PDA

View Full Version : McShay still has Redmond listed as a top 5 DB for April Draft

Coach34
11-07-2015, 10:39 AM
He will be over 6 months out at time of the draft- he could still slip into Round 1. Probably top 5 of 2nd round depending on team needs. Looking at Jones, Redmond, and Wilson- possibly Prescott as well going in the top 3 rounds

msstate7
11-07-2015, 10:47 AM
I just hope the right team drafts Dak. Redmond and jones will be successful wherever they land IMO, but Dak needs a coach that will be a little patient with him. Philly is the obvious place, but I think KC under Reid would be a nice spot if they'll give him time to adjust to under center

Bothrops
11-07-2015, 11:14 AM
True. The NFL culture will throw Dak under the bus if he finds himself in the wrong organization.

Jacksondevildog
11-07-2015, 11:16 AM
This can't be. Ive read that Mullen can't recruit and we do not have any talent in Starkville.
He will be over 6 months out at time of the draft- he could still slip into Round 1. Probably top 5 of 2nd round depending on team needs. Looking at Jones, Redmond, and Wilson- possibly Prescott as well going in the top 3 rounds

Rick Danko
11-07-2015, 11:25 AM
This can't be. Ive read that Mullen can't recruit and we do not have any talent in Starkville.

I think I am right in saying this, the fella people most like to bitch about was responsible for us getting Dak and Jones.... A certain hard ass named Hev