trusted my players." Insidious.

SDDawg
11-09-2015, 01:19 AM
One thing I've said for a long time remains true: You can always tell the great coaches from the poor ones by how they handle themselves in the postgame pressers...

I hope Northern Miss keeps Freeze as long as possible. His ceiling is 8-4 because he's a poor coach. Sure, we'll have to deal with losing to them in Oxford, but that's nothing new and something I'm starting to accept. But we'll finish ahead of them in the West every year. Enjoy your Football Savior, Bearsharks. And click a ****ing ad while you're here.

Amen

BulldogBear
11-09-2015, 04:49 AM
Horatio Hornblower would say something to the effect that now we should stand back and watch TSUN bear the fruits of the seed of indicsipline.

Good stuff coming these last few weeks. Watch the "stars" settle into trying not to get injured while the rest of the bunch; that is players, coaches, fans, and alumni; rip each other apart.

starkvegasdawg
11-09-2015, 05:47 AM
Will be interesting to see how they finish the season now that all their dream of playing for the west is over. I expect LSU to roll them pretty handily and have the EB determining whether they go to the music city or Liberty bowl.

Dawgface
11-09-2015, 07:56 AM
I bet Fournette makes up for his lack of running stats he had against bama.

TrapGame
11-09-2015, 08:51 AM
One thing I've said for a long time remains true: You can always tell the great coaches from the poor ones by how they handle themselves in the postgame pressers. Great coaches always give all the credit to their players when they win and take all the blame when they lose. Mullen and The Kang both do this. The poor coaches take all the credit when the team wins and blame the players when they lose. This is how Croom and Freeze operate(d).

Absolutely perfect assessment.

rbdog82
11-09-2015, 10:01 AM
The best part of the post game presser was Freeze saying that they expected Ark to go for 2 because Ark "didn't have an answer for them on defense." While that may be true, Freeze failed to mention that the Ole Miss defense didn't have an answer for Ark's offense either. That's a very Ole Miss response. Clown.