PDA

View Full Version : Bama defense

BB30
11-07-2015, 10:58 PM
So... How do we neutralize that bama front? Quick passes? Hopefully we can stretch the field some but that d line is really impressive. We will have to play an unbelievable error free game next week.

PassInterference
11-07-2015, 11:13 PM
Bama looks as good now as they've ever looked under Saban.

We need Shump to not see the field. We the players & coache to turn in the best game we've ever seen from MSU. And if we could get 5 unforced turnovers like Ole Miss got, that would be great.

confucius say
11-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Tempo tempo tempo tempo. Oh, and tempo.

TrapGame
11-07-2015, 11:58 PM
Tempo tempo tempo tempo. Oh, and tempo.

This^^^^

Todd4State
11-08-2015, 12:00 AM

We need Shump to not see the field. We the players & coache to turn in the best game we've ever seen from MSU. And if we could get 5 unforced turnovers like Ole Miss got, that would be great.

I disagree slightly about Shump. We need to throw it to him some because he is actually fairly productive in the pass game. I felt awful for him when his TD got called back on Thursday.

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2015, 12:01 AM

I'm still not sold on Bama's offense & I think Coker sucks. Their front 7 is as good as it's ever been, but we really don't know much about their secondary because LSU is so inept in attacking it.

Lastly, this may be the weekend to play Shump. If we aren't going to run the ball, we may as well have the best pass blocker back there.

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2015, 12:04 AM
Remember Bama only beat Tennessee by 5 two weeks ago at home.

LSU is a great matchup for them. We provide a different challenge.

We have a shot, but we must play to our strengths & slang it

TrapGame
11-08-2015, 12:09 AM
A lot of emotion went into this game tonight. I can see Bama coming out a little flat. This is why Dan needs to go for the throat immediately with aggressive play calling.

TUSK
11-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Yall need to run as many plays as fast as you can... yall have big WR,,,, nickle and dime Bammer and hope it's close in the 4th late...

Coach007
11-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Don't forget we have great tTEs. We need to use them to block and to pass to. That seam will be open a lot.