PDA

View Full Version : WMD's AC QB: Declawed Edition

War Machine Dawg
11-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Peeps, the Declawed Edition of AC QB is available (http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2015/11/6/9680468/wmd-armchair-qb-declawed-edition-msu-bulldogs-mizzou-tigers-dan-mullen-dak-prescott) at FWTCT. Let's discuss the Mizzou win.

War Machine Dawg
11-06-2015, 04:07 PM
Shameless mid-afternoon bump

Ifyouonlyknew
11-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Good write up. Peters drew the start because we opened up in a 4-2-5. Brown & Brown at LB with Peters, Coman, & Bryant all on the field. Jamal again playing the Cheetah role. Also Aeris played between dropping the pass & the 4th qtr.

War Machine Dawg
11-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Good write up. Peters drew the start because we opened up in a 4-2-5. Brown & Brown at LB with Peters, Coman, & Bryant all on the field. Jamal again playing the Cheetah role.

Ah, that makes sense. I should have guessed that.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-06-2015, 04:19 PM
1 other thing you mentioned more Gray with Dear out & Myles hurt. That would be nice but Gray doesn't know the plays out of the slot. The La Tech game I believe it was when Ross got injured & then Dear got dinged up we had to move Fred Brown to slot because he was the only outside WR who knew all the plays in the slot.

tcdog70
11-06-2015, 04:53 PM
A report I checked said Jung and Rankin were looking really good and would be major contributors .Our red shirted LBs were really showing out. Mixon is going to be special. our red shirted running backs will see plenty of action next year.I would rather red shirt a JUCO and get 2 full productive years that just 1. Also good report on Story-said He loves to block.

msstate7
11-06-2015, 05:00 PM
A report I checked said Jung and Rankin were looking really good and would be major contributors .Our red shirted LBs were really showing out. Mixon is going to be special. our red shirted running backs will see plenty of action next year.I would rather red shirt a JUCO and get 2 full productive years that just 1. Also good report on Story-said He loves to block.

I'm sure Leo was one of the RS lb's. Was Washington mentioned also?

I've loved mixon since the al-ms all star game. Thank God he wasn't bigger or he'd probably be on the tide

Ifyouonlyknew
11-06-2015, 05:05 PM
I'm sure Leo was one of the RS lb's. Was Washington mentioned also?

I've loved mixon since the al-ms all star game. Thank God he wasn't bigger or he'd probably be on the tide

Tide sent him scholarship papers on signing day but he stuck with the good guys.

msstate7
11-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Tide sent him scholarship papers on signing day but he stuck with the good guys.

I like em even more now.

trob115
11-06-2015, 05:10 PM
You said 4 games left, I count 5.

Sec championship , New Years 6, Bama, Arky, and TSUN.

defiantdog
11-06-2015, 05:15 PM
I like em even more now.

He's bigger now..... I'll admit, he looked like Trindon Holliday in high school but he's put on some weight. He and D. Thomas are gonna break some ankles next year.

msstate7
11-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Will mixon be strictly a slot or will he get carries at rb too?

tcdog70
11-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Yep. Lewis, Jung and Washington. Hoping for Washington to get bigger..I forgot to Mention Moon, he is also looking good.