PDA

View Full Version : Yes watching the Bama D impose their will last night was impressive but

klong-dog
11-08-2015, 12:22 PM
the one thing that concerns me even more now after watching last night, is seeing Drake back to being the playmaker that he once was. I'd feel better just having to worry about Henry, but having that extra gear type guy to go along with Henry makes Bama's O much better than we've seen all year. We need to put Bama in 3rd 6 and greater as much as possible.

Last year my main concern was Simms and his scrambling. Which hurt us in two 3rd and long plays.

SDDawg
11-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Am I the only one that thought that LSU's linebacker play last night was horrific? If our unit plays like that next week we'll get run off the field. I don't think they will though.

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2015, 12:29 PM
Am I the only one that thought that LSU's linebacker play last night was horrific? If our unit plays like that next week we'll get run off the field. I don't think they will though.

I remember when we played LSU, LSU fans were saying that MSU was better on the DL and at LB than them. LSU is far superior than us in the secondary, but at LB and DL it's pretty close with MSU having more depth. Not to mention, Diaz can scheme circles around Steele

I think our defense will hold up well. If Chris Jones earns his NFL draft pick Saturday night, Henry will have trouble to get going.

klong-dog
11-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Just have a feeling it will be Drake the one that will be giving us fits come Sat. He'll be implemented more and more now that he's healthy.

chef dixon
11-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Our linebackers will be ready. LSU hasn't exactly been crushing anyone on D.