PDA

View Full Version : This time last year

msstate7
10-31-2015, 05:45 PM
We were #1 and ohio state was #16.

Which top team with fall out?

Which team could come out of nowhere to win it?

justwin
10-31-2015, 05:54 PM
We were #1 and ohio state was #16.

Which top team with fall out?

Which team could come out of nowhere to win it?

Florida will come out of nowhere.

msstate7
10-31-2015, 05:57 PM
I'm not sold on Harris, but I like the rest of their team

solodawg
10-31-2015, 05:58 PM

I just said the same thing. Florida is gonna win the East and I think they will win the SEC. Their coach has done a heck of job putting the pieces into place.

basedog
10-31-2015, 05:59 PM
Let's just hope we learned from last year and that experience will carry us to a strong finish.

archdog
10-31-2015, 09:58 PM
I just said the same thing. Florida is gonna win the East and I think they will win the SEC. Their coach has done a heck of job putting the pieces into place.

The more I think about it, the more it seems like Muschamp is a terrible coach. When he was a d coordinator prior to Florida, the teams he left didn't get too much worse. At Florida he had tons of talent, but he couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Year 1 this guy is making them look like allstars with their 2nd choice at qb. Now he is at Auburn, they have talent, yet still cannot get anyone off the field. All that needs to happen is Mark Richt needs to hire Mus to be their d coordinator and then we can get the least with the most talent out of one entire collected group. I would add in Lane Kiffen too. Make it happen Slive.