Fsu vs Clemson
Tcu vs Oklahoma state
Lsu vs bama

Who you got in each? I'm going fsu, tcu, and bama

Liverpooldawg
11-01-2015, 12:02 AM
FSU. Clemson gonna Clemson sooner or later
TCU. They are just better
LSU. Fournette is one of THOSE guys. They win it all if he stays healthy.

I enjoyed today with us not playing even without a really BIG game all day. That won't be a problem next Saturday.

ScottH
11-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Clem
LSU
TCU

War Machine Dawg
11-01-2015, 12:14 AM
Clemson - They fo' real.
TCU - The better team
LSU - Best team in the nation, imo. Physical and Brandon Harris does enough to keep the D from loading the box with 9 to stop LF7.

RougeDawg
11-01-2015, 01:29 AM
Clemson - They fo' real.
TCU - The better team
LSU - Best team in the nation, imo. Physical and Brandon Harris does enough to keep the D from loading the box with 9 to stop LF7.

ha. LSU is far from "Best Team in Nation". They ride one player to victory. one player does not make a team and if #7 went down for them they are a 8-4 SEC team at best. Book that one. I'm just waiting for the freak on campus accident before they play OM that sidelines them.

If LSU had a coach, then yes you may have an argument. Give Mullen the talent Les has/had been given the last decade and we'd be looking at our 3rd/4th national championship in last 10 years.

CadaverDawg
11-01-2015, 11:12 AM
I think Bama will roll LSU. Fournette won't go off on that Front 7. (31-17 ish)

I think TCU will beat Oklahoma State, and Oklahoma State will end up with 2-3 losses. (TCU wins 42-30 ish)

Not sure about FSU vs Clemson. Clemson is better, but they still aren't CFP caliber in my opinion. They will probably beat FSU & proceed to get their ass beat in round 1 of the playoffs after stealing a more worthy team's spot. (Clemson wins 28-24 & Dabo reacts like a moron that just won the lottery post game)

TUSK
11-01-2015, 11:23 AM
I think Bama will roll LSU. Fournette won't go off on that Front 7. (31-17 ish)

I think TCU will beat Oklahoma State, and Oklahoma State will end up with 2-3 losses. (TCU wins 42-30 ish)

Not sure about FSU vs Clemson. Clemson is better, but they still aren't CFP caliber in my opinion. They will probably beat FSU & proceed to get their ass beat in round 1 of the playoffs after stealing a more worthy team's spot. (Clemson wins 28-24 & Dabo reacts like a moron that just won the lottery post game)

wool.

Coach34
11-01-2015, 11:29 AM
I dont think LSU can beat Bama in T-Town. Harris will have to beat Bama- Fournette is great but this will be his toughest challenge he has ever faced.

If Bama's QB play gets shaky and turns it over- then it could happen. But I just see Bama winning a battle of physicality.

HailState39110
11-01-2015, 11:29 AM
5 games left will decide the playoff

This weekend :
LSU v Alabama
Clemson v Florida St ( Clemson's last chance to lose)

Second to last weekend
Ohio St v Michigan St

Last weekend of year
TCU v Baylor
Notre Dame v Stanford

If Florida wins SEC Championship game they could get in . A two loss SEC will not get in this year

TUSK
11-01-2015, 11:33 AM

This weekend :
LSU v Alabama

Second to last weekend
Ohio St v Michigan St

Last weekend of year
TCU v Baylor
Notre Dame v Stanford

If Florida wins SEC Championship game they could get in . A two loss SEC will not get in this year

I like your list... I'd also consider UM/MSU for the BigTen... I wouldn't bet against Harbrough and MSU has looked shaky, at times....

CadaverDawg
11-01-2015, 11:34 AM

This weekend :
LSU v Alabama

Second to last weekend
Ohio St v Michigan St

Last weekend of year
TCU v Baylor
Notre Dame v Stanford

I agree. It's looking less and less possible.