PDA

View Full Version : Quinndary Weatherspoon

Dawg61
11-07-2015, 01:57 PM
This guy deserves his own thread. He looked AWESOME last night. Very very smooth looking player. He shoots it well and gets layups anytime he wants because he is shifty and long. He reminded me of the 2nd pick of the NBA draft D'angelo Russell. We have 4 guards with All-SEC potential imo. Guys if you aren't excited for basketball yet you need to be.

Irondawg
11-07-2015, 02:46 PM
I was incredible impressed with him last night. Watching him move around the court he's an absolute natural. He's going to be a great player for us.

msstate7
11-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Can he play 1-3?

Jacksondevildog
11-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Played a little point last night, but he's a 2 guard and will play the 3 some. Super talented and doesn't get the credit because everyone is talking about Newman. Also, he has a brother, Nic, that plays at Velma Jackson. He's a junior and is more talented than Quindarry. Good chance that we land him and Garrison Brooks (George's son) in the 2017 class. Both are top 50 national players.

ChevChelios
11-07-2015, 02:56 PM
I cant wait to watch the boys ball on Friday!

Going to watch my Warriors take on the Grizz Wed, then Bulldogs on Friday... gonna be a GREAT week!

drummerdawg
11-07-2015, 03:24 PM
He could've scored several more points last night. He had several great moves to the basket but the ball just didn't go in. If he's able to finish those he'll be deadly.

Dawg61
11-07-2015, 09:18 PM
He could've scored several more points last night. He had several great moves to the basket but the ball just didn't go in. If he's able to finish those he'll be deadly.

Yea idk what his final stat line was but he had a good 8-10 points just rim out on him. He still finished with about 20 points. He would of had 30 last night had they gone in.