PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Manziel...

CadaverDawg
07-28-2013, 08:31 PM
Has anybody been watching his twitter any today? Dude is losing his shit and going off on random fans. This dude has completely let his first season go to his head. I truly hope that they suck ass this year and that he plays horribly, because it will be epic to see his reaction on twitter to people bashing him after a loss. Think about it, all of this shit is coming off of a season where he won damn near every game AND won the Heisman....if he goes off on people after a great year, he will be a damn train wreck when people start getting on him after some losses. He is setting himself up for disaster in my opinion.

MSUDawg4Life
07-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Some people can't handle success. So, they self-destruct. The guy probably never saw himself as a winner.

dawg21
07-28-2013, 08:45 PM
I can't believe his parents or coach haven't banned him from twitter. Thats just stupid for him to even look at it and respond. Sumlin has let this crap go on way too long....undiciplined acts that go unpunished like this can destroy a great team.

Todd4State
07-28-2013, 09:13 PM
I can't believe his parents or coach haven't banned him from twitter. Thats just stupid for him to even look at it and respond. Sumlin has let this crap go on way too long....undiciplined acts that go unpunished like this can destroy a great team.

He needs a handler in the worst way. I'm sure he will flame out and then Ole Miss will try to get him to transfer.

messageboardsuperhero
07-28-2013, 09:18 PM
He needs a handler in the worst way. I'm sure he will flame out and then Ole Miss will try to get him to transfer.

The Rebels are in the bidness of heppin' people. Especially former star quarterbacks.

mic
07-28-2013, 09:25 PM

Seriously.. Just shut twitter down. 90% of his issues would be gone.. I agree that's on Sumlin and his folks..

Todd4State
07-28-2013, 09:25 PM
The Rebels are in the bidness of heppin' people. Especially former star quarterbacks.

You're right. They haven't had a starting QB that they developed out of high school since Michael Spurlock I believe. Which is incredible for obvious reasons. They even had a guy from Delta State one year- Seth Adams.

I was surprised that they didn't go after Joe Montana's son to be honest with you. He ended up at Tulane. Just because that's their M.O.

War Machine Dawg
07-28-2013, 09:35 PM

For some reason, I'm thinking the SEC closed down this loophole a couple years ago. It was right around/right after the Jeremiah Massoli drama, if memory serves. They tightened up the transfer rules, mostly because of the way the Bearz had abused it for QBs.

TexasDawg
07-28-2013, 10:02 PM
He's heading in a downward spiral fast. Gonna be very interesting to see how this impacts his play on the field this fall.

Pollodawg
07-28-2013, 10:17 PM
At some point, this has to effect the team and his play.

Todd4State
07-28-2013, 10:19 PM
At some point, this has to effect the team and his play.

I fully expect him and A&M to disappoint next year. Now, disappoint may mean 8-9 wins, but still...

bocfarm
07-28-2013, 10:24 PM
It depends if this type stuff continues once the season starts, if they lose a game or two early bc of him making crucial mistakes...it could get ugly (hope it does).

If he plays like last yr and keeps his noes clean (which I think is more likely) all this stuff gets forgotten quickly.

Pollodawg
07-28-2013, 10:26 PM
I fully expect him and A&M to disappoint next year. Now, disappoint may mean 8-9 wins, but still...

I think Bama plasters that ass right of the gate and ends this shit about them winning the West and what not in year two. Sophomore slump for Manziel. Some of the luster is knocked off in general for TAMU.

Will James
07-28-2013, 11:42 PM
So my prediction of us winning over there appears to be gaining steam I see. Prediction came right after the sweep for those scoring at home which of course was my greatest prediction yet.

Beating JF and TAM would definitely be tops.

Todd4State
07-29-2013, 01:02 AM
So my prediction of us winning over there appears to be gaining steam I see. Prediction came right after the sweep for those scoring at home which of course was my greatest prediction yet.

Beating JF and TAM would definitely be tops.

If I remember correctly, you said you went to their spring football game? If so, did you see Manziel shove that grad assistant coach?

DownwardDawg
07-29-2013, 06:13 AM
I think Bama plasters that ass right of the gate and ends this shit about them winning the West and what not in year two. Sophomore slump for Manziel. Some of the luster is knocked off in general for TAMU.

^^^This^^^
Bama is going to destroy them.

Will James
07-29-2013, 07:31 AM
If I remember correctly, you said you went to their spring football game? If so, did you see Manziel shove that grad assistant coach?

Na I didn't go to the spring game. They had it while the baseball game was being played.

hometowndawg
07-29-2013, 08:41 AM
For some reason, I'm thinking the SEC closed down this loophole a couple years ago. It was right around/right after the Jeremiah Massoli drama, if memory serves. They tightened up the transfer rules, mostly because of the way the Bearz had abused it for QBs.

I thought this rule was more about students graduating and then going to grad school at another university to avoid the sitting out a year. See Brandon Mayne for example. I believe he was the last person ever allowed to do it

hometowndawg
07-29-2013, 08:43 AM
Also I assume all here have seen the bong picture (al la Michael Phelps style) and the video of him getting thrown out of a Texas party

War Machine Dawg
07-29-2013, 09:51 AM
I thought this rule was more about students graduating and then going to grad school at another university to avoid the sitting out a year. See Brandon Mayne for example. I believe he was the last person ever allowed to do it

That's what it was. Knew the transfer rules had been tightened, but couldn't remember the specifics. But the Bearz did get Massoli that way.