PDA

View Full Version : Georgia-Kentucky

msstate7
11-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Lotta empty seats

msstate7
11-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Think Kentucky is rethinking that contract extension they gave to stoops?

CadaverDawg
11-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Kentucky is garbage. I knew people were acting like they were tougher than they were early...but I didn't think they were THIS bad. That new coach energy has worn off, and they're back to just being Kentucky.

#Kensuck

msstate7
11-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Kentucky is garbage. I knew people were acting like they were tougher than they were early...but I didn't think they were THIS bad. That new coach energy has worn off, and they're back to just being Kentucky.

#Kensuck

I was hoping to see Kentucky play well today. I know we've improved, but seeing Kentucky gets dismantled for 2 straight weeks makes me question how much we've improved

Dawg61
11-07-2015, 01:02 PM
I was hoping to see Kentucky play well today. I know we've improved, but seeing Kentucky gets dismantled for 2 straight weeks makes me question how much we've improved

Richt is feeling the heat. He needs a good showing at home.

basedog
11-07-2015, 01:31 PM

Hmmmm, surely you jest?

IMissJack
11-07-2015, 01:37 PM
How can Georgia be so average with their recruiting? Unexciting and average is all I can say to describe them.

msstate7
11-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Hmmmm, surely you jest?

Yeah, I called the blow out a little too early haha

War Machine Dawg
11-07-2015, 01:46 PM
How can Georgia be so average with their recruiting? Unexciting and average is all I can say to describe them.

Really it's their QB crootin. The fact they got a transfer who lost his job to a true freshman from a program as shitty as Virginia and then that transfer won their starting job speaks volumes about how poorly they've evaluated QBs the last several years. Hard to believe this is the same program that had a run of QBs the likes of David Greene, DJ Shockley, Matt Stafford, and Aaron Murray. As much as their fans killed JTIII several years ago, I bet everyone of them would kill to have him back right now.

They also haven't done great at WR crootin, but it's been better than QB. They at least have Malcolm Mitchell and the little all-purpose return guy.

Richt is in deep shit, because I don't see a short term fix unless they hit the lottery and land a true freshman QB who's an unexpected badass.

Dawg61
11-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Really it's their QB crootin. The fact they got a transfer who lost his job to a true freshman from a program as shitty as Virginia and then that transfer won their starting job speaks volumes about how poorly they've evaluated QBs the last several years. Hard to believe this is the same program that had a run of QBs the likes of David Greene, DJ Shockley, Matt Stafford, and Aaron Murray. As much as their fans killed JTIII several years ago, I bet everyone of them would kill to have him back right now.

They also haven't done great at WR crootin, but it's been better than QB. They at least have Malcolm Mitchell and the little all-purpose return guy.

Richt is in deep shit, because I don't see a short term fix unless they hit the lottery and land a true freshman QB who's an unexpected badass.

It's not going to help Richt that we plucked our next four years of great QB play right under his nose. Staley and Fitz both from Georgia.

War Machine Dawg
11-07-2015, 03:42 PM
It's not going to help Richt that we plucked our next four years of great QB play right under his nose. Staley and Fitz both from Georgia.

Yep, was thinking that as I typed. Staley would probably be their starter right now.