PDA

View Full Version : More evidence why I refuse to listen to Bo Bounds

blacklistedbully
10-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Caught his interview on Finebaum. Aside from dropping to his knees for OM, he said of MSU, "They will not win the SEC West!".

Her furthermore whole-heartedly agreed with Spear's contention that we are Dak and only Dak. We have no other players.

Speaking of Spears, I usually like him, but am getting really tired of him harping on MSU being, "Dak only", yet no mention of LSU being, "Fournette only".

Personally, I think Fournette is even more important to LSU. I think both teams would be hurt tremendously if we lost Dak and they lost Fournette, but I think we'd be a better team than LSU if we had to roll with Fitz and/or Staley than LSU would be if they did not have Fournette.

Marcus needs to drop this BS so long as LSU is all Fournette.

confucius say
10-26-2015, 08:04 PM
If we can just take care of our business (tough feat) we have a very real chance to win the west. I heard ad nauseam that the west was out of play after aggie loss and that's just not the case. Just control what we can and we'll be fine.

Rick Danko
10-26-2015, 08:07 PM
I get what your saying, but make no mistake, without Dak we probably lose out, maybe beat Mizzou. He is the heart and soul of this team

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2015, 08:07 PM
No just does that because he's trying to appear unbiased due to him being an MSU grad. However, it comes across as incorrect and like he's trying to fit in with the mainstream media by discounting MSU. What's frustrating for MSU people is that we have so few voices in the media that it's very disappointing when one of the few that we do have feels it's necessary to separate himself from us. It'll be interesting to see how Bo changes his tune of we beat Bama.

As for MSU being only Dak.... It's a ridiculous narrative because our defense has led us much of the year and Dak is a SPREAD OPTION, duel threat QB in an offense that features him. So of course he's going to be involved in everything.

Is TCU just Boykin?

Is LSU just Fournette?

We don't know because others aren't often given chances to make plays. Personally, I think we'd still be a pretty good team with Fitz at QB and believe, that while Dak is awesome, our offensive strategy calls for the QB, whoever it is, to be involved in all things. It doesn't mean that others aren't capable.

Todd4State
10-26-2015, 08:08 PM
We want respect we have to beat Bama. Period. And Dan has to not play call scared like he does every game that is against a big game opponent minus three weeks last year.

msstate7
10-26-2015, 08:10 PM
I get what your saying, but make no mistake, without Dak we probably lose out, maybe beat Mizzou. He is the heart and soul of this team

Probably so, but without our defense we lose to auburn and it's a moot point

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2015, 08:10 PM

That's ridiculous. Dak is the emotional leader, but our offense features him. If he were out, it would feature someone else.

It's like saying that a nascar driver does it all for his team. Of course he does, but that doesn't mean that, if the driver was injured, another driver can't get in the seat and do a good job as well. Dak is our driver, and our driver is featured and runs our offense.

Fitz is still better than anything Arkansas has and our defense is better than Arkansas'. Dak is great but this is hardly a one man team.

This appears to me to be another dumb argument made by people that only look at recruiting rankings and can't understand how we continue to win and win and win.

Rick Danko
10-26-2015, 08:12 PM
Probably so, but without our defense we lose to auburn and it's a moot point

No doubt, lots of "ifs" in a season. Always makes for good message board fodder though ha ha

blacklistedbully
10-26-2015, 08:13 PM

Without Fournette, we beat LSU and they likely have at least 2 losses, perhaps 3.

Dak is our greatest player. He is not our only player.

Redmond
Jefferson
James
Bear
Ross
Ri Brown

Need I go on?

HoopsDawg
10-26-2015, 08:15 PM
Without Fournette, we beat LSU and they likely have at least 2 losses, perhaps 3.

Redmond
Jefferson
James
Bear
Ross
Ri Brown

Need I go on?

Take the timeout Mullen. Take the fkn timeout instead of the delay of game!!! Sorry, I got worked up there for a second.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2015, 08:16 PM
There's a lot of jealous fan bases out there right now and media members trying to explain things. This is their uneducated opinion because it makes them feel better and discredits MSU.

cheewgumm
10-26-2015, 08:17 PM
Amen Todd. You should start a new thread just about this. I have 0 faith we beat Bama because of one thing - ******* going to call a crappy game with numerous Dak up the middle in 3rd and 20.

Rick Danko
10-26-2015, 08:25 PM
That's ridiculous. Dak is the emotional leader, but our offense features him. If he were out, it would feature someone else.

It's like saying that a nascar driver does it all for his team. Of course he does, but that doesn't mean that, if the driver was injured, another driver can't get in the seat and do a good job as well. Dak is our driver, and our driver is featured and runs our offense.

Fitz is still better than anything Arkansas has and our defense is better than Arkansas'. Dak is great but this is hardly a one man team.

This appears to me to be another dumb argument made by people that only look at recruiting rankings and can't understand how we continue to win and win and win.

Well let me clarify a bit more. If Dak dropped out today we are f***** if you can't see that I can't help you, he is simply our captain and leader.

Now that said, sure we are wanting to be a system where one moves on and the next man steps up, and we all hope Fitz or Staley is that answer, but to pretend our fifth year senior former heisman trophy candidate who has led us to heights never before dreamed of would not be missed because he is just one man is just ****ing stupid

mstatefan91
10-26-2015, 08:27 PM
We want respect we have to beat Bama. Period. And Dan has to not play call scared like he does every game that is against a big game opponent minus three weeks last year.

THIS all day long. If Dan calls the offense last year at Alabama like he had been all season leading up to that game, we would be one of the only four teams to be in the playoff so far.

There is no doubt in my mind that last year's team had the ability to win the national championship. Dan let Alabama take that away from us, and it looks like we are just now recovering from it.

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2015, 08:39 PM
Well let me clarify a bit more. If Dak dropped out today we are f***** if you can't see that I can't help you, he is simply our captain and leader.

Now that said, sure we are wanting to be a system where one moves on and the next man steps up, and we all hope Fitz or Staley is that answer, but to pretend our fifth year senior former heisman trophy candidate who has led us to heights never before dreamed of would not be missed because he is just one man is just ****ing stupid

Ok, fair enough, we would be F$&@$& but who wouldn't be if they lost their starting QB?

What if Buchanan or Kinkade started for OM?

Look at what happened to A&M and Auburn when their QBs want psycho.

What if Arkansas lost Allen?

What if Tennessee lost Dobbs?

What if LSU had to play Jennings or if Bama had to go back to the slapdick that started against OM?

Every team in the SEC, except LSU and Bama, would be royally F$&@&$ if they lost their starting QB and Bama and LSU would take a step back.

Not sure about Florida. I'll tell you after they play Georgia.

It's just not a good argument to say MSU would be screwed without Prescott. Most any team would be screwed without their starting QB.

Rick Danko
10-26-2015, 08:41 PM
Ok, fair enough, we would be F$&@$& but who wouldn't be if they lost their starting QB?

What if LSU had to play Jennings or if Bama had to go back to the slapdick that started against OM?

Every team in the SEC, except LSU and Bama, would be royally F$&@&$ if they lost their starting QB and Bama and LSU would take a step back.

It's just a good argument to say MSU would be screwed without Prescott. Most any team would be screwed without their starting QB.

Well based on this we agree. Good deal🎉

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2015, 08:47 PM
Well based on this we agree. Good deal��

Just saying that we are no more of a one man team than most other teams.

While I absolutely believe we have a much greater chance down the stretch with Dak, I believe our record would be same had Fitz started the season. I think we could've scored 17 against Auburn with Fitz and found a way to beat Kentucky.

That being said, we are starting to find our groove and Dak takes us to another level.

blacklistedbully
10-26-2015, 08:49 PM

Who the hell said he wouldn't be missed? Of course he would. But it's not crazy to think we'd still be pretty damned good with Fitz and Staley. Not as good, no, but probably not nearly as bad as you seem to think we would be.

I suspect with Fitz/Staley we'd perhaps have one more loss so far, if that. Just which games do you think we'd have lost so far with Fitz/Staley? Do you really think we couldn't beat Mizzou with Fitz/Staley? I think, in the end, we might finish 7-5 or 8-4, rather than 9-3 or 10-2. We would not fall apart.

Now, what kind of record do you think LSU would have without Fournette? How much pressure would be on Harris if he didn't have LF to hand off to?

Jack Lambert
10-26-2015, 08:49 PM

I hate to pop your bubble but our recievers made Dak look good throwing the ball the other night. Many of the throws were either too high or too low. Watch the game and observe. They made a lot of catches that many other Recievers would have dropped.

BHildreth3
10-26-2015, 08:50 PM
This is ridiculous. Bo is right - We have Dak and Dak only as far as a running game. We won't win the West if we don't start giving Williams and Lee a ton of carries. It's not going to happen. Bo loves MSU, but he's bring honesty and he never wears maroon colored glasses. We have to prove to the nation that we are legit and that's beating Bama at home and Ark on the road and Ole Miss. We have a great leader at QB. If we are ever going to do it - it's now. I hope we have great offensive gameplans for those games. We need more than 1 runningback in the backfield.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2015, 08:51 PM
This is ridiculous. Bo is right - We have Dak and Dak only as far as a running game. We won't win the West if we don't start giving Williams and Lee a ton of carries. It's not going to happen. Bo loves MSU, but he's bring honesty and he never wears maroon colored glasses. We have to prove to the nation that we are legit and that's beating Bama at home and Ark on the road and Ole Miss. We have a great leader at QB. If we are ever going to do it - it's now. I hope we have great offensive gameplans for those games. We need more than 1 runningback in the backfield.

**** Bo and his what to be ESPN prime time show. He's a cock sucker and will always be a cock sucker.

mstatefan91
10-26-2015, 08:58 PM
I hate to pop your bubble but our recievers made Dak look good throwing the ball the other night. Many of the throws were either too high or too low. Watch the game and observe. They made a lot of catches that many other Recievers would have dropped.
You have heard of placing the ball where only your guy can get it, right? I'm not saying that that's what happens with every throw, but I guarantee you that it is something that is worked on between Dak and the receivers.

A ball being high does not make it a bad throw if that's where it needed to be placed. Same with a low ball.

Not every throw is meant to hit the receiver in the chest. It just isn't.

Edit: I will add to agree with you that we do have great receivers. Great hands all around.

blacklistedbully
10-26-2015, 08:59 PM

You couldn't pay me to listen to his show. As Shotgun has pointed out correctly, Bo tries WAY too hard to appease UNM fans, and that is by blowing them as much as possible while being hyper-critical to MSU.

As far as I'm concerned he can continue to pander to UNM, and make them his adopted team. I will never, ever listen to a single one of his broadcasts. I think he's a sellout.

Jarius
10-26-2015, 09:24 PM
He keeps saying that the teams that we play (and beat) have more talent then we do simply because he looks at recruiting rankings. It drives me up the wall. We have beaten the dog shit out of Auburn 3 out of the past 4 years and his narrative continues to be that they have more talent than we do. Same with Ole Miss. Watch the damn game to see who has the most talent and stop being a sheep, Bo.

blacklistedbully
10-26-2015, 09:26 PM
And Bo, if you're reading this, I suspect for every UNM follower you gain with this foolish strategy, you are losing at least 1 MSU fan. I think you'll soon find yourself (if you haven't already) so reliant on UNM fans for an audience that you'll reach a point where you'll have to be their permanent, "fluffer".

Hope you learn to like the taste of Rebel c0$%.

TaleofTwoDogs
10-26-2015, 10:16 PM

Redmond
Jefferson
Jones
Bear
Ross
Ri Brown

Need I go on?

There, FIFY

tireddawg
10-26-2015, 10:19 PM

You sound like a Bo apologist. 17 that, he's a douchebag.

1bigdawg
10-26-2015, 10:39 PM
It's just not a good argument to say MSU would be screwed without Prescott. Most any team would be screwed without their starting QB.

But you have to understand that this sets them up for being able to pick us last again next year, even if we run the table. Also, this is a meme that UNM and maybe others are using in recruiting against us - that we are going to be terrible again.

Our sports information people need to do a better job of highlighting our program, including our younger players. If they did, we would be ranked higher, have more merchandise sales and recruiting would be easier.

1bigdawg
10-26-2015, 10:42 PM
[Bo] keeps saying that the teams that we play (and beat) have more talent then we do simply because he looks at recruiting rankings. .

If he continues to say this, then he should accompany it saying that Dan Mullen is the best coach in the country. That has to be the case if we keep beating teams that have so much more talent, doesn't it?

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2015, 10:53 PM
Our sports information people need to do a better job of highlighting our program, including our younger players. If they did, we would be ranked higher, have more merchandise sales and recruiting would be easier.

I completely agree.

While I understand why out SID has pushed Dak, Dak, Dak, it's also had an effect of discrediting the rest of the team.

Thick
10-27-2015, 05:51 AM
"Richie Brown is not an SEC caliber LB". I'm a racist for using the term "blue collar" to describe a white athlete. Brought to you by "the cigar smoking, 4 Roses drinking, Shapley's eating, Turquoise staying, I'm getting a new studio pumping, we don't follow recruiting, but will use it as ammo in a discussion, arrogant and pretentious little boy in the box...Bo Bounds". Mike drop.....I'M OUT!!!!

somebodyshotmypaw
10-27-2015, 06:26 AM
"Richie Brown is not an SEC caliber LB". I'm a racist for using the term "blue collar" to describe a white athlete. Brought to you by "the cigar smoking, 4 Roses drinking, Shapley's eating, Turquoise staying, I'm getting a new studio pumping, we don't follow recruiting, but will use it as ammo in a discussion, arrogant and pretentious little boy in the box...Bo Bounds". Mike drop.....I'M OUT!!!!

Tellin' it like it is.

Out of Bounds
10-27-2015, 06:39 AM
Caught his interview on Finebaum. Aside from dropping to his knees for OM, he said of MSU, "They will not win the SEC West!".

Her furthermore whole-heartedly agreed with Spear's contention that we are Dak and only Dak. We have no other players.

Speaking of Spears, I usually like him, but am getting really tired of him harping on MSU being, "Dak only", yet no mention of LSU being, "Fournette only".

Personally, I think Fournette is even more important to LSU. I think both teams would be hurt tremendously if we lost Dak and they lost Fournette, but I think we'd be a better team than LSU if we had to roll with Fitz and/or Staley than LSU would be if they did not have Fournette.

Marcus needs to drop this BS so long as LSU is all Fournette.

It was compliment from the 2 of us on the best player to ever play at MSU. All about interpretation, but no other show (media platform) has acknowledged Dak's greatness (talent & leadership) like Out of Bounds. Have a great day!
Guests on Out of Bounds today:
Brad Edwards, ESPN Insider, on SEC "State of the State" 7:30
Mike Detillier, WWL New Orleans, on LSU/Saints 8:15
Dave Bartoo, CFBMatrix.com, on coaching effect 9:40
Live on Out of Bounds Radio App: http://*******/1l69XZN

Coach34
10-27-2015, 06:47 AM
Thanks for dropping by Bo

Thick
10-27-2015, 07:03 AM
Out of Bounds, the number 1 sports talk radio show in MS. That's like MSU joining the SWAC and touting an 84-0 conference record with 12 SWAC trophies over a 12 year period!! Woohoo, we're #1!!!

Thick
10-27-2015, 07:10 AM
I'm just picking on him.

RougeDawg
10-27-2015, 07:34 AM
Compliment eh? Saying a team with the best collective group of QB's in SEC is a one man show is a very unique way of complimenting them.

Y'all just do what I and many others have done in the past. Stop listening to his JA/Prep level show. You can't even call it a sports show because all he does is have guests and regurgitate yahoo sports articles. Also, stop using his sponsors and let them know why you choose to take your business elsewhere. The best way to change things in this nation is to start voting with your wallet. Believe me it works if everyone gets on the same page. The Bearsharts have been doing it for years.

MadDawg
10-27-2015, 09:05 AM
You couldn't pay me to listen to his show. As Shotgun has pointed out correctly, Bo tries WAY too hard to appease UNM fans, and that is by blowing them as much as possible while being hyper-critical to MSU.

As far as I'm concerned he can continue to pander to UNM, and make them his adopted team. I will never, ever listen to a single one of his broadcasts. I think he's a sellout.

Just know that the bearsharks I know hate Bo as much as you do. They think he's too pro-MSU and poor mouths the bears. Just food for thought...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-27-2015, 09:06 AM

I agree with this. Dak is a special player but for the first time ever, I feel that our backup could carry us through this season.

GreenheadDawg
10-27-2015, 09:11 AM

Bo? Is that you? He goes out of his way to bash MSU every chance he gets and most of the time picks us to lose. He tries so hard to be unbiased that he ends up shitting on "his team" and sucking OM's dick. I've listened to him once and never will again

blacklistedbully
10-27-2015, 09:24 AM
It was compliment from the 2 of us on the best player to ever play at MSU. All about interpretation, but no other show (media platform) has acknowledged Dak's greatness (talent & leadership) like Out of Bounds. Have a great day!
Guests on Out of Bounds today:
Brad Edwards, ESPN Insider, on SEC "State of the State" 7:30
Mike Detillier, WWL New Orleans, on LSU/Saints 8:15
Dave Bartoo, CFBMatrix.com, on coaching effect 9:40
Live on Out of Bounds Radio App: http://*******/1l69XZN

Oh. thank you so much for deigning to mention Dak's greatness, Capt Obvious.***

All you've done is prove you are out of touch. I've seen plenty of other media talk about how great Dak is. You are not our standard-bearer! Stop trying to pretend that you are.

Schultzy
10-27-2015, 09:25 AM
I saw the segment and wasn't bothered by it. When you have 2 losses with four to go in conference you pretty much have to take the path he did.

If we get to 4-2 then all the pundits will be on us again, but we have to actually do it first guys.