PDA

View Full Version : Bet Your ass is up in a big way

ScoobaDawg
10-27-2015, 12:30 PM
Extra options on the game of the week (Mississippi)
plus several bonus out of conference games.

Anyone want to throw some vcash at any NBA games let me know and Ill try to do it a couple times a week for certain interesting games or teams (NBA is a sport I could care less about though honestly).

Plus Ill throw up some NFL odds if certain games are of interest. Dont know If ill get to pay out saturday nights winnings before sunday though...
Gonna be a busy weekend for me, Running the Spartan Beast here in DFW on Saturday and then again on Sunday... So two days of Half marathon plus and 30+ obstacles with tons of mud after last weekend and friday.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-27-2015, 12:40 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do this. Good luck in your races.

ScoobaDawg
10-27-2015, 12:41 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do this. Good luck in your races.

Oh I will finish and that's what counts. Some personal things have really set back my training. But I'm finishing a double trifectia short of injury.

Schultzy
10-27-2015, 03:04 PM
I bet Dak to pass for over 225 last week but it's showing I lost the bet for some reason .

No it's not, never mind.

sleepy dawg
10-27-2015, 09:43 PM

Anyone want to throw some vcash at any NBA games let me know and Ill try to do it a couple times a week for certain interesting games or teams (NBA is a sport I could care less about though honestly).

Plus Ill throw up some NFL odds if certain games are of interest. Dont know If ill get to pay out saturday nights winnings before sunday though...
Gonna be a busy weekend for me, Running the Spartan Beast here in DFW on Saturday and then again on Sunday... So two days of Half marathon plus and 30+ obstacles with tons of mud after last weekend and friday.

I'll bet on just about anything you post, but this is my most preferred.... in case you cared...

College Football
NASCAR
NFL
College Basketball
College Baseball
Golf

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-27-2015, 09:53 PM

Can I get some more VCash? I lost a few sure fire, can't misses and spent the rest of mine on VStrippers in the platinum plus forum.

missouridawg
10-28-2015, 08:03 AM
Can I get some more VCash? I lost a few sure fire, can't misses and spent the rest of mine on VStrippers in the platinum plus forum.

Vstrippers in the Platinum Plus forum? I'm bout to #MakeItRain.

ScoobaDawg
10-28-2015, 09:55 AM

Life's hard. Sorry man. Take Bears lead. you will turn that 10 into 87 in a couple weeks.
There is a Thursday night game on the boards right now you couple double that up on and either be broke or but that 20 to work for the weekend.

ScoobaDawg
10-28-2015, 10:01 AM
I'll bet on just about anything you post, but this is my most preferred.... in case you cared...

College Football
NASCAR (maybe for the championship...)
NFL (Need some teams.... Not doing the whole league)
College Basketball (SEC.... OOC for select games)
College Baseball (SEC.... OOC for select games)
Golf (maybe for the big 3)

BulldogBear
10-28-2015, 12:45 PM

Life's hard. Sorry man. Take Bears lead. you will turn that 10 into 87 in a couple weeks.
There is a Thursday night game on the boards right now you couple double that up on and either be broke or but that 20 to work for the weekend.
Now up to 156 from the 10 pity vcash in just three weeks, and that with losing on at least one line, maybe two I can't remember. You can do it BTO!!

sleepy dawg
10-28-2015, 03:24 PM
NASCAR (maybe for the championship...)
NFL (Need some teams.... Not doing the whole league)
College Basketball (SEC.... OOC for select games)
College Baseball (SEC.... OOC for select games)
Golf (maybe for the big 3)

I'm fine with those. For NFL, just pick 1 per week to throw in.

sleepy dawg
10-28-2015, 06:13 PM
Now up to 156 from the 10 pity vcash in just three weeks, and that with losing on at least one line, maybe two I can't remember. You can do it BTO!!

Just remember to not bet so much at a time once you do get up a bit. Spread your bets out and pay attention to the odds. If you do this, and never spend more than 25% of your current vCash in a given week, you will almost definitely start moving up pretty quickly. There's only ever been a few "sure fire" bets on this board, and they weren't last week. That only happens when Scooba makes a mistake, or when he is feeling mighty generous, which again has only happened a few times. Most of the lines Scooba uses are from vegas lines, and vegas doesn't give sure fire bets.

War Machine Dawg
10-28-2015, 07:26 PM
Man, a ton of games and lines I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole this week.

ScoobaDawg
10-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Just remember to not bet so much at a time once you do get up a bit. Spread your bets out and pay attention to the odds. If you do this, and never spend more than 25% of your current vCash in a given week, you will almost definitely start moving up pretty quickly. There's only ever been a few "sure fire" bets on this board, and they weren't last week. That only happens when Scooba makes a mistake, or when he is feeling mighty generous, which again has only happened a few times. Most of the lines Scooba uses are from vegas lines, and vegas doesn't give sure fire bets.

I always use vegas lines except for FCS games... thats where some of the bigger people have made a killing. I don't make mistakes either Haha

ScoobaDawg
10-28-2015, 08:15 PM
Man, a ton of games and lines I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole this week.

Why... too many points or why do you say that?

I picked the 3 out of conference games due to them all likely being blowouts.

War Machine Dawg
10-28-2015, 09:51 PM
Why... too many points or why do you say that?

I picked the 3 out of conference games due to them all likely being blowouts.

That's why. Those huge lines are hard to cover. And even the O/U can be tricky in those games. I only wound up making about 13 vcash last weekend and feel like I did ok.

ScoobaDawg
11-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Oh I will finish and that's what counts. Some personal things have really set back my training. But I'm finishing a double trifectia short of injury.

And Finish I did.. Saturday was the hardest Race I've ever done even with 4 miles removed from the Beast due to massive flooding. Then got up on Sunday and the full 14 mile course was open with the liquid mud now being turned into sucking mud... But I finished.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12190033_10154396166594768_1343207217084205405_n.j pg?oh=44a7ab1eb5315c45d15b00b29a26621e&oe=56B24790

FISHDAWG
11-02-2015, 05:23 PM
gonna get my lost V-cash back from going all-in on a lousy Mizzou team