PDA

View Full Version : You have to Think the SEC office in Birmingham is pulling against Ole Miss

HailState39110
10-31-2015, 03:47 PM
I don't think it will happen, but if Ole Miss wins out the SEC would be left out of the college football playoff. You wouldn't think the committee would allow a two loss SEC team with losses to Florida and Memphis to be in the Final 4 .

Baylor or TCU will be in it because they were left out last year (Big12)
Ohio St or Michigan St will be in it (B1G)
Clemson (ACC)
If not LSU or Alabama , Stanford or Notre Dame would get the final spot

So the question is would the SEC have any special interests in Ole Miss losing another game?

I seen it dawg
10-31-2015, 03:50 PM
Seriously? OM winning out will not happen. Don't know what you typed after that.

HailState39110
10-31-2015, 03:52 PM
I agree. I don't think there's a chance in hell they will win out either. The only reason I brought it up was because the announcers in their game today acted like it was a possibility

RougeDawg
10-31-2015, 03:56 PM
Seriously? OM winning out will not happen. Don't know what you typed after that.

They seem to be getting every teams "bed shitting" game so it may come down to EB. They have lost 2 games (Bama and AU) in every aspect but the scoreboard. Bama TO's and Gus went full moron taking the RB out when they got in the red zone.

I seen it dawg
10-31-2015, 03:59 PM
No doubt they are getting every.single.break imaginable. They are not a championship caliber team. They might and I say might go 2-2 rest of the way.

msstate7
10-31-2015, 04:36 PM
I really don't think om can beat lsu. Auburn found some nice holes between the tackles, but Gus didn't stick with it... Les will hammer, hammer, and hammer some more at the middle of om's defense with LF and a very good run-blocking oline. If we're counting on om beating lsu to get us back in the west race, we're in trouble