PDA

View Full Version : Ben Howland str8 killin' it

louisvilledawg
10-29-2015, 09:31 AM
Been reading some stuff on the internets that saying we are almost certain to get Schnider Herard, a top 50 player for next year. We are also in the running for mario kegler. Ben Howland is killing the recruiting right now

Jacksondevildog
10-29-2015, 09:36 AM
I'm sure the Rebels will have a 3 star shooting guard with a VCU offer commit on Wednesday to offset the media momentum.

starkvegasdawg
10-29-2015, 09:49 AM
Andy Kennedy is out on the recruiting trail now:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOEYM-3cWTaYp5Oz52dTmJt1uUtye2Dm0Uwfc-NDWOq9dZhgGi

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
10-29-2015, 10:38 AM
Been reading some stuff on the internets

care to share your sources? I'm always looking for relevant reading/listening material.

TStationDawg
10-29-2015, 10:42 AM
care to share your sources? I'm always looking for relevant reading/listening material.

That's all you need to follow

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
10-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Thanks. I see Ado is taking an Auburn visit so Meyer gave them a preemptive CB. How much of a threat is Pearl for Ado? Hoping his visit doesn't turn out like M Heron's.

defiantdog
10-29-2015, 11:07 AM
Thanks. I see Ado is taking an Auburn visit so Meyer gave them a preemptive CB. How much of a threat is Pearl for Ado? Hoping his visit doesn't turn out like M Heron's.

We don't get Schnider and Ado..... I think Howland is all in on Schnider. We got De'Ron Davis for a visit..... that would be a huge steal.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-29-2015, 11:19 AM
I'm feeling more & more confident about sweeping Herard, Davis, & Kegler. I still feel good about Ado also but he's a luxury in this class. He's visiting MSU in the next couple weeks.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
10-29-2015, 11:44 AM
Those are the 3 dominoes I want to see fall. I wasn't aware of Ado until more recently, and I've been considering him as the developmental guy to bring in as a compliment to Herard's instant impact. Doesn't look like AU is going after another C this class, so he must be higher on their board than ours.

I'd be very happy to sign those 6 & not have to usher anybody towards the door. I'm still pulling for Houston to be a contributor. He was one of the lone bright spots I saw last season, & I think he can help us out w/ rebounding. I don't think I'd heard Howland mention Houston until this last press conference, and he was somewhat complimentary of him.

louisvilledawg
10-29-2015, 11:47 AM
It's all over the scout.com and 247 sports pages

smootness
10-29-2015, 12:19 PM
Herard now at 100% on 247. Looks like him and Kegler are as close to done deals as they can be.

Ado may end up at Auburn, I have no idea...but Meyer's CBs mean nothing. That guy is a joke in that regard.

TStationDawg
10-29-2015, 12:38 PM

Where there's a grill, there's a way!

thf24
10-29-2015, 12:44 PM
Ado may end up at Auburn, I have no idea...but Meyer's CBs mean nothing. That guy is a joke in that regard.

Meyer illustrates the biggest problem with the CB system. He's gaming the system to maximize his score instead of actually predicting where he thinks recruits are going to end up, which completely and utterly defeats the purpose.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-29-2015, 12:50 PM
Meyer illustrates the biggest problem with the CB system. He's gaming the system to maximize his score instead of actually predicting where he thinks recruits are going to end up, which completely and utterly defeats the purpose.

Yep.

missouridawg
10-29-2015, 12:54 PM
I'm feeling more & more confident about sweeping Herard, Davis, & Kegler. I still feel good about Ado also but he's a luxury in this class. He's visiting MSU in the next couple weeks.

You think we finish this class with Herard, Davis, AND Kegler? Holy shit balls that would be an amazing class.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-29-2015, 01:08 PM
You think we finish this class with Herard, Davis, AND Kegler? Holy shit balls that would be an amazing class.

Yep

defiantdog
10-29-2015, 01:08 PM

If you put your money behind it, then I'm all in..... you damn gambling genius

maroonmania
10-29-2015, 01:28 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that the Hump is going to be a tough ticket over the next few years.

Thompson92
10-29-2015, 01:47 PM
I'm feeling more & more confident about sweeping Herard, Davis, & Kegler.

Last year, those six would have given us a top 5 class on 24/7. Wow.

starkvegasdawg
10-29-2015, 01:49 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that the Hump is going to be a tough ticket over the next few years.

I was on the ticket office website today and I saw no season tickets left for the lower level. Upper level on the sides of the court were all single seats and most only 1 or 2 seats a section. It wasn't until you got to the upper deck on the ends of the court were blocks of seats remaining. This is not including the student section , obviously, and the faculty/staff section.

missouridawg
10-29-2015, 01:57 PM
If you put your money behind it, then I'm all in..... you damn gambling genius

I've got a mil out this weekend already... You can follow my bets by clicking on each line and it will show you how much each person has bet. Any game that has over 200,000 on a single bet is likely mine (or Cadaver's)

maroonmania
10-29-2015, 04:24 PM
I was on the ticket office website today and I saw no season tickets left for the lower level. Upper level on the sides of the court were all single seats and most only 1 or 2 seats a section. It wasn't until you got to the upper deck on the ends of the court were blocks of seats remaining. This is not including the student section , obviously, and the faculty/staff section.

I probably should rephrase to say its going to be tough to find a seat in the Hump over the next few years. Even during these lean years we've actually sold a pretty decent amount of season tickets, its just that nobody was showing up.

ScoobaDawg
10-29-2015, 04:35 PM
I've got a mil out this weekend already... You can follow my bets by clicking on each line and it will show you how much each person has bet. Any game that has over 200,000 on a single bet is likely mine (or Cadaver's)

You keep winning, we gonna have to enact some Taxation to redistribute the wealth....