PDA

View Full Version : Basketball

msstate7
10-26-2015, 08:18 PM
I have no doubt that our backcourt is gonna be dynamic this year. I do wonder about our frontcourt though. Can ndoye and zuppardo give us anything down low? Will we be able to rebound with Daniels at the 4?

HoopsDawg
10-26-2015, 08:25 PM
I have no doubt that our backcourt is gonna be dynamic this year. I do wonder about our frontcourt though. Can ndoye and zuppardo give us anything down low? Will we be able to rebound with Daniels at the 4?

I think you hit on the biggest concern that I have and probably Howland too. He is really coaching up our guards to help with rebounding. Sword and Malik are going to have to help out. I think the forgotten guy is Houston. He can really help on the boards if he gets enough PT. But I don't think Ndoye or Zuppardo are going to give us much on the defensive boards.

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2015, 08:46 PM
It's just hard to wrap my head around someone being 7' tall and not be a force on the defensive boards.

Dawg61
10-26-2015, 08:54 PM
Newman, Sword and Ware can rebound. What will determine if we are a good rebounding team or not is if Fred & Daniels can board. Perhaps it'll be a weakness but I really think with our excellent backcourt we will get rebounds just fine.

HoopsDawg
10-26-2015, 08:55 PM
Newman, Sword and Ware can rebound. What will determine if we are a good rebounding team or not is if Fred & Daniels can board. Perhaps it'll be a weakness but I really think with our excellent backcourt we will get rebounds just fine.

Fred has never been able to rebound. Maybe he will make a big jump this year. He looks like he has added a little weight.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-26-2015, 09:41 PM
I think Fallou will be a lot a lot better this year.

MSUDawg4Life
10-26-2015, 10:33 PM
I think Fallou will be a lot a lot better this year.

When should we expect him to be ready to play?

Ifyouonlyknew
10-26-2015, 10:35 PM
When should we expect him to be ready to play?

He's not expected to miss any games.

MSUDawg4Life
10-26-2015, 10:38 PM
Good deal.

I must have gotten him confused with someone else.