PDA

View Full Version : It's time for the soft crotched sissy MSU fans to step up or keep reading....

RougeDawg
11-06-2015, 01:45 AM
Women's magazine.

Some of us pay attention to our team in ways that differ from the every day Clarion Liar, Commercial Appeal, Eric. One in which We can take what we have observed and project expectations based on this season and team (not MSU history) and make very accurate conclusions and predictions. We can easily predict the last few blowout wins in SEC play, despite all the chicken little's running around hoping they are correct should we lose.

From the Engies's saying "Mizzou is a dominant SEC defense" to the "we can't win in black jerseys, white helmets, grey pants, purple socks or pink gloves', etc." crowds. None of this shit matters. We have a program that could go out and beat any team in college football wearing neon yellow uniforms, with drab olive socks.

We just dominated a "so called" Engie proclaimed great dominant "All Universe" defense. How about start paying attention to us comprehensive factual observers, listen and calm down.

Quit being a bunch of whining ass bear-like pu**ies. We have a great program that can win in jock straps and tank tops. Start supporting them relentlessly, no matter what, and we will take that next step.

gravedigger
11-06-2015, 01:48 AM
Wait....we wore purple socks?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-06-2015, 01:50 AM
Amen...I'm so glad I made the trip and even though there were frustrating moments, it was a great experience seeing the home fans leave in the 3rd quarter and our guys come celebrate with us in the end zone. I still can't believe that mizzou played don't stop believing at the beginning of the fourth quarter.

RougeDawg
11-06-2015, 01:52 AM
Wait....we wore purple socks?

Haaaa. Adidas hasn't figured out a combo yet. Wait for it.

BulldogBear
11-06-2015, 03:02 AM
Amen...I'm so glad I made the trip and even though there were frustrating moments, it was a great experience seeing the home fans leave in the 3rd quarter and our guys come celebrate with us in the end zone. I still can't believe that mizzou played don't stop believing at the beginning of the fourth quarter.

There were some Mizzou guys around me asking what that was all about. Many lights in that corner. There were a few elsewhere but ya'll stood out. I was a little ways up the field about the goal line

Liverpooldawg
11-06-2015, 03:22 AM
In all fairness Mizzou does have a damn good defense. We lit it up.

RougeDawg
11-06-2015, 09:51 AM
In all fairness Mizzou does have a damn good defense. We lit it up.

Point was, we have s great offense despite a legit RB, but the many "chicken little's" we have around here continue to act like we don't and act like we should not win games like last night. Right now Dak is healthy and we would/could beat any team in the country.

The defense we play doesn't matter as long as we hold on to the bank.

Dental Dawg33
11-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Women's magazine.

Some of us pay attention to our team in ways that differ from the every day Clarion Liar, Commercial Appeal, Eric. One in which We can take what we have observed and project expectations based on this season and team (not MSU history) and make very accurate conclusions and predictions. We can easily predict the last few blowout wins in SEC play, despite all the chicken little's running around hoping they are correct should we lose.

From the Engies's saying "Mizzou is a dominant SEC defense" to the "we can't win in black jerseys, white helmets, grey pants, purple socks or pink gloves', etc." crowds. None of this shit matters. We have a program that could go out and beat any team in college football wearing neon yellow uniforms, with drab olive socks.

We just dominated a "so called" Engie proclaimed great dominant "All Universe" defense. How about start paying attention to us comprehensive factual observers, listen and calm down.

Quit being a bunch of whining ass bear-like pu**ies. We have a great program that can win in jock straps and tank tops. Start supporting them relentlessly, no matter what, and we will take that next step.

^ Amen Brother....Preach on!!!

sleepy dawg
11-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Good post. If this post makes you mad, then you're one of the whiny ass pussies everyone else is talking about.

Taog Redloh
11-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Did you study football too?

DudyDawg
11-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Point was, we have s great offense despite a legit RB, but the many "chicken little's" we have around here continue to act like we don't and act like we should not win games like last night.

There were people saying we shouldn't win against a team that lost to vandy?

dawg27
11-06-2015, 03:11 PM
I am still waiting for 60% of this board to complain we throw the ball to much, air mullen we won 31 to 13. How dare mullen win like that we should 10 to 6 lets run the ball 60 times a game.