PDA

View Full Version : OLE MISS' CROOTIN CLASS IS AN OFFICIAL FAILURE

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2015, 07:37 PM
That 2013 crootin class will officially accomplish nothing, not jack shit.

They will lose AT LEAST 4 games this year & probably 5

They will likely NEVER finish above MSU in the SEC standings

They are an embarrassment to the foundation of what student athletes and what intercollegiate athletics are built on & they failed at every goal they ever had.

Ole Miss' paid professionals will officially go down as nothing. They suck!

Treadwell, you are a good player.

Kimchee, never heard your name today.

Tunsil, should have gone somewhere else.

Connor, I like you the most out of the 4, but you obviously weren't enough

Ole Miss fans, was all that money worth it? Was your investment in that recruiting class worth sacrificing your integrity & morals?

Todd4State
11-07-2015, 07:38 PM
Sadly, the answer to your last question is probably yes.

Although if we are honest with ourselves we really need to wait and see what their penalties from the NCAA are.

Brando
11-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Now the question is, is NM is pretty much out of contention, especially with their upcoming schedule, does the NCAA really drop the hammer?

Blackout
11-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Now the question is, is NM is pretty much out of contention, especially with their upcoming schedule, does the NCAA really drop the hammer?

The question is, now that NM is pretty much out of contention, do their lottery picks shut it down and prepare for the draft

msstate7
11-07-2015, 07:54 PM
The question is, now that NM is pretty much out of contention, do their lottery picks shut it down and prepare for the draft

If lsu wins, do hired out-of-state players even get up for the egg bowl?

SDDawg
11-07-2015, 07:54 PM
They beat Alabama twice, will probably be claiming fake Nattys in another 15 - 20 years once the memories have faded. **

War Machine Dawg
11-07-2015, 07:58 PM
They beat Alabama twice, will probably be claiming fake Nattys in another 15 - 20 years one the memories have faded. **

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. It's the Northern Miss Way.

State82
11-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Was your investment in that recruiting class worth sacrificing your integrity & morals?

Can't sacrifice something you don't have!

War Machine Dawg
11-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Can't sacrifice something you don't have!

http://i.imgur.com/eslTVBJ.gif

monroedawg5646
11-07-2015, 08:06 PM
I would say it has less to do with the kids, and more to do with their broke dick coaches.

Goldendawg
11-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Just think. NMU gets heart ripped out three times in about 4 minutes. #1 Crazy lateral on 4th and 25, they win, but no, 1st down. #2 Game over on 1st attempt at 2 pt conversion, but no!!! Face mask. #3. Allen for two!!!! Now a beatdown in Starkvegas to their team of mercenaries that could probably care less about the egg and hopefully several years probation with a lack of institutional control added for good measure. Hail State!!