PDA

View Full Version : Clay Travis on Urban Meyer's "discipline"...

TUSK
10-31-2015, 08:40 PM
I found it pretty funny....

http://www.secrant.com/ncaa-football/clay-travis-calls-urban-meyer-biggest-hypocrite-in-college-sports/59810840/

RougeDawg
10-31-2015, 09:26 PM
There's a recurring theme about these types of incidents, that the PC crowds refuse to discuss. It goes back to pre college days and something missing. Pause, Rinse, repeat.

TUSK
10-31-2015, 09:28 PM
There's a recurring theme about these types of incidents, that the PC crowds refuse to discuss. It goes back to pre college days and something missing. Pause, Rinse, repeat.

yup.... dead. nuts. on.

OurState
10-31-2015, 10:04 PM
I found it pretty funny....

http://www.secrant.com/ncaa-football/clay-travis-calls-urban-meyer-biggest-hypocrite-in-college-sports/59810840/

I hate urban but I think Travis read the player code of conduct wrong and believe Meyer is within the rules here..

Homedawg
10-31-2015, 11:09 PM
Meyer has never had discipline. Percy didn't practice during the week. I get it he wins and that's the final judge. And it's rare someone wins at the level he does without it, but the shit that went on at fla was out of control. And yes I know every shill has lots of stuff swept under the rug- just the he does it at a higher level. Amazing

EngineerDawg
11-01-2015, 08:10 AM
Simply brilliant....

Tbonewannabe
11-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Meyer has never had discipline. Percy didn't practice during the week. I get it he wins and that's the final judge. And it's rare someone wins at the level he does without it, but the shit that went on at fla was out of control. And yes I know every shill has lots of stuff swept under the rug- just the he does it at a higher level. Amazing

Do you think that is why Mullen seems to be obsessive about not playing someone who doesn't do all the off the field stuff he requires?

SDDawg
11-01-2015, 10:07 AM
It's a character issue. Mullen has stronger character than Meyer, Freeze, Malzahn, etc. Very simple.

Madisonmd
11-01-2015, 12:31 PM
I think we should be real careful before we start "sainting" our program. College football players have a way of making one "eat your words". There is a lot that goes on we never hear about.

RougeDawg
11-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Meyer and his bunch did help facilitate Aaron Hernandez during his collegiate day with cover ups. Is there a running tally of current and former player arrested and/or incarcerated? I'd be willing to bet Meyer is leading that list.