PDA

View Full Version : Just perusing some Indiana boards...

messageboardsuperhero
10-28-2015, 10:52 PM
They are pretty damn confident about Kegler and Davis. The most cautious among them are saying they "might" lose one of them to us. I would laugh my ass off watching that meltdown if we signed both of them. It would be glorious- especially considering they've been recruiting Davis for three years and we've been after him for about four or five months.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-28-2015, 11:00 PM
Yep that's what arrogance does. Also Howland has a prior relationship with Davis from his time at UCLA.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-28-2015, 11:00 PM
They are pretty damn confident about Kegler and Davis. The most cautious among them are saying they "might" lose one of them to us. I would laugh my ass off watching that meltdown if we signed both of them. It would be glorious- especially considering they've been recruiting Davis for three years and we've been after him for about four or five months.

I can understand them being confident about Davis but Kegler? They probably are some of the ones seriously begging him to come to Indiana on Twitter. and he is favoriting and retweeting it so they think they're golden?What they must not realize is he is doing to that to EVERY tweet about him.

If I was a recruit I would be flattered to a point but these people are acting desperate to sign him and Davis. It makes them look ridiculous IMO

chef dixon
10-29-2015, 12:04 PM
Why would they think they would get a Mississippi raised Kegler over us? Its so stupid how LSU thought they would get Peters and Lewis and then LSU and Kentucky thought they were going to get Malik. If so much momentum is drifting towards Starkville it usually is happening for a reason.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-29-2015, 02:06 PM

Don't know if we looked at the same board but there was one guy on there saying that Davis is waiting on Kegler to make a decision to decide where he goes because he wouldn't want to be on the same team and compete for PT? seriously? Why in the hell would that matter? They don't even play the same position.

C222
10-29-2015, 02:24 PM
Kegler's guarding (Omhar Carter) was at media day yesterday so yeah, they aren't getting Kegler.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-29-2015, 02:28 PM
Kegler has been a done deal for a while.