PDA

View Full Version : A milestone night

PassInterference
11-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Ole Miss isn't going to get that SEC Chamionship participation ring.

The media love affair with the 2013 crootin class is dead.

#TheNetwork sees the price of success is much, much higher than they thought.

I think we went 2-0 this week.

Pollodawg
11-07-2015, 07:52 PM
No doubt. OM is done. Done. There is nothing left for them to play for.

AlmostPositive
11-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Ole Miss will finish paying for the 2013 class when the NCAA drops a load of whupass on them in a few months...

GreenheadDawg
11-07-2015, 07:54 PM
After it being pointed at by my wife, I was admittedly more excited after tonight's game than when we won. I need to do some soul searching because my hate for OM has possibly surpassed my love for MSU. I don't like that

ETA: **** YOU UNM

RougeDawg
11-07-2015, 08:07 PM
After it being pointed at by my wife, I was admittedly more excited after tonight's game than when we won. I need to do some soul searching because my hate for OM has possibly surpassed my love for MSU. I don't like that

Nothing wrong with feeling this way. It definitely made my weekend.

AlmostPositive
11-07-2015, 08:09 PM
...my hate for OM has possibly surpassed my love for MSU. I don't like that

Hate for Ole Miss is an integral part of love for MSU. Not a damn thing wrong with it.

Statecoachingblows**
11-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Hate for Ole Miss is an integral part of love for MSU. Not a damn thing wrong with it.

I concur

Statecoachingblows**
11-07-2015, 08:14 PM
Ol Bologna neck made my night going for 2. Couldn't believe the end result. Thought he was nuts but damn did it work out for the best.

dawgoneyall
11-07-2015, 08:22 PM
?? Don't create a problem when there is no problem.

Bully13
11-07-2015, 08:28 PM

you are not alone in the hatred. I felt the same way because of the significance of both games. I haven't seen a team take it that deep in the rectal cavity in a long time. I enjoyed the ever loving shit out of that. their attitude and the # of times they've used their resources to 17 us time and time again gives me pure hatred for those cksuckers. then inviting that 17in'g coach to the grove by the memphis ****s after the redmond deal? I told my son earlier that if they were playing the chineese commies, I would pull for the commies. 17 them and the horse they rode in on. 17 them to hell. I hope they never take a decent shit in their lifetimes. they are worthless sacks of human debris. 17 them and their children. 17 them.

ScoobaDawg
11-07-2015, 08:29 PM

Nah...its different because we dont have a game today.

Bully13
11-07-2015, 08:34 PM
here's a cool nafoom nugget:

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/53425/Spiritchuck-banned-me-today-for-calling#.Vj6mIl5nESU

RougeDawg
11-07-2015, 08:36 PM
you are not alone in the hatred. I felt the same way because of the significance of both games. I haven't seen a team take it that deep in the rectal cavity in a long time. I enjoyed the ever loving shit out of that. their attitude and the # of times they've used their resources to 17 us time and time again gives me pure hatred for those cksuckers. then inviting that 17in'g coach to the grove by the memphis ****s after the redmond deal? I told my son earlier that if they were playing the chineese commies, I would pull for the commies. 17 them and the horse they rode in on. 17 them to hell. I hope they never take a decent shit in their lifetimes. they are worthless sacks of human debris. 17 them and their children. 17 them.

In the name of Bucky, Amen!!

Duckdog
11-07-2015, 08:36 PM
I want anything ole piss to lose. Their chest team? 17 them

GreenheadDawg
11-07-2015, 08:40 PM

My sentiments exactly! I don't feel bad anymore, they can all eat a dick!

Liverpooldawg
11-07-2015, 09:26 PM

There is nothing wrong with that. If you are a REAlL MSU fan your hatred of the Confederate Bears should at least be equal to your love for MSU.

jbjones
11-07-2015, 09:37 PM
PassInterference, GreenheadDawg, AlmostPositive,Liverpooldawg

http://tibbee-creek.com/images/rp.jpg

missouridawg
11-07-2015, 09:59 PM

No you weren't. Let me explain....

Had MSU punched in a 2pt conversion in OT to win, you would've been much more excited than watching OM lose like that. This week, we cruised to an 18 pt victory with a monster 3rd quarter that put the game on ice. Your excitement came from how the games finished, not that you love watching OM lose more than watching State win.

PassInterference
11-07-2015, 10:00 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/rdj_thanks.gif

GreenheadDawg
11-07-2015, 10:05 PM
No you weren't. Let me explain....

Had MSU punched in a 2pt conversion in OT to win, you would've been much more excited than watching OM lose like that. This week, we cruised to an 18 pt victory with a monster 3rd quarter that put the game on ice. Your excitement came from how the games finished, not that you love watching OM lose more than watching State win.

Yeah that's probably true. I just love watching the replays and thinking about all the OM fans crying on their cold chicken fingers in the Grove.

DownwardDawg
11-07-2015, 10:15 PM

Been that way at my house for a long time!!

BrunswickDawg
11-07-2015, 10:17 PM
I've only ever hated 3 things in my life:
Brussel sprouts, my high school American History teacher, and Ole Miss.

@uck'em all!

Jack Lambert
11-07-2015, 10:22 PM
But they still won the tailgate. Just ask them.

Gatordog
11-07-2015, 11:06 PM

Do we have the same wife?