PDA

View Full Version : We'll jump FSU. Memphis, A&M and OM

AlmostPositive
11-08-2015, 02:19 AM
Northwestern might jump us... Temple and UCLA probably won't as they played really bad opponents

Nice to be solidly in the Top 20, but the next three weeks are really all that matters.

MetEdDawg
11-08-2015, 07:32 AM
I'm also interested to see how much Michigan State drops. I know they were undefeated but Nebraska was 3-6 heading into this game and should have already had a loss against Michigan. I wonder how far the polls will drop them because we should automatically move up 4 spots from the teams you mentioned. So does Michigan State drop 10 spots? I think it's very possible. That would put us potentially #15.

maroonmania
11-08-2015, 08:02 AM
Northwestern might jump us... Temple and UCLA probably won't as they played really bad opponents

Nice to be solidly in the Top 20, but the next three weeks are really all that matters.

Yes, and getting a win in either of the next 2 weeks will be a significant challenge. And the Egg Bowl is well, the Egg Bowl.

msstate7
11-08-2015, 08:04 AM
Yes, and getting a win in either of the next 2 weeks will be a significant challenge. And the Egg Bowl is well, the Egg Bowl.

I said 9-3 to start the year and I'll stick with it.