PDA

View Full Version : 34, what's the status with the ncaa

Bocephus
11-02-2015, 12:24 PM
Enjoy your updates on the ncaa info. Its been kinda low key the past week or so. Do you have any updates you can share? We need to keep any and all info concerning NM and the ncaa in the public eye because the papers damn sure won't.

Boodawg
11-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Does the NCAA have different divisions? Like a basketball, football, and baseball division? I was thinking about the Louisville baseketball situation taking focus and resources away from UM, unless there are divisions.

BhamDawg
11-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Enjoy your updates on the ncaa info. Its been kinda low key the past week or so. Do you have any updates you can share? We need to keep any and all info concerning NM and the ncaa in the public eye because the papers damn sure won't.

Seems legit...

Coach34
11-02-2015, 01:13 PM
All is quiet on the Northern front...but we 100% know the NCAA has yet to comment- so the investigation continues

AlSwearengen
11-02-2015, 01:33 PM
I would think after tunsil's step dad spilled the beans, that the ncaa might (might) decide to go back and try to turn some more stones on other players. That could take awhile.

TrapGame
11-02-2015, 01:43 PM
I would think after tunsil's step dad spilled the beans, that the ncaa might (might) decide to go back and try to turn some more stones on other players. That could take awhile.

Step Softie started a shit storm. I'm sure the Network has been digging up bodies and moving them to lessen the blow but the damage has been done.

Count Istvan Teleky
11-02-2015, 09:00 PM
All is quiet on the Northern front...but we 100% know the NCAA has yet to comment- so the investigation continues

Hope this doesn't go away like the one in the late 90s and early aughts.

Coach34
11-02-2015, 09:17 PM
How would it go away? That's stupid

sandwolf
11-02-2015, 09:21 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the NCAA took another 2 years with this. And I would be absolutely shocked if they made any kind of announcement prior to signing day, which means they will likely bring in the top 10 class that they currently have committed.

RougeDawg
11-02-2015, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the NCAA took another 2 years with this. And I would be absolutely shocked if they made any kind of announcement prior to signing day, which means they will likely bring in the top 10 class that they currently have committed.

Probably part of the plea deal with sitting softie so many games. Delayed announcement until after signing day. But if I recall correctly, can't players who committed sign elsewhere if the program goes on probation before enrollment?

Dawgowar
11-02-2015, 10:12 PM
Probably part of the plea deal with sitting softie so many games. Delayed announcement until after signing day. But if I recall correctly, can't players who committed sign elsewhere if the program goes on probation before enrollment?

Actually, ALL players as we'll as recruits (not implicated) can freely transfer without needing permission from their "convicted" school. Happened with USC and Penn State.