PDA

View Full Version : Sooo- that "Top 5 Crootin Class" is only going to win a Crootin Championship

Coach34
11-08-2015, 12:11 PM
and thats it? Best season they had in those 3 years will be at least a 4 loss season. Thats why I never worry about them and their recruiting- they are who they are no matter who they bring in. They will never win a title because they are Ole Missus. They are 2nd Tier and always will be.

They are coached by a 1st rate recruiter and a 2nd rate coach. Freezus is Stands with more religion thrown in. He will never win big. His dumbass nearly cost them by going for it on 4th and 6 in the 4th quarter- then after the game blamed the WR- saying it was his fault he didnt catch the ball. 2nd rate coach that always throws his players under the bus. I cant wait to hear what he tells his team after they lose the Egg Bowl- he's already used the "we need better players" excuse.

Top 5 class and at least 4 losses every one of their seasons. And that awesome Memphis team got blown out by Navy yesterday. Blown out

Coursesuper
11-08-2015, 12:17 PM
And the best part is they sold their soul to do it.

defiantdog
11-08-2015, 12:18 PM
and thats it? Best season they had in those 3 years will be at least a 4 loss season.

I like what you did there.

CadaverDawg
11-08-2015, 12:23 PM
and thats it? Best season they had in those 3 years will be at least a 4 loss season. Thats why I never worry about them and their recruiting- they are who they are no matter who they bring in. They will never win a title because they are Ole Missus. They are 2nd Tier and always will be.

They are coached by a 1st rate recruiter and a 2nd rate coach. Freezus is Stands with more religion thrown in. He will never win big. His dumbass nearly cost them by going for it on 4th and 6 in the 4th quarter- then after the game blamed the WR- saying it was his fault he didnt catch the ball. 2nd rate coach that always throws his players under the bus. I cant wait to hear what he tells his team after they lose the Egg Bowl- he's already used the "we need better players" excuse.

Top 5 class and at least 4 losses every one of their seasons. And that awesome Memphis team got blown out by Navy yesterday. Blown out

Well said.

http://i.imgur.com/0mKXcg1.gif

MetEdDawg
11-08-2015, 12:29 PM
We continue to finish ahead of them and they continue to fold in the games that matter. We've shown we can develop talent and put guys in the NFL, they can't. Look at their big recruiting pulls. Tunsil, Treadwell, and Nkemdiche. All freaks, but how much did they develop at OM? All 3 would have been 1st round picks no matter where they went. So why do kids continue to choose them? Waste of a college career.

I mean we all know why kid$ choo$e them, but $eriou$ly. If I was a DL and saw Smith get drafted 2nd round last year, saw Cox go 1st round a few years ago, and will see probably all of Brown, Jones, James, and Jefferson get drafted, why in the hell would I not come to MSU over OM? If I were an LB and saw KJ making plays for Seattle for multiple years, see Big Pern get a big contract, see B Mac get drafted in round 2, and see guys like Richie and Benny who will both get drafted, why would I not come to MSU over OM? If I saw us put Banks and Slay in the 2nd round a few years ago and saw that Redmond and Calhoun will both get drafted as well this year, why would I not come to MSU over OM?

At this point, if a kid decides they want to go to OM over us, they just don't get which program will give them a better NFL future. The three big ones OM got that I mentioned will all do well, but so do a lot of #1 overall position guys. It doesn't take much to put guys like that in the draft. But why aren't the rest of their guys getting drafted? Kids should be able to see that. We develop the hell out of kids and OM continues to lose in the big moments and finish behind us even with all of those recruiting championships. I'm surprised they allow people to keep their jobs with as much as they finish behind us.

Saltydog
11-08-2015, 12:30 PM
their fans, they're already suicidal today. I think the highest they finished in the crootin rankings that year was 3rd.

John Farley
11-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Best part to me was what he told cross coming off the field at halftime. Basically "my offensive game plan is great but we ain't getting enough chances cause the defense ain't doing their job". Wait I thought that defense was the best In the country. And the "freak of the week" had 21 tackles in nine games. Uh ok

Coach34
11-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Best part to me was what he told cross coming off the field at halftime. Basically "my offensive game plan is great but we ain't getting enough chances cause the defense ain't doing their job". Wait I thought that defense was the best In the country. And the "freak of the week" had 21 tackles in nine games. Uh ok

Well, Freezus told everybody during the week he has been coaching defense now. When the defense goes bad- suddenly he doesnt coach them anymore

LC Dawg
11-08-2015, 01:27 PM
The Patterson kid and his family have to be having some doubts. I hope the package Ole Miss offered them is lucrative enough for them to stomach no better than four loss seasons.

msstate7
11-08-2015, 01:32 PM
The Patterson kid and his family have to be having some doubts. I hope the package Ole Miss offered them is lucrative enough for them to stomach no better than four loss seasons.
If I were Patterson, I'd reconsider that Michigan offer. He could step right in next season and start with a shot at a natty every year. Oh and harbaugh was an nfl coach, nfl qb, and has countless nfl connections... And coached one of the best young qb's in the nfl while he (luck) was in college

Todd4State
11-08-2015, 01:46 PM
If I were Patterson, I'd reconsider that Michigan offer. He could step right in next season and start with a shot at a natty every year. Oh and harbaugh was an nfl coach, nfl qb, and has countless nfl connections... And coached one of the best young qb's in the nfl while he (luck) was in college

Also has an offense that will prepare him for the NFL better. Michigan also isn't under NCAA investigation as well. If USCw struggled to build depth in the midst of sanctions, you better believe Ole Miss will.