PDA

View Full Version : We're getting SEC nation for the Bama game

mstate68
10-28-2015, 02:52 PM
@HailStateFB: They're BAAAAACKKKK!
#SECNation & the @SECNetwork return to StarkVegas Nov. 14!

GreaterCowbell
10-28-2015, 02:58 PM
They brought good juju with them last time, we'll see if we can repeat.

maroonmania
10-28-2015, 03:04 PM
Sometimes it seems SEC Nation just follows Bama on all of their road games.

10-28-2015, 03:10 PM

Tennessee more so

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_Nation

September 5: UTEP at #18 Arkansas at Victory Village
September 12: #10 Georgia at Vanderbilt at The Commons
September 19: #18 Auburn at #13 LSU at Nicholson Dr./ Gourrier Ave. (Next to Walk-Ons)
September 26: Tennessee at Florida at Plaza of the Americas
October 3: #13 Alabama at #8 Georgia at Myers Quad
October 10: #19 Georgia at Tennessee at Ayres Hall
October 17: #10 Alabama at #9 Texas A&M at Spence Park
October 24: Tennessee at #8 Alabama at Moore Hall
October 31: Tennessee at Kentucky at Purple Lot (College Way at Alumni Drive)

starkvegasdawg
10-28-2015, 03:18 PM
Think they're at our Thursday night game next week, too.

QuadrupleOption
10-28-2015, 03:20 PM
It seems like they are just picking each home team once a season and trying to find the best matchups on the schedule.

I'd rather watch Bama/Tennessee than UTEP/Arkansas any day.

Glad they're coming here and I hope we have the same result as when they came by last year.

Jack Lambert
10-28-2015, 03:29 PM

It's just PA wanting a BJ from NS.

ON a side note that means Game Day will not be there.

jumbo
10-28-2015, 03:50 PM
ON a side note that means Game Day will not be there.

I don't think that completely rules it out. Gameday is never announced until the Sunday or Monday of game week. I would imagine they would have a backup location ready in the event Gameday wants Starkville.

Looking over the schedule as of now I would say they'll be in Waco for Oklahoma-Baylor or potentially Houston for Memphis-Houston assuming both teams are still undefeated.

defiantdog
10-28-2015, 04:05 PM
I don't think that completely rules it out. Gameday is never announced until the Sunday or Monday of game week. I would imagine they would have a backup location ready in the event Gameday wants Starkville.

Looking over the schedule as of now I would say they'll be in Waco for Oklahoma-Baylor or potentially Houston for Memphis-Houston assuming both teams are still undefeated.

SEC Nation wouldn't make this announcement if Gameday was considering us.

DawgHouseUnited
10-28-2015, 04:52 PM
Any word on what time the game will be?

MSUDawg99
10-28-2015, 04:58 PM
Any word on what time the game will be?

It will be announced on the Mon two weeks out from the game...so I guess that means this coming up Mon?

archdog
10-28-2015, 07:52 PM
Gameday for the Egg Bowl?

cbrunt29
10-28-2015, 07:59 PM
Gameday for the Egg Bowl?
Probably OSU-Michigan

justwin
10-28-2015, 10:35 PM
Hooooolllyy. Chhiiitt. Tebow please do Dak Prescott Freak of the Week!!

jumbo
10-29-2015, 07:59 AM
SEC Nation wouldn't make this announcement if Gameday was considering us.

Again, gameday doesn't make their decision until at least Sunday before the game. SEC Nation can move quickly, they did last year to come to Starkville for the A&M game.

And for the record I don't think we get gameday unless Baylor or Oklahoma and Memphis or Houston lose.

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2015, 08:09 AM
Again, gameday doesn't make their decision until at least Sunday before the game. SEC Nation can move quickly, they did last year to come to Starkville for the A&M game.

And for the record I don't think we get gameday unless Baylor or Oklahoma and Memphis or Houston lose.

And again, they aren't going to a Bama game two weeks in a row. Game day will go to LSU Bama the week before. We have no shot at Gameday

Johnson85
10-29-2015, 08:25 AM
It seems like they are just picking each home team once a season and trying to find the best matchups on the schedule.

That's what they did last year. But last year also had two bye weeks, so they could go to each campus.

Are they doing 13 schools this year? Or are they going to do a double header one week by doing a Thursday and Saturday location just so they can still visit every campus once?

DownwardDawg
10-29-2015, 09:31 AM
I would much rather have SEC Nation than Gameday. College Gameday has become unwatchable.