PDA

View Full Version : So did OM and EMCC break up?

Bucky Dog
11-04-2015, 10:24 PM
I saw earlier that EMCC QB John Franklin III committed to Auburn today. He left FSU for EMCC and the funny thing is, it says Auburn offered him after they watched him play the one half game at MS Delta a few weeks ago.
I don't guess Freeze thinks he needs heppin' or either this guy sucks really bad and is overrated!***

HancockCountyDog
11-04-2015, 10:32 PM
I saw earlier that EMCC QB John Franklin III committed to Auburn today. He left FSU for EMCC and the funny thing is, it says Auburn offered him after they watched him play the one half game at MS Delta a few weeks ago.
I don't guess Freeze thinks he needs heppin' or either this guy sucks really bad and is overrated!***

Auburn is desperate, they know they can't win with Sean White. Panic on the plains.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-04-2015, 10:33 PM
I saw that as well, but I thought the SEC wasn't allowing transfers of players with records of domestic violence, does going juco for one year wipe the slate or something? What am I missing? He hit a woman on camera correct? Why is the SEC allowing him in?

msstate7
11-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Auburn is desperate, they know they can't win with Sean White. Panic on the plains.

I thought white was the next tom Brady or whatever the media said before we played him

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
11-04-2015, 10:37 PM
I saw that as well, but I thought the SEC wasn't allowing transfers of players with records of domestic violence, does going juco for one year wipe the slate or something? What am I missing? He hit a woman on camera correct? Why is the SEC allowing him in?

pretty sure that guy attended emcc but didn't play football this year, & fairly certain his name wasn't john franklin III.

shoeless joe
11-04-2015, 10:51 PM

Not the same guy...can't remember his name, Johnson maybe??, but I do fully expect him to attend Umiss.

Bucky Dog
11-04-2015, 10:55 PM
Not the same guy...can't remember his name, Johnson maybe??, but I do fully expect him to attend Umiss.

Yeah that was a different FSU criminal. DeAndre Johnson is the one that punched the girl in the bar.
But yeah, Auburn is scrambling now, but I still thought Freeze would want another 4/5 star for the hell of it!

Charlie_Sheen420
11-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Oh my bad then haha, sorry for the mix up!

sandwolf
11-05-2015, 02:37 AM

It probably has something to do with the fact that they currently have the top rated QB in the country committed to them.....

tcdog70
11-05-2015, 12:31 PM
he was not the starter at Scooba.