PDA

View Full Version : What are the Hogs chances today?

IMissJack
11-07-2015, 10:43 AM
?

msstate7
11-07-2015, 10:48 AM
I don't like their pass defense. For ark to win, they'll need to eat a ton of clock and get some TOs IMO

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2015, 11:05 AM
I think it will be a close game, but Arkansas will need some breaks to win.

Does the Vandy, Memphis, & Florida version of Ole Miss show up or does the A&M, Bama version of Ole Miss show up?

I think Arkansas & Auburn are fairly similar & Auburn had chances to win last week against OM, & Arkansas' offensive strategy may be more conducive to beating OM

CadaverDawg
11-07-2015, 11:08 AM
Bacon thin. Unless it rains like it did in Missouri, I don't like the matchup for Arkansas with the way their defense has looked this year, and being on the road. 38-10 Black Bears

dawgoneyall
11-07-2015, 11:13 AM
Unfortunately, none.

pilldawg
11-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Ole Miss is playing their 10th game in a row and Arkansas had a virtual bye week last week with a week out of conference foe. I look for this game to be much closer than most. Arkansas covers, but Ole Miss wins a close one.

msstate7
11-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Bacon thin. Unless it rains like it did in Missouri, I don't like the matchup for Arkansas with the way their defense has looked this year, and being on the road. 38-10 Black Bears

That seems a little extreme. Arkansas has played relatively well on the road: ot loss against aTm, played bama tough, and beat a decent tenn team. Is this your voodoo attempt? Haha

Coach34
11-07-2015, 11:48 AM
UPig will keep it close by being physical. Have to stay with it no matter what early. Their D also needs to come up with some big plays

DownwardDawg
11-07-2015, 11:50 AM

I think Arkansas offense is a bad matchup for the Rebs. It will be very close.

And again, I have to keep pointing out that LSU is going to absolutely destroy ole miss when they play. Terrible matchup for Rebs.

State82
11-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Slim to none. UNM looking for payback for last year's debacle plus their season rides on this game.

Percho
11-07-2015, 11:51 AM

Does the Vandy, Memphis, & Florida version of Ole Miss show up or does the A&M, Bama version of Ole Miss show up?

I think Arkansas & Auburn are fairly similar & Auburn had chances to win last week against OM, & Arkansas' offensive strategy may be more conducive to beating OM

What is the difference between the two?

drunkernhelldawg
11-07-2015, 12:07 PM
I think Treadwell is the key. If Arkansas can keep him bottled up, they'll be there in the fourth quarter. Would love to see Arkansas win. Wold make Saturday sweet like Thursday.

thunderclap
11-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Not good. They can't stop anybody at home so they will not much slowdown Ole Miss on the road.

blacklistedbully
11-07-2015, 12:11 PM

You too?? I expect this from ignorant media, but one of our own?

The, "Bama version of Ole Miss"?? You mean the one that counts on a 5-0 t/o advantage and 14 fluke, unearned points to win a game by 6 points?

Please, Sweet Baby Jesus let this be the Ole Miss version that shows up in StarkVegas come Thanksgiving. I would LOVE to see us whip them by 40-something points, because that kind of luck can't be counted on, and only occurs once in a great while.

Churchill
11-07-2015, 12:14 PM

QuadrupleOption
11-07-2015, 12:35 PM
?

If it keeps raining like this I like Arkansas' chances a lot better.

I do think TSUN has a better team though and will probably win fairly easily.

shoeless joe
11-07-2015, 12:36 PM
None.

Don't forget that Umiss has 3-4 of the top players in all of college football. That's why they're undefeated and ranked atop the college football playo...oh wait

CadaverDawg
11-07-2015, 12:43 PM
That seems a little extreme. Arkansas has played relatively well on the road: ot loss against aTm, played bama tough, and beat a decent tenn team. Is this your voodoo attempt? Haha

Yes. You know me too well. Ha

msstate7
11-07-2015, 12:59 PM
No fadol brown for om today

tcdog70
11-07-2015, 01:53 PM
The Rebs remember last year and will beat the piss out of the Hogs

Taog Redloh
11-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Not good in Oxford.

defiantdog
11-07-2015, 01:57 PM
No fadol brown for om today

May help Arkansas' chance at running the ball. Everyone who can throw the ball deep has exposed Arkansas. OM will try the same. I expect a closer game. OM may be fast, but Arkansas is big..... Real big. They may push OM around some.

msstate7
11-07-2015, 01:57 PM
How does rain factor in to this game? Rain in forecast now

IMissJack
11-07-2015, 02:01 PM
How does rain factor in to this game? Rain in forecast now

The monsoon in Columbia didn't seem to affect our passing too much. Not sure what if it will affect Kelly, but I doubt it will much.

msstate7
11-07-2015, 02:03 PM
The monsoon in Columbia didn't seem to affect our passing too much. Not sure what if it will affect Kelly, but I doubt it will much.

We had trouble holding on to the ball. Fumbles could be a factor today