PDA

View Full Version : The Tee Shepard deal is just really strange...

Coach34
10-28-2015, 09:48 AM
And just another questionable thing going on with Ole Missus right now

1. Tee complains about playing time
2. Freezus lies to the world and says Tee is having hearing issues ON THE ROAD
3. Tee and Freezus meet- Tee "quits" team
4. A few days later- Tee tells the world on Facebook and Twitter the world needs to hear the truth
5. Reporter calls Tee's house- Momma say "no comment"

Anybody see a steaming pile of bullshit here????

Political Hack
10-28-2015, 09:50 AM
6. Facebook page is started regarding what happened to Tee to protect Student-Athletes with disabilities.

Dental Dawg
10-28-2015, 09:54 AM
Tee was not getting the checks. My guess is that he wasn't getting them on and off the field. He's now getting the checks!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-28-2015, 09:55 AM
Wasn't it a miracle he got eligible in the first place?

Jack Lambert
10-28-2015, 10:14 AM
Wasn't it a miracle he got eligible in the first place?

Was he the one with legal troubles that flipped from us the day before signing?

PassInterference
10-28-2015, 10:28 AM

Signing day eve ended with him committed to us. He had MSU stuff all over his twitter. An all-nighter into the wee hours and he flipped to Ole Miss. Sent his papers in in the afternoon - probably after some court thing was filed to help out a family member.

I hope Ole Miss keeps throwing him under the bus. Tee is still pissed and tweeted about a "misunderstanding" with the coaches (Tee used quotes around "misunderstanding"). Tee said something to the effect that his story needs to come out.

Yeah, it does Tee.

Ole Miss hurt his draft stock. He is an elite CB that should have been playing for our 2-time Superbowl champion former NFL CB and MSU DB coach Deshea Townsend. Instead, he went and played with a fairly inexperienced defensive coaching staff at Ole Miss.

starkvegasdawg
10-28-2015, 10:28 AM
Red duffel bags clear up a lot of "issues".

Ifyouonlyknew
10-28-2015, 10:32 AM
I expect him to be playing football next year. He will graduate in May & do a grad transfer.

starkvegasdawg
10-28-2015, 10:48 AM
I expect him to be playing football next year. He will graduate in May & do a grad transfer.

Any chance he plays at tsun again or has that ship sailed?

BeardoMSU
10-28-2015, 10:49 AM

So you'll think he'll be playing, but not at OM?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-28-2015, 10:56 AM

Since he is a grad student, can they restrict where he goes? Would be interesting to see how that plays out.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-28-2015, 11:10 AM
I don't expect him to play at OM & I don't think they can stop him from going wherever he wants after he's graduated.

Tbonewannabe
10-28-2015, 11:10 AM
Didn't he tweet out a picture of him standing in front of a house saying he was blessed to own a house at the age of 22?

maroonmania
10-28-2015, 11:11 AM
Tee was not getting the checks. My guess is that he wasn't getting them on and off the field. He's now getting the checks!

"hush money". Its like the dang Mafia up there.

RC3
10-28-2015, 11:32 AM

they were just minor traffic offenses

Harrydawg
10-28-2015, 01:04 PM
Fellow Holmes players witnessed him visibly upset the morning of
NSD.....Tee told them, "Daddy is making me go to Ole MS"

RealHastings
10-28-2015, 01:24 PM
Fellow Holmes players witnessed him visibly upset the morning of
NSD.....Tee told them, "Daddy is making me go to Ole MS"

I heard this also.

SignalToNoise
10-28-2015, 02:17 PM
they were just minor traffic offenses

Yeah, right.

http://cdn1.bloguin.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/94/2014/01/harrydoyle.jpg

missouridawg
10-28-2015, 03:21 PM
Yeah, right.

http://cdn1.bloguin.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/94/2014/01/harrydoyle.jpg

He would know a helluva lot more on this topic than anyone on this board.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-21-2015, 04:18 PM

Tee Shepard To Transfer (http://olemiss.247sports.com/Bolt/Ole-Miss-Cornerback-Tee-Shepard-To-Transfer-42178318)

Ole Miss junior cornerback Tee Shepard has received a release from the school and has elected to leave as a graduate transfer, Shepard told 247Sports.com Sunday.

The release states that no SEC schools can contact Shepard to discuss transferring, in addition to Florida State, Cal, Memphis, Southern Alabama, Georgia Southern, Wofford College and UT-Martin.

In October, the cornerback decided to retire from football due to combination of injuries and other factors. Shepard was in the middle of his first season at the FBS level after originally signing with Notre Dame out of high school. Shepard never played a down in South Bend and transferred on March 15, just after enrolling weeks before.

Shepard went to Holmes Community College in Goodman, Mississippi. In nine games he finished with 54 total tackles and one interceptions for the junior college. He committed to Ole Miss on Feb. 5, 2014, rated a four-star prospect by 247Sports.

After recording two tackles and one pass defense in five games for the Rebels, Shepard decided to retire. With his return, he made it clear that he is 100 percent health and ready to give the game he loves another try.

"I never was finished from the jump," Shepard said. "Social media got everybody because quitting football never came out of my mouth."

jumbo
12-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Why are South Alabama and Cal on the list? I get that they play the others next year, but he's only going to have 1 year to play so why do their 2017 opponents matter? Can he still red shirt?

mic
12-21-2015, 04:28 PM
More proof of What a piece of ****ing shit CHF is ...

Johnson85
12-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Why are South Alabama and Cal on the list? I get that they play the others next year, but he's only going to have 1 year to play so why do their 2017 opponents matter? Can he still red shirt?

If he's injured, yes. I think he enrolled at Notre Dame, and then went straight to holmes, then went to ole miss, sat out one year with an injury, and then made it halfway through this year. If he lost another season to injury, he'd probably be eligible for a 6th year.

But even if he's not, they may just not want somebody familiar with their defensive staff and plays to go play for a 2017 opponent. You'd think that their signals would change up enough over the next year and a half that it wouldn't matter, but I guess he'd still be familiar with how their defensive staff game plans and makes calls, assuming the same defensive staff is around.

MarketingBully
12-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Once you graduate, how can they stop who you transfer to? Seems really odd to me. We sure could use him. I would love it if he transferred to us just to give the middle finger to them even more.

engie
12-21-2015, 04:36 PM
They can block schools in a graduate transfer? Honestly did not know that

CarolinaDawgs
12-21-2015, 04:37 PM
Im guessing he started hearing better****

Bothrops
12-21-2015, 04:45 PM
The shit that Ole Miss is getting away with is absolutely nuts! Either they're untouchable, or they're going down.

Jack Lambert
12-21-2015, 04:48 PM
What happened to make ya'll post on this old thread?

MSUDawg99
12-21-2015, 04:58 PM
What happened to make ya'll post on this old thread?

News that Tee was transferring

jumbo
12-21-2015, 05:21 PM

I wasn't even thinking about that. Didn't know that you could block a graduate either.

Mjoelner34
12-21-2015, 05:38 PM
Tee Shepard To Transfer (http://olemiss.247sports.com/Bolt/Ole-Miss-Cornerback-Tee-Shepard-To-Transfer-42178318)

In October, the cornerback decided to retire from football due to combination of injuries and other factors. [/B]"

I know what they're getting at here but I think I would have used a different description unless they really are stating that Tee chose to terminate his 'employment' at Ole Miss.

Political Hack
12-21-2015, 05:53 PM
Chit show continues.

MarketingBully
12-21-2015, 06:02 PM

Yeah, that is news to me. Otherwise, I would have thought Jeremiah Misoli would have had a ton of stipulations on his transfer but he quit that team. Didn't Tee Shepard quit Ole Miss? I would think as long as you graduate in good standing you can go where you want and they can't do anything. You don't need a release if you are done with that school.

wasabaka
12-21-2015, 06:09 PM
You guys are reading it wrong. They can't block him from going anywhere, but they can stipulate that schools on their upcoming schedule are not able to contact him to recruit him or entice him into transferring to their school.

Percho
12-21-2015, 06:18 PM

Ole Miss junior cornerback Tee Shepard has received a release from the school and has elected to leave as a graduate transfer, Shepard told 247Sports.com Sunday.

The release states that no SEC schools can contact Shepard to discuss transferring, in addition to Florida State, Cal, Memphis, Southern Alabama, Georgia Southern, Wofford College and UT-Martin.

In October, the cornerback decided to retire from football due to combination of injuries and other factors. Shepard was in the middle of his first season at the FBS level after originally signing with Notre Dame out of high school. Shepard never played a down in South Bend and transferred on March 15, just after enrolling weeks before.

Shepard went to Holmes Community College in Goodman, Mississippi. In nine games he finished with 54 total tackles and one interceptions for the junior college. He committed to Ole Miss on Feb. 5, 2014, rated a four-star prospect by 247Sports.

After recording two tackles and one pass defense in five games for the Rebels, Shepard decided to retire. With his return, he made it clear that he is 100 percent health and ready to give the game he loves another try.

"I never was finished from the jump," Shepard said. "Social media got everybody because quitting football never came out of my mouth."

I think that is the very first time I have ever heard of a player, "retiring," from college football. If I were him I would hire a lawyer and go wherever I wanted to go, that would take me.

PassInterference
12-21-2015, 06:20 PM
Freeze recruited him and knew fully well what his disabilities are. And then he won't play Tee. Tee transfers and now Freeze puts restrictions on where Tee can transfer?

That is a heinous crime. Give 'em hell.

PassInterference
12-21-2015, 06:32 PM
SURELY Tee will call the coach he committed to. The team whose gear he was wearing on his Twitter profile up to and after he actually signed with Ole Miss.

I don't know if we want a CB with 1 year to play, but Mullen deserves a call.

And if we want him, I hope a representative contacts him.

Sure Ole Miss, pay your croots $200,000. We're calling your transfer dammit.

maroonmania
12-21-2015, 06:35 PM

Yep, I'm sure he is. Lather/rinse/repeat, its sickening the extent of the money being thrown around on the plantation.

jumbo
12-22-2015, 09:19 AM
SURELY Tee will call the coach he committed to. The team whose gear he was wearing on his Twitter profile up to and after he actually signed with Ole Miss.

I don't know if we want a CB with 1 year to play, but Mullen deserves a call.

And if we want him, I hope a representative contacts him.

Sure Ole Miss, pay your croots $200,000. We're calling your transfer dammit.

Serious question, has any player ever transferred between MSU and OM?

Spiderman
12-22-2015, 09:54 AM
Serious question, has any player ever transferred between MSU and OM?

Yes, Breck Tyler. Played for both in Egg Bowl. Tony Harris, DB Jackie's 1st year, went juco after leaving Ole Miss then State. Played in egg for each I believe