PDA

View Full Version : Freeze is officially a moron.

AlmostPositive
11-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Why in the HELL do you go for it on 4th and a dozen or so with 16 seconds left with the game tied? That is the one thing that gives the opposition the best chance to win. The fact that the field goal was blocked does not mitigate the stupidity of that decision. It was a very makeable try... The Rebels deserved to lose for that if nothing else.

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2015, 07:49 PM
He's a terrible gameday coach.

He's incredibly over aggressive. Ole Miss will never be consistent under him because, from the way they play on defense to the how many times he needlessly goes on 4th down, Ole Miss will always inflict their own problems.

With that style, however, he will win some games that he is out manned, but he'll do that at the sacrifice of stability & consistency.

He's a baseball hitter that does a full on leg kick & tries to hit the ball our of the stadium with every pitch. Sure, sometimes you will make contact, but, you also allow the most average pitchers to strike you out.

PassInterference
11-07-2015, 07:56 PM
They've got a playstation coach, playstation offense, and playstation defense. They make some plays and do a lot of stupid things. Playstation.

IMissJack
11-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Why in the HELL do you go for it on 4th and a dozen or so with 16 seconds left with the game tied? That is the one thing that gives the opposition the best chance to win. The fact that the field goal was blocked does not mitigate the stupidity of that decision. It was a very makeable try... The Rebels deserved to lose for that if nothing else.

Did he get a delay of game***

AlmostPositive
11-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Mullen has made a bonehead call or two -- fake punt from our twenty up 21-0 vs Auburn last year notable among them -- but Freeze has out-dumbassed anything Dan has done a half-dozen times already this year

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Mullen has made a bonehead call or two -- fake punt from our twenty up 21-0 vs Auburn last year nottable among them -- but Freeze has out-dumbassed anything Dan has done a half-dozen times already this year

Mullen makes poor calls at times, but his schemes are sound & built for consistency. Ole Miss is entirely too aggressive from a schematic standpoint. Then Freeze just compounds it by being an idiot

Outside Dawg
11-07-2015, 08:57 PM
I thought it was more like 4th and 7, but still majorly stupid. Wasn't a less stupid call the final nail in Orgeron's coffin. Of course Orgeron's didn't get bailed out for his bonehead midfield 4th down failure.

AlmostPositive
11-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Mullen makes poor calls at times, but his schemes are sound & built for consistency. Ole Miss is entirely too aggressive from a schematic standpoint. Then Freeze just compounds it by being an idiot

I thought it was more like 4th and 7

You are probably right about the yardage, but the fact remains that Freeze chose the one option that gave ARK a good chance to win in regulation. I would fire him for that call if I were the AD.

Jack Lambert
11-07-2015, 09:05 PM
He's a terrible gameday coach.

He's incredibly over aggressive. Ole Miss will never be consistent under him because, from the way they play on defense to the how many times he needlessly goes on 4th down, Ole Miss will always inflict their own problems.

With that style, however, he will win some games that he is out manned, but he'll do that at the sacrifice of stability & consistency.

He's a baseball hitter that does a full on leg kick & tries to hit the ball our of the stadium with every pitch. Sure, sometimes you will make contact, but, you also allow the most average pitchers to strike you out.

Gameday coach? I think he is a all around Terrible person. He so full of BS when he cleans his ears all he has on his q-tips is shit.

Todd4State
11-07-2015, 09:11 PM
Give me Dan as is with his flaws over Freeze any day.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-07-2015, 09:11 PM
They've got a playstation coach, playstation offense, and playstation defense. They make some plays and do a lot of stupid things. Playstation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE_iCgBUacQ

Brings back memories!

Homedawg
11-07-2015, 09:24 PM

His pay should be docked 1 million at least for being so stupid. Wish they had lost then so the meltdown would have been more epic! What a moron

dawgoneyall
11-07-2015, 09:32 PM
And the sun is hot.

SDDawg
11-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Gameday coach? I think he is a all around Terrible person. He so full of BS when he cleans his ears all he has on his q-tips is shit.

Ding!

Johnson85
11-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Every recruit should be shown that play call.