PDA

View Full Version : Video: LaDarius Perkins

slickdawg
07-28-2013, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E61gFYeByPQ

CadaverDawg
07-28-2013, 08:35 PM
That is damn good work, Sick. Love it. Bravo.

War Machine Dawg
07-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Epic for the music alone.

Gen. Grant
07-28-2013, 09:00 PM
I'm giving it a 5 out of 10. Simply based on one fact, that Phil Collins creepy ass song should never be used as a pump up song. The black bears used it before their games and it was the lamest shit ever. It didn't pump anyone up. I watched it with the volume all the way down and it was a great high-light reel.

KennyPowers2
07-28-2013, 09:01 PM
He really is a good Rb. I know a lot of us complain about his ability in between the tackles but overall he gets it done. Last year he improved a lot in his toughness. If we see the same improvement then he could be extremely special this year. I hope our play callers use his strengths.

FlabLoser
07-28-2013, 09:06 PM
I didn't notice until somebody else pointed it out, but pre-2012, he looked a little speedier.

He was probably fresher when he ran pre-2012. And he ought to be fresh in 2013 when we give J Rob more carries - I hope.

CadaverDawg
07-28-2013, 09:10 PM
I didn't notice until somebody else pointed it out, but pre-2012, he looked a little speedier.

That's because he used to be the 3rd down back that he IS, and now he's trying to beef up to be the every down back he is NOT. And that has cost him some speed.

Just another reason why I hate that Dan is trying to make him an every down back, when he is a bad ass 3rd down and passing down back. He's doing the best he can, and really doing a damn fine job, but he shouldn't be having to do it when we have better every down, between the tackles, type backs. Perkins should be our lightning to JRob and Griffin's thunder. But instead, Perkins has lost some speed because he's beefed up, and now we don't have a real lightning anymore in the backfield.

Coach34
07-28-2013, 09:24 PM
pretty good work Slick

Todd4State
07-28-2013, 09:30 PM
I love your videos- but I wish the screen pass against Ole Miss where Arceto de-cleats Jeremy Magee was on there.

War Machine Dawg
07-28-2013, 09:40 PM
I love your videos- but I wish the screen pass against Ole Miss where Arceto de-cleats Jeremy Magee was on there.

+1

Also, can we PLEASE get rid of those damn helmet stripes? They were totally badass when they were solid maroon. They look like crap with the stripe.

War Machine Dawg
07-28-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm giving it a 5 out of 10. Simply based on one fact, that Phil Collins creepy ass song should never be used as a pump up song. The black bears used it before their games and it was the lamest shit ever. It didn't pump anyone up. I watched it with the volume all the way down and it was a great high-light reel.

Blasphemy.

Pollodawg
07-28-2013, 10:24 PM

You know what this song's about, huh? Supposedly, he watched a guy watch another kid drowned while he did nothing. Collins did nothing either out of fear, and the event has haunted him for years. You're right. A creepy, haunting song. But, then again, it's supposed to be.

ETA: I have also read where Collins himself said that that story was bunk. So, it's still a creepy song regardless, IMO. lol

SignalToNoise
07-29-2013, 08:28 AM
Love seeing the clips, but not so sure about the music.

Anyway, who gives a shit about the music, not what I want to discuss.

Seeing some of those clips from the 2010 season makes me miss the Relf offense. Really hope we get to see more of Dak this year.