PDA

View Full Version : This board is nice in that it is a reb free zone, thank you Coach 34

Offshore Dawg
07-30-2013, 12:52 AM
I was a reader of SPS since 2004 but never posted, so I read most all of your posts. And the same with the Swan board since he was an account with a hobby. I am here because I am fed up with the ass sucking rebel spin that is tolerated on the other boards.

And for rebs that post on the other sites. To adjust a quote from "Spartacus gods of the arena". words fall from keyboard like shit from ass

C222
07-30-2013, 08:08 AM
I was a reader of SPS since 2004 but never posted, so I read most all of your posts. And the same with the Swan board since he was an account with a hobby. I am here because I am fed up with the ass sucking rebel spin that is tolerated on the other boards.

And for rebs that post on the other sites. To adjust a quote from "Spartacus gods of the arena". words fall from keyboard like shit from ass

I agree. Love it here.

MarketingBully01
07-30-2013, 08:10 AM
I agree glad it is a Reb free. :)

Coach34
07-30-2013, 10:04 AM

First of all, thanks. But I'm not the only one to thank. Slick, Behr, Hack, ISeenItDawg, Flabby, Scooba....they are all a big part of this getting started also.

Secondly- I loved the Spartacus series- well done my friend