PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jones is still doing it

archdog
11-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Man he is tough to block. Making plays all over the place last night. I counted 4 qb hurries, 1.5 sacks, and about 3 others he had his hands on the qb but couldn't get the qb down. He was held pretty much every play during MO only td drive because they had to. Other than the games where the qb had a quick draw, Jones has been disruptive equal to an DT in the league.

Coach34
11-06-2015, 11:28 AM
He absolutely just missed on 2 sacks he should have had- hate that for him. He played very well last night.

mic
11-06-2015, 11:38 AM
If Nkedmiche had played that game as good as CJ did last night
ESPN would have gone pic -n- pic and had a #5 cam during the game...

trob115
11-06-2015, 11:40 AM
He's improving as the season moves along. I think that the next 3 weeks are huge for his draft position.

Coach34
11-06-2015, 11:42 AM
He's improving as the season moves along. I think that the next 3 weeks are huge for his draft position.

Nick James as well. He had some fire himself. Need a big game out of them next Sat

Really Clark?
11-06-2015, 11:51 AM
Nick James as well. He had some fire himself. Need a big game out of them next Sat

Loved seeing him actually motor to chase down the QB last night. Two years ago he would have not got past the blocks to try and get to him. Looked really good last night.

archdog
11-06-2015, 12:01 PM
Nick James is really fun to watch. Dude looks like he is having fun out there. I can just imagine the shit talking between plays. If he doesn't shit talk, he needs to start. Time to get vocal and in the offensive lines / qb minds.

archdog
11-06-2015, 12:02 PM
This reminds me, why can't we put a mic on NJames for the rest of the season. I bet that guy is hilarious out there.

BorneDawg
11-06-2015, 12:02 PM
Nick has been getting after it all season! Love seeing him chase QB across field. If he was any quicker he would have several sacks... All the talk about other coaches supposedly helping change players life around (sarcasm).. ours has absolutely helped Nick point his in the right direction!

Really Clark?
11-06-2015, 12:05 PM
This reminds me, why can't we put a mic on NJames for the rest of the season. I bet that guy is hilarious out there.

I suspect he is but it wouldn't be PG-13 rated talk. Lol.

Sacrifice
11-06-2015, 01:51 PM
There was a play where Nick James twisted and came free at the QB. The replay was from behind the QB and let me tell you. Seeing that big dude come free like that was some scary looking sh!t! I've been noticing both James and Jones have been making more plays in the 4th quarter. Looks like there both turning it up.

DudyDawg
11-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Other than the unfortunate misses, that was the chris jones I expected. Maybe he realized he's got a handful of games to earn a ton of cash. Hope he can keep playing like that

Goldendawg
11-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Love to watch Nick kick it into "Hyperspace"! Man, if I were the QB, I'd take the slide asap.

CadaverDawg
11-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Not Nick or Chris, but did yall see AJ running down the RB on that long screen play in the 1st half? Ran like 40 yards down field and almost caught the RB from behind. I love the way that guy do bidness.

https://www.google.com/search?q=love+the+way+you+do+bidness+four+brothers&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAWoVChMI7feXsY39yAIVBHE-Ch3GegQI&biw=320&bih=460#tbm=isch&q=victor+sweet+%22i+like+the+way+you+do+business%2 2&imgrc=waFJ-N2TtL7gdM%3A