PDA

View Full Version : Since were talking basketball the nov 13 game vs Eastern Washington will be on tv

99jc
10-31-2015, 09:46 PM
Fri, Nov 13 9:00 PM ET SECN/WatchESPN

Humphrey Coliseum

E Washington
(0-0, 0-0 away)

Miss St
(0-0, 0-0 home)

msstate7
10-31-2015, 09:54 PM
Yep. Even better... Let's get to the hump

shannondawg
11-01-2015, 07:31 AM
Yep, I kinda wish it wasn't on tv, so the Hump would be full for Howland and the players first game.

But also realize that so many MSU fans its not practical for them to get to the game. so lets hope that all that can will be there.

maroonmania
11-01-2015, 08:24 AM
Yep, I kinda wish it wasn't on tv, so the Hump would be full for Howland and the players first game.

But also realize that so many MSU fans its not practical for them to get to the game. so lets hope that all that can will be there.

Well the problem is with the Bama game almost certainly being a night game, unless you are planning to spend 2 nights in town or live pretty close there is no good way to make both games.

Bully13
11-01-2015, 08:47 AM
anybody got any insight as to whether or not Malik will be ready to go by then?

Jacksondevildog
11-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Per Paul Jones, Malik could have played last night if it was a regular schedule game. People need to find a way to start making more home basketball games than they have in the past. If they want this program to really turn around, they need to do their part and show up. I live in the Jackson area and I am going to try to make every home game that I can. If I'm late going to bed that night, so be it.

pilldawg
11-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Eastern Washington is legit. We better be ready to play. Tough first game, but a great gauge of where we are as a team early.