PDA

View Full Version : Basketball

msstate7
11-01-2015, 07:01 PM
I'm really pumped about howland's boys tipping it off in less than 2 weeks.

Do you think Newman or sword leads us in scoring?

Can Daniels rebound as an undersized 4?

How much do you expect out of weatherspoon this year?

Can zuppardo give us some effective mins off the bench?

Can ndoye make the jump we need with a thin frontcourt?

shoeless joe
11-01-2015, 07:06 PM
I have zero expectations other than the hump coming to life once again. I was in school during the croom error so basketball was THE sport. In 04 we had one of, if not the, best home courts and it was insane every single game. That's what I'm looking forward too...

msstate7
11-01-2015, 07:09 PM
I have zero expectations other than the hump coming to life once again. I was in school during the croom error so basketball was THE sport. In 04 we had one of, if not the, best home courts and it was insane every single game. That's what I'm looking forward too...

I agree. I took my son to lsu and Georgia games last year and it was pathetic.

drummerdawg
11-01-2015, 07:17 PM

I hope the students show up this year. I'm afraid even if they show up they won't know what to do. The few games I saw last year, the ones that were there sat the whole time. We also need everyone to wear white in the Hump.

Schultzy
11-01-2015, 07:19 PM
I hear Howland likes Z, and the pro scouts at practice are already asking Howland about Q.

msstate7
11-01-2015, 07:23 PM
I hear Howland likes Z, and the pro scouts at practice are already asking Howland about Q.
Good to hear about both. I've been pumped about weatherspoon since we first got his commit. He went head-to-head with Newman last year twice and more than held his own

smootness
11-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Do you think Newman or sword leads us in scoring? I think Newman pretty easily.

Can Daniels rebound as an undersized 4? I think he can grab 5-6/game if he plays enough, which is ok.

How much do you expect out of weatherspoon this year? A pretty good bit. I think he'll play a lot at the 3 and will score around 7-8 ppg.

Can zuppardo give us some effective mins off the bench? I think so. He brings a unique skill set nobody else has.

Can ndoye make the jump we need with a thin frontcourt? I don't expect him to play a whole lot, but he should provide adequate defense and rebounding when in.

dawgoneyall
11-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Newman will have tuff toe the entire year. This is MSU.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-02-2015, 01:01 AM
wow....thanks

Dawg61
11-02-2015, 01:24 AM

Do you think Newman or sword leads us in scoring? I expect Sword will benefit the greatest from having Newman. If he shoots well I think he can avg 17-18 a game. Will Newman top that? I doubt it but I hope so cause he'd be 1st team All-American if he does.

Can Daniels rebound as an undersized 4? Daniels will have to be quick to the ball if he wants any rebounds with Sword, Newman and Ware rebounding well.

How much do you expect out of weatherspoon this year? If he can shoot I'll be thrilled

Can zuppardo give us some effective mins off the bench? If he can shoot I'll be thrilled

Can ndoye make the jump we need with a thin frontcourt? If he can catch the ball I'll be thrilled

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-02-2015, 12:40 PM

Do you think Newman or sword leads us in scoring?

Can Daniels rebound as an undersized 4?

How much do you expect out of weatherspoon this year?

Can zuppardo give us some effective mins off the bench?

Can ndoye make the jump we need with a thin frontcourt?

Newman 19.3 ppg
Sword 15.3

Yes

Alot

Yes

Yes