PDA

View Full Version : Kimchee = Greg Hardy 2.0 in the NFL

I seen it dawg
11-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Without the pass rushing skills.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2015, 11:04 PM
That's a little far, dude. Not something to joke about.

mic
11-06-2015, 11:10 PM
That's a little far, dude. Not something to joke about.

True.. RN only hits white frat kids...

BeardoMSU
11-06-2015, 11:12 PM
True.. RN only hits white frat kids...

And when did that turn into mercilessly beating his girlfriend? ****s sake dude...

Coach34
11-06-2015, 11:19 PM
All you have to do is read the reviews on Walter Camp- everybody thinks he is a POS- just a talented one. I'm sure the lawsuit will get settled once he is drafted. He is an obvious POS and its just a matter of time

BeardoMSU
11-06-2015, 11:22 PM
All you have to do is read the reviews on Walter Camp- everybody thinks he is a POS- just a talented one. I'm sure the lawsuit will get settled once he is drafted. He is an obvious POS and its just a matter of time

There are plenty of pieces of shit out there who don't beat their wives/GFs....

SDDawg
11-06-2015, 11:23 PM

Facts.

Coach34
11-06-2015, 11:49 PM
Shoving Kiffin on the sideline during a game
Lawsuit against him for beating up a frat guy
Rumor of him stealing the tip jar at The Library
Pic of him grabbing his dong with a skinny white boy
Pic of him hitting a bong
Plus other shit we dont even know about

This is not somebody that is going to be a model citizen in the coming years

gravedigger
11-06-2015, 11:57 PM

I blew that whole shot at model citizen in ninth grade, as i recall.

BeardoMSU
11-07-2015, 12:02 AM
I blew that whole shot at model citizen in ninth grade, as i recall.

Yeah, me too...but I guess only a select few of us get to hand out life lessons and 'Nostradamus' a person's future spousal abuse problems. The benefits of an "internet persona" I guess...

Pollodawg
11-07-2015, 12:08 AM
So, when does Beardo just come out and admit that he's been the most successful OM troll on the site so far?

BeardoMSU
11-07-2015, 12:11 AM
So, when does Beardo just come out and admit that he's been the most successful OM troll on the site so far?

That's adorable, Pollo. Me saying that accusing someone of beating a woman is ****ing ignorant = bear troll.

First time I've been called that. 3,500 posts in....bear troll.

mstatefan91
11-07-2015, 12:11 AM
He has a point. Kimchee may be a piece of shit but comparing him to a piece of shit with a history of domestic violence feels a bit uncalled for.

No ban please. I just get his point.

I seen it dawg
11-07-2015, 08:16 AM
I'm not relishing in it I'm saying I'm predicting it down the road. Hardy should eat a ****ing bullet for what he's done. I will be totally unsurprised if down the road, once he gets his millions and doubles his pay from OM, he beats some woman. He's ****ing garbage and I predict a younger model of Hardy. And at that point he can eat a bullet too.

Entodawg
11-07-2015, 08:44 AM
If the rumors are true about his extra curricular activities and hippy lifestyle, he'll probably be more like Justin Blackmon. He's had free reign to do what he wants in Oxford. Won't be like that in the NFL

Jack Lambert
11-07-2015, 09:21 AM
I personally think RN is a *** and will never marry a women. He's probably hoping to get to play center once this season so he can feel Kelly's hands on his nuts.

Coach34
11-07-2015, 09:25 AM
I personally think RN is a *** and will never marry a women. He's probably hoping to get to play center once this season so he can feel Kelly's hands on his nuts.

Well, we know he likes skinny white boys but I figure he is probably Bi

KB21
11-07-2015, 09:38 AM
The point of the comparison here is that Nkemdiche has many of the same issues that Greg Hardy had when he was at Ole Miss. Greg Hardy was a guy who would rather get high than work on his game. Much like they have done with Nkemdiche, the coaching staff at OM (many of whom are on this staff) enabled Hardy by letting him do what he wanted to do without recourse. Nkemdiche has already shown a history of violence against another with how he and his brother beat the guy up at the frat party.

mic
11-07-2015, 09:44 AM
And before we all start feeling sorry for the girl, remeber she didn't show up in court .. Hardy was going to jail for sure.. She got paid and got paid well... And probably got paid again for releasing these photos..

I guess money > justice for her....

BeardoMSU
11-07-2015, 09:47 AM
And before we all start feeling sorry for the girl, remeber she didn't show up in court .. Hardy was going to jail for sure.. She got paid and got paid well... And probably got paid again for releasing these photos..

I guess money > justice for her....

You sure about that, bubb? There are plenty of cases when victims of spousal abuse are so terrified of their partner they refuse to press charges out of fear of retribution.

Pollodawg
11-07-2015, 11:30 AM
That's adorable, Pollo. Me saying that accusing someone of beating a woman is ****ing ignorant = bear troll.

First time I've been called that. 3,500 posts in....bear troll.

Semi busting your balls, but you do seem to defend OM more than most on here.

dawgs
11-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Shoving Kiffin on the sideline during a game
Lawsuit against him for beating up a frat guy
Rumor of him stealing the tip jar at The Library
Pic of him grabbing his dong with a skinny white boy
Pic of him hitting a bong

If anything, hitting a bong should mellow him out and not result in fights, shoving coaches, stealing tip jars at bars, etc.

starkvegasdawg
11-07-2015, 01:13 PM
If anything, hitting a bong should mellow him out and not result in fights, shoving coaches, stealing tip jars at bars, etc.

Glad he doesn't like meth.

GreenheadDawg
11-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Semi busting your balls, but you do seem to defend OM more than most on here.

No I don't think he's a troll he just feels the need to be the moral police on this board. Just another liberal trying to find ways to be offended. Must be exhausting

I seen it dawg
11-07-2015, 01:54 PM
You sure about that, bubb? There are plenty of cases when victims of spousal abuse are so terrified of their partner they refuse to press charges out of fear of retribution.

Hahaha the non cooperation was all about money. Just like selling the pics after to deadspin. Upwards of $1million total. Your wife whoop your ass or something?

gravedigger
11-07-2015, 02:12 PM
No I don't think he's a troll he just feels the need to be the moral police on this board. Just another liberal trying to find ways to be offended. Must be exhausting

Good Lord.

mic
11-07-2015, 02:16 PM

Bro even Ray Rice's wife thinks you are naive..

BeardoMSU
11-07-2015, 02:51 PM

http://i.imgur.com/FB04VCg.gif