PDA

View Full Version : blacklistedbully or any that is on Rivals. There is a poster named littlejohn444 that

dawgclub99
11-02-2015, 09:37 AM
is always talking smack on there. I think he is a troll on here though. I know there are several on here, but this guy hates MSU and will try to use it to hurt recruiting, etc. Just a heads up.

TheRef
11-02-2015, 09:39 AM
is always talking smack on there. I think he is a troll on here though. I know there are several on here, but this guy hates MSU and will try to use it to hurt recruiting, etc. Just a heads up.

We will keep a lookout for him on here.

http://www.eastofbillings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/i-m-watching-you-o.gif

Jacksondevildog
11-02-2015, 09:42 AM
There's probably not enough traffic on MSU's rivals site for it to matter. It's pitiful and Rivals is a pretty good product.

blacklistedbully
11-02-2015, 10:13 AM
There used to be a couple of decent UNM fans over there, but they left a couple of years ago. I suspect they, too got really tired of the embarrassing BS their fellow Black Bear posters were putting out on that board.

Now, pretty much every one of them is a delusional dipshit. Some are real mental cases, I suspect, and I'm not kidding. Used to be fun over there to spar with the 2 or 3 they had that seemed intelligent. These days I don't spend much time over there because the ones left are just too damned stupid to offer anything of value. I am not kidding, they impress me as being rather unintelligent, juvenile in their approach, and so lacking in self-awareness that they don't even realize how ignorant they make themselves look.

I've had several posters from other schools who have followed my many battles with them tell me how they finally saw that I was telling the truth about those morons. They stand out for their idiocy, even among some fans that have no connection to the SEC.

It's actually pretty funny how they have their own little support network on that board of UNM posters who keep patting each other's backs. There are quite a few UNM posters on that board, and perhaps one other MSU fan, who happens to be one of the more moderate MSU fans you'll come across. Very easy-going, water-off-his-back kinda guy.

I appear to be the only one that bothers to confront their lunacy and/or give them the kind of grief they so deserve. But like I said, it's just an endless stream of stupid from that lot, making it exceedingly tedious and boring to engage them on a regular basis. It's like trying to debate a spoiled-brat child that has a severe shortage of intelligence, but an overabundance of, "loud-mouth".

I kid you not, I had a mod on that board send me a PM thanking me for being a part, asking me to not get discouraged by those a-holes and leave. Not an SEC guy, but was one of those who said ever since he started paying attention as a mod, he could see for himself what a bunch of jackasses I was dealing with.

I could go on, but I suspect you know.

dawgclub99
11-02-2015, 06:08 PM
He mainly post over on the free board. I doubt he could afford to pay on the regular site and I agree I don't think there's enough action on the MSU rivals to pay to troll anyway. I've seen him attack Blacklistedbully and some of the things he's said on there are similar to a veteran poster on here. I'll keep a lookout and point him out when he post.