PDA

View Full Version : Since we have so many Black Bear trolls viewing the board...

CadaverDawg
11-01-2015, 08:22 PM
I just want to remind you all of something...

@CadaverMSU: Ole Miss fans must have forgotten that MSU lost a ton last year, while OM has their best team ever. "Just being better than MSU", was NOT your goal this year. Supposed to challenge for it all, but instead yall just hope to finish higher than MSU for the 1st time in 6 years.

Don't try to change the narrative. Click an ad.

msstate7
11-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Finishing ahead of us will be difficult enough. I don't think om beats lsu. I think we lose 1 of bama and Arkansas. This will lead to both teams being 8-3 going into egg bowl. We're home team

SDDawg
11-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Don't try to change the narrative. Click an ad.

Great advice! LMAO

archdog
11-01-2015, 08:46 PM
They would only have 2 losses in the sec, we would have 3 in that scenario. Comes down to the egg bowl once again.

msstate7
11-01-2015, 08:48 PM
They would only have 2 losses in the sec, we would have 3 in that scenario. Comes down to the egg bowl once again.
Yep

Bocephus
11-01-2015, 09:22 PM
We had to win the egg bowl in "98" to go to Atlanta and we beat them in Oxford.

msstate7
11-01-2015, 09:26 PM
We had to win the egg bowl in "98" to go to Atlanta and we beat them in Oxford.

Different time... During the '90s, road team beat home more often than not

Coach34
11-01-2015, 10:07 PM
Alot of their fans said we would be a 5-7 team
Some of their fans said Mullen would be fired after this season
All of their fans said this would be their best team in 50 years

BossDawg
11-01-2015, 10:20 PM
I've never seen a fan base lie to themselves as much as UMiss fans.

LC Dawg
11-01-2015, 10:35 PM
Ole Miss controls their own destiny. I know this because the announcers said it 173 times during their game Saturday.

RougeDawg
11-01-2015, 11:41 PM
So why hasn't the NCAA spoken about that investigation yet? If it were over and nothing coming, you'd think they would've wrapped it up after softie sat out 7 games.

Liverpooldawg
11-02-2015, 09:29 AM
So why hasn't the NCAA spoken about that investigation yet? If it were over and nothing coming, you'd think they would've wrapped it up after softie sat out 7 games.

The NCAA does not comment about ongoing investigations. They have a hard time understanding that but it really is that simple.

Jack Lambert
11-02-2015, 09:59 AM
Ole miss sucks and OP4 takes it up the butt with no KY Jelly.

dawg27
11-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Ole Miss controls their own destiny. I know this because the announcers said it 173 times during their game Saturday.

I think it was 174 times i got sick of hearing it. It is almost like they pay announcers to talk them up.

Bothrops
11-02-2015, 11:01 AM
This is definitely the best team in their history. I see 2 more losses though. 8-4

CadaverDawg
11-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Their twitter brigade is attempting to hijack everyone's twitter feed with comments about Ole Miss having better wins and better losses than MSU so far this year. I really just wanted to make sure they all realized that we aren't falling for their spin. This was supposed to be their year...their best team ever...best talent ever...."challenge for a National Championship" they said. Hell, I've seen comments from Bear fans that they bought tickets and booked travel for the National Title game after they beat Bama.

Yet despite all of those expectations, now they've been reduced to hoping and praying that they can finish a game ahead of a rebuilding Mississippi State team that they all said would go 5-7 or 6-6 and finish last in the West. Put that into perspective, Black Bear fans. Your coach has taken your most talented team in history to a blowout loss to Memphis and a blowout loss to Florida. Meanwhile, the "hunchback of Moo U!!1!!" has taken a "fullback" and turned him in to a 2-time Heisman contender and is neck and neck with your best team ever after "losing all of our talent" last year. (Your words, not mine).

You jokes are now resorting to saying you have lost to better teams and beaten better teams so far this year. Pathetic. Just like your whole program and fan base. P A T H E T I C.

If you want to TRULY see who "Little Brother/Little Sister" is in this rivalry....look no further than the bunch whose best team ever got blown out by Memphis and is now resorting to "well at least we can POSSIBLY be better than a Mississippi State team that returned nobody except a Fullback playing QB."

Interesting that even with the most talented team in the SEC, Hugh Freeze hasn't been able to accomplish enough to even get consideration for these job openings....meanwhile Mullen is a guy on every list, but most say "he won't leave Starkville because the money is too good and he's proven he can get to #1".

I guess we'll have to let you win a game of horse over Christmas holidays or something like all Big Bro's do to keep their little bro from feeling like a total failure. Good luck trying to finally finish ahead of us in the West during a down year for us with your best team ever. Fredo.

Oh yea, and as always....Click an Ad, or hit that little green "donate" button up top. Even a penny per visit to EliteDawgs by the Bear faithful would provide Millions per year to our program. Thanks for supporting Mississippi State athletics and Coach34 by stopping by all day.

JDog13
11-02-2015, 11:30 AM
Ole miss sucks and OP4 takes it up the butt with no KY Jelly.

Outstanding post

JDog13
11-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Their twitter brigade is attempting to hijack everyone's twitter feed with comments about Ole Miss having better wins and better losses than MSU so far this year. I really just wanted to make sure they all realized that we aren't falling for their spin. This was supposed to be their year...their best team ever...best talent ever...."challenge for a National Championship" they said. Hell, I've seen comments from Bear fans that they bought tickets and booked travel for the National Title game after they beat Bama.

Yet despite all of those expectations, now they've been reduced to hoping and praying that they can finish a game ahead of a rebuilding Mississippi State team that they all said would go 5-7 or 6-6 and finish last in the West. Put that into perspective, Black Bear fans. Your coach has taken your most talented team in history to a blowout loss to Memphis and a blowout loss to Florida. Meanwhile, the "hunchback of Moo U!!1!!" has taken a "fullback" and turned him in to a 2-time Heisman contender and is neck and neck with your best team ever after "losing all of our talent" last year. (Your words, not mine).

You jokes are now resorting to saying you have lost to better teams and beaten better teams so far this year. Pathetic. Just like your whole program and fan base. P A T H E T I C.

If you want to TRULY see who "Little Brother/Little Sister" is in this rivalry....look no further than the bunch whose best team ever got blown out by Memphis and is now resorting to "well at least we can POSSIBLY be better than a Mississippi State team that returned nobody except a Fullback playing QB."

Interesting that even with the most talented team in the SEC, Hugh Freeze hasn't been able to accomplish enough to even get consideration for these job openings....meanwhile Mullen is a guy on every list, but most say "he won't leave Starkville because the money is too good and he's proven he can get to #1".

I guess we'll have to let you win a game of horse over Christmas holidays or something like all Big Bro's do to keep their little bro from feeling like a total failure. Good luck trying to finally finish ahead of us in the West during a down year for us with your best team ever. Fredo.

Oh yea, and as always....Click an Ad, or hit that little green "donate" button up top. Even a penny per visit to EliteDawgs by the Bear faithful would provide Millions per year to our program. Thanks for supporting Mississippi State athletics and Coach34 by stopping by all day.

"Swagkelly" is trying to figure out which one of his 4 accounts he wants to use to respond to this.

Dawgbite
11-02-2015, 11:49 AM
I think it was 174 times i got sick of hearing it. It is almost like they pay announcers to talk them up.
It was 174 times. The 174th time was during the Tampax commercial at the end of the fourth quarter.

Dental Dawg33
11-02-2015, 12:08 PM
It was 174 times. The 174th time was during the Tampax commercial at the end of the fourth quarter.

Gosh that got nauseating listening to that garbage all day. And I guess in a sense it is true....buttttttt had Gus and Company not shit the bed by going for it on 4th down at mid field up 7 and not scoring a single TD with 3 trips inside the bears 10 yard line, then the bears would have fallen to the war tigers (that are most likely going to finish last in the West). But, Auburn shoulda, coulda, woulda, didn't....Be interesting to see how it goes down with UPIG this weekend