PDA

View Full Version : Georgia proves you can never recruit too many qbs

defiantdog
10-30-2015, 12:23 PM
Since 2012, Georgia has signed.....

2012 - Faton Bauta 3*
2013 - Brice Ramsey 4*
2014 - Jacob Park 4* (Transferred Out)
2015 - No one (Greyson Lambert Transferred In)
2016 - Jacob Eason 5*

Ramsey isn't what he was projected as, Park quit the team and Lambert is in Virginia form. Now, they're stuck with Bauta who has enjoyed his free scholarship sitting on the bench the past few years. I'm hoping Fitz, Staley or Tiano work out for us because I would not want to be in Georgia's predicament. It is amazing how important a QB is for your team to be successful.

jumbo
10-30-2015, 12:26 PM
I remember the Bauta kid. We recruited him pretty hard (I think).

QuadrupleOption
10-30-2015, 12:26 PM
Fitz and Staley have actually produced good drives for us, so we have something to work with. Our coaches seem to be quite happy with their attitudes and performances as well. I think we'll be okay for next year but we obviously will have to make sure we sign a couple of good QB prospects for 2017.

TUSK
10-30-2015, 12:40 PM
Shit, ya ain't gotta look to Athens to deduce that. Look 80 miles east .

defiantdog
10-30-2015, 12:47 PM
Shit, ya ain't gotta look to Athens to deduce that. Look 80 miles east .

Barnett is going to be a good one for Bama. I honestly thought Saban was going to pull his redshirt, but he's held back so far.

TUSK
10-30-2015, 01:21 PM
Barnett is going to be a good one for Bama. I honestly thought Saban was going to pull his redshirt, but he's held back so far.

I think *hope* you are correct.

HancockCountyDog
10-30-2015, 01:44 PM
We need UGA to get a few more wins, if they lose to Florida, Im scared UGA will fire Richt and get a guy in there that will maximize that school and that talent base.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-30-2015, 01:55 PM
We need UGA to get a few more wins, if they lose to Florida, Im scared UGA will fire Richt and get a guy in there that will maximize that school and that talent base.

Truth...much closer for him to his lake house haha

defiantdog
10-30-2015, 02:33 PM

Richt is starting Bauta out of desperation. The fanbase will go into full meltdown if they lose by a large margin to Florida.

TUSK
10-30-2015, 02:56 PM
Do you cats pick up UGA soon? Why would UGA be a threat?

defiantdog
10-30-2015, 03:05 PM
Do you cats pick up UGA soon? Why would UGA be a threat?

We're on an off week as well..... gotta talk about something

TUSK
10-30-2015, 03:33 PM
We're on an off week as well..... gotta talk about something

Roger that. Re: Barnett: If he's legit, I gotta like Bammer's chances the next 4-5 yrs.
concur?

ScoobaDawg
10-30-2015, 03:41 PM
Roger that. Re: Barnett: If he's legit, I gotta like Bammer's chances the next 4-5 yrs.
concur?

No. Bama will never win a game again.
At least in my mind.
And Nick Saban is leaving for Hawaii.

defiantdog
10-30-2015, 03:44 PM
concur?

Unfortunately, we're going to hear a lot of Barnett to Ridley the next two years with a little Damien Harris sprinkled in (I think your boy Scarborough is going to eventually leave the team for undisclosed reasons).

TUSK
10-30-2015, 03:44 PM
At least in my mind.

Show me the xls & I might believe you.

defiantdog
10-30-2015, 03:48 PM
At least in my mind.

Honestly, if that happened..... I'd make some t-shirts that said "Elitedawgs supports Saban to Hawaii" then I'd donate them all to Elitedawgs.com..... then I'd have to probably look for a new job because my boss would lose it.

TUSK
10-30-2015, 04:33 PM
Nice. I tell this: if that cat cranks out 1-2 more, I'll carry his bags to Hawaii.

TUSK
10-30-2015, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately, we're going to hear a lot of Barnett to Ridley the next two years with a little Damien Harris sprinkled in (I think your boy Scarborough is going to eventually leave the team for undisclosed reasons).

Yeah, I've the feeling Bo is gonna get processed. I also wonder where CB Tony Brown is..... that'd be 2 high profile cats to have to cut.

Jack Lambert
10-30-2015, 05:59 PM
Talking to a GA guy yesterday he said that they have had some bad luck with QB's. He also said that GA would be the 5th best team in the West. Pretty Humble guy. He also said that all the fans in GA are getting tired of being ranked so high at the beginning and finishing so low. He said either the polsters are full of shit or their coach isn't any good. He also said it could be both.