PDA

View Full Version : Take your maroon shades off for a second...

CadaverDawg
10-26-2015, 08:56 AM
Give your realistic percentage chance of winning each the next 4. And based on what you've seen so far, were your expectations too high this year, or too low, or about right?

What record over the final 4 would you deem acceptable? What would be unacceptable? What does overachieving look like in the last 4?

Basically, evaluate where we are in relation to your expectations, and what the finish needs to look like.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2015, 09:01 AM
Mizzu-80%
Bama-45%
Ark-60%
Ole Miss-50%

Jarius
10-26-2015, 09:03 AM
Realistically, I think that we will win the Missouri game and the Egg Bowl. I don't think that we will beat Alabama and even though we are better than Arkansas, we will probably not be able to get up for that sandwich game. 2-2 is acceptable, as long as 1 of those is against Ole Miss. 3-1 is acceptable no matter who we beat. 1-3 is unacceptable no matter who we beat.

Eric Nies Grind Time
Missouri - 80%
Alabama - 20%
Arkansas - 65%
Ole Miss - 55%

Acceptable - winning 2 of the next 4. Overachieving - winning 3 of the next 4. I thought we would get 8 wins at the start of the year so 9 would be good in my eyes.

bobcat91
Mizzo 100%
Alabama 25%
Arky 65%
UM. 65%

I think we win 3 and finish 9-3. This gives us a chance of back to back 10 win seasons. That is unprecedented success.

RC3
Mizzou: give us a 65 percent chance of winning
Bama: 35 percent chance of winning
Arkansas: 50 percent chance of winning
Ole Miss: 55 percent chance of winning

anything 2-2 or better would be ok imo. And the season is about where I thought it would be..I guessed 8 regular season wins and we can still get there. if we go less than 2-2 I would be disappointed but wouldn't deem it 'unacceptable"....So to sum it up, we are about where I expected us to be. Not great, but better than most outsiders expected. We still have a chance at a really special season if we could somehow win out. It's not impossible if we continue to improve, but arkansas, bama and ole miss are all going to be very tall tasks..

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2015, 09:05 AM
Mizzou - 65%
Alabama - 35%
Arkansas - 50%
TSUN - 60%

ShotgunDawg
10-26-2015, 09:05 AM
Missouri - 85% ( Missouri can't score. So long as we don't have a turnover fest, we can play poorly and still win 17-10)

Alabama - 33% (This sounds bad, but I think it's a good percentage. 33% chance to beat Bama is a really good chance IMO)

Arkansas - 50% (I'm not so worried about Arkansas as I am about us. We never seem to play well there or be able to tackle. If we tackle in this game, we win.)

Ole Miss - 55% (We are going to have to play well in this game & make them one dimensional.)

Eric Nies Grind Time
10-26-2015, 09:07 AM
Maybe I am being dumb but I think we match up well with Arkansas. They have a weak secondary and our strength is passing.

Bothrops
10-26-2015, 09:08 AM
Mizzou 80%
Bama 25%
Arkansas 48%
Kool Aid Club 50%

mparkerfd20
10-26-2015, 09:09 AM
Mizzu-90% (Mizzou is not a good team. Would be 100% if at home)
Bama-60% (+15% because it's at home. Otherwise pretty much a toss-up)
Ark-75% (-15% only because it's on the road)
Ole Miss-80% (Duh)

TrapGame
10-26-2015, 09:11 AM
Mizzou 85%
Bama 45%
Ark 55%
Turds 60%

Political Hack
Mizzu - 74.7%
Bama - 19.6%
Arkansas - 67.8%
OM - 59.1%

ShotgunDawg
Maybe I am being dumb but I think we match up well with Arkansas. They have a weak secondary and our strength is passing.

Agree, but I'm not worried about Arkansas in this game, I'm worried about MSU.

The game is in a terrible spot on our schedule & we have a history of playing flag football when we go to Arkansas. If we play well or average, we'll win this game, but......

CadaverDawg
10-26-2015, 09:12 AM
Mizzu-90% (Mizzou is not a good team. Would be 100% if at home)
Bama-65% (+15% because it's at home. Otherwise a toss-up)
Ark-75% (-15% only because it's on the road)
Ole Miss-80% (Duh)

Haha, I said take em off, not put em on!*

drummerdawg
10-26-2015, 09:13 AM
Mizzou 65%
Bama 45%
Arkansas 50%
Om 51%

BorneDawg
10-26-2015, 09:14 AM
Mizzu-70.3%
Bama-49.5%
Ark-50.1%
Ole Miss-50.001%

3-1 would be great (if only loss is to bammer),
2-2 would be OK as long as one of those is tsun,
1-3 is disappointing (but if the one win is tsun i'll be tolerable to be around till next season)

Thought we'd win 9
Hoped it would be 10

Homedawg
10-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Missouri-80
Bama-30
Ark-45 awful place on schedule after a physical bama game and before tsun, coupled w the fact it's on the road.
Tsun- 55 until they beat us at our place, we are the favorite.

Taog Redloh
10-26-2015, 09:16 AM
Mizzou - 80%
Bammer - 40%
Arkansas - 40%
Ole Miss - 80%

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-26-2015, 09:17 AM
Give your realistic percentage chance of winning each the next 4. And based on what you've seen so far, were your expectations too high this year, or too low, or about right?

What record over the final 4 would you deem acceptable? What would be unacceptable? What does overachieving look like in the last 4?

Basically, evaluate where we are in relation to your expectations, and what the finish needs to look like.

Missouri: 85%
Alabama: 45%
Arkansas: 55%
Ole Miss: 60%

HailState39110
10-26-2015, 09:25 AM
Missouri: 80%
Alabama: 30%
Arkansas: 55%
Ole Miss: 50%

drunkernhelldawg
10-26-2015, 09:34 AM
Mizzou 70%. Home game for them. We have a few issues they could get us on.
Bama: 45%. Speaking of weakenesses, Bama has more than usual this season.
Arkansas: 52%. Huge game.
Ole Miss: 47%. I'd make them a slight favorite at this point.

Bottom line is that we're well capable of winning out. Exciting times.

Coach34
10-26-2015, 09:34 AM
Mizzou- 95%
Alabama- 33%
UPig- 60%
Ole Missus- 100%

Losing to Mizzou or OM would be unacceptable. This is our best chance to beat Bama in a long time. UPig as a sandwich game sux- but we do match-up with them well. They play at OM and LSU before us- so its not like they are sitting around resting for us either.

BrunswickDawg
10-26-2015, 09:36 AM
Misery 90% - only because it is there
Bama 50% - if we play like we have the last 2, this one isn't close.
Ark 75% - It took Arkansas 4 OTs to put away Auburn. They really should be 1-6, and they will be coming off getting pounded by LSU.
OM 100% - No way we lose Daks last game at home against those MF's. No way.

BB30
10-26-2015, 09:40 AM
Missouri: 70%
Alabama: 30%
Arkansas: 50%
Ole Miss: 65%

I was cautiously optimistic coming into the season. I thought 11-1 was our ceiling and 9-3 was our floor. So that being said 9-3 is is still a realistic possibility and would be a good finish after the start we had. As for what is acceptable in the final four games, I think it depends on which games we win. If we go 2-2 with wins over ark and Mizzou I probably won't be happy. I would like to see us at 3-1 and think that would be a great season. I think overachieving in the last four would be running the table. Would love to see us beat Bama but that is going to be a dog fight. Would be nice to return the favor to them for last year as well as OM.

mcain31
10-26-2015, 09:40 AM
Missouri- 83%
Alabama- 41%
Arkansas- 69%
Mississippi- 51%

Dawgface
10-26-2015, 09:43 AM
I see us winning 2 of the remaining four. That would be right on the number of my preseason forecast. Hoping for better obviously. For the record, I think I was the only one on the board to pick KY last week. So you can see I don't wear maroon colored glasses. Perhaps I do need some new glasses though. Ha.

MadDawg
10-26-2015, 09:46 AM

@ Missouri 70%
Alabama 40%
@ Arkansas 60%
Mississippi 85%

tcdog70
10-26-2015, 09:51 AM
i think we win them all. people are having orgasms over LSU, calling them the #1 team in the Nation. If Dan had not had a brain failure we would have beaten them. Bama's OL is the weakest they have had in a long time. Coker is just Ok-hit Him and he has turnovers. We won't lose to OM at home.And we are just better than MO. and The Hogs. Have some faith People.

blacklistedbully
10-26-2015, 09:51 AM

I don't think this is laughable at all.

Mizzou is a game we should win easily, based on how consistently poorly they have played .

We have played Bama very tight before, and we get them at home. Could have beat them last year in T-town. Yes, we don't have the RB we had last year, but they don't have the QB that made all the difference for them last year. Bama barely scraped by at home to a UT team that was missing 2 O-line starters.

I think we are better than UPig, better than UNM, and have UNM at home. We are 9-3 vs UNM at home since the game returned to campus in 1991, with 2 of those 3 losses by a total of 4 points. Think about just how bad we were during the time prior to Mullen. Only one of those years did we win more than 4 games.

I'll say:

Mizzou - 90%
Bama - 55%
UPig - 70%
UNM - 85%

Acceptable - 3-1
Unacceptable - Anything less

In our 2 losses we largely stepped on our own dicks. Compared to our remaining opponents, we appear to be the only team that seems to have improved over the past 3 games. Mizzou is anemic on offense. Bama struggled mightily at home vs a depleted UT, UPig needed 4 OT's at home to beat a bad AU, and UNM lost to Memphis badly.

If Calhoun continues to play well and Cleveland & Jiles play decent, I like our chances. Safety play will continue to get better as Bryant, Peters and McLaurin get more experience. I suspect these young men will get some decent playing time vs Mizzou, and have the advantage of the bye to get more reps.

Dawgbite
10-26-2015, 09:52 AM
Mizzou: 75 % Their offence is terrible but their defense will make us work
Alabama: 25% If they would give us 4 turnovers I'd feel better
Arkansas: 55% They make me nervous in Fayettville but we are the better team
Ole Miss: 55% At their best, they are better. At there worst, they would lose to Vandy. The home team usually wins.

MadDawg
10-26-2015, 10:01 AM
If you have the Mississippi game around 50-55% you are being a bit ridiculous. We will smoke those flag-waving confederates in Starkville.

LC Dawg
10-26-2015, 10:08 AM
Missouri - 80%
Alabama - 49%
Arkansas - 70%
Ole Miss - 75%

It's really hard for me to take off my maroon shades but I tried.
An 8-4 record doesn't seem acceptable because I think we can do better but if we beat Ole Miss and one other of the last four I won't pout too much about it. Winning all four may be overachieving a little but I really feel like we can do it. We are a good football team and we are also improving each week.
I don't get to watch much football because I am at our games but based off results and what I've been able to watch this is my opinion:

Missouri - Not very good
Bama - Has typical Bama talent but we will play them at home and we have Dak Prescott
Arkansas - If we can't beat them we are not as good as I think we are. Even playing them at their place I think we score a lot of points.
Ole Miss - I just can't see Dak letting them beat us in his last home game.

Blackout
10-26-2015, 10:16 AM
3-1 with an Egg Bowl win is the only acceptable outcome. Acceptable, not im fine with but acceptable.

MadDawg
10-26-2015, 10:17 AM
And my expectations were just about right on target. I thought we had a chance to win 10 games again this year with a bowl game. So 9-10 wins was my expectations. We still have that in our sights.

Maroonthirteen
10-26-2015, 10:20 AM
Missouri - 70%

Bama- 20%. They will win the LOS on both sides of the ball. Also, Henry is peaking.

Arkansas: 40%. I think we are better than them. But it is coming off the Bama game for us. It is their senior day.

OM: 70%. Teams are about equal. But home field and payback is a big factor.

4 wins is an over achievement.

3 wins...it depends. If we win at Arkansas or pull off the upset of Bama, I still expect an Egg Bowl victory. Losing the EB is unacceptable.

2 wins with an EB victory is acceptable.

I figured we would win 7-8 games this year. So...about right.

Liverpooldawg
10-26-2015, 10:20 AM

We are about where I thought we would be record wise. I thought going in 10-2 was the ceiling and 5-7 was the floor. I really thought we would be 6-2 right now (with a win over LSU and a loss to Auburn) and we would finish somewhere around 8-4. We are still on track for that although none of the games we have left are going to be easy. Missouri has a good defense and its on the road in a place we haven't been to in a long time, if ever. The Swine are getting better and it's up there. Bama isn't themselves but they are still very, very good. I hate to say it but UM ain't bad and they have had some incredible luck this year. My best guess is we win a low scoring squeaker at Mizzouri, we fall behind early to Bama and can't quite catch up, we lose an ugly trap game to the Swine, and Dak leads an emotional comback to deny the Confederates a spot in Atlanta. 8-4.

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2015, 10:21 AM

I think he has a maroon colored pair of these.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58954687.jpg

CadaverDawg
10-26-2015, 10:36 AM
I came in thinking 8-4 would be a pretty good/solid year. Anything more was icing. So I feel like we're on schedule. Fortunately Mizzou & Ark both look winnable on the road. If we go 2-2, I can live with that, especially if OM is one of them. 3-1 would fire me up, and 4-0 would make me happier than last season by a long shot, Bc we're not as talented so it would be a bigger feat IMO.

My percentages...

Mizzou - 70% (It would be devastating to lose this one. They look awful)
Bama - 35% (I like our chances at home, but they're still Bama & it's a long shot IMO)
Arkansas - 45% (I like our matchup, but AT Ark is tough. Will take a big game)
Ole Miss - 50% (The % may go up if OM is out of the West race by then)

If I had to guess how we finish, I'd say we beat Mizzou handily...lose a good game to Bama....Lose a game we should win at Arkansas....and beat Ole Miss in a game everyone predicts we'll lose Bc we're entering on a 2 game skid.

Big4Dawg
10-26-2015, 10:54 AM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/fpi?id=344&year=2015

Espn has it as:
Mizzou - 71%
Bama - 40%
Arkansas - 49.5%
Ole Miss - 44.5%

Bama, Arkansas and OM all plays us a week after they play LSU. That's really good for us.

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2015, 10:58 AM
Ole Miss - 50% (The % may go up if OM is out of the West race by then)

TSUN's two losses were on the road. They haven't played anybody with a pulse outside of VHS. The two times they did they got beat like a red headed stepchild. MGK has already shown he can't handle pressure and adversity. The whole team may be that way. Get them the least bit uncomfortable and they fold.

Also saw on an injury report that big kim had a concussion Saturday. That's both brothers in the last season of their college careers with head injuries. Was talking to a rare level headed bear fan earlier and he flat out said he wouldn't blame BS and lil kim if they shut it down and got ready for the draft. And although lil kim said he was looking forward to playing against AU I wonder if that is true or him just saying the right things.

HancockCountyDog
10-26-2015, 11:04 AM

Mizzou - 95%
Arkansas - 65%
Bama - 49%
bears - 99%

sandwolf
10-26-2015, 11:04 AM
Mizzou - 75%
Alabama - 25%
Arkansas - 51%
Ole Miss - 51%

From a record standpoint, my expectations were about right. Offensively, my expectations were too high. Defensively, probably about right.

2-2 would be acceptable. 0-4 would definitely be unacceptable. 1-3 would be highly disappointing. 4-0 would be overachieving. 3-1 would be a great finish and a great season.

Saltydog
10-26-2015, 11:14 AM
I'll say:

Mizzou - 75%

Bama - 33%

Arkansas- 45%

UM - 49% (I'm afraid of their passing game against out secondary)

sandwolf
10-26-2015, 11:15 AM
I was cautiously optimistic coming into the season. I thought 11-1 was our ceiling and 9-3 was our floor.

Haha, that's not cautiously optimistic. That's just optimistic.

Johnson85
10-26-2015, 11:16 AM
Mizzou - 90% We would beat them 9 out of 10, even at their place. As long as we don't let their defense score, we'll be ok.
Bama - 20% I think Bama is very vulnerable, but I'm not sure we can move the ball on them. Robinson will be disruptive and prevent us from doing much on offense. Only hope is for Dak to go off despite getting harassed all night. Even though they look beatable, I'm concerned that 1 out of 5 may be too optimistic.
Arkansas - 50% We are better than them and should win comfortably. But we are playing in Arkansas and we'll be coming off of Bama.
UM - 40% I really don't know what to expect against UM. Are they the team that beat a good A&M and a good Bama team but were devastated by injuries to lose to UF and Memphis? Or are they the team that got lucky with 5 TO against Bama and an A&M team in disarray, with their true colors showing against UF and Memphis.

To me acceptable is 2.25 more wins. Three would probably be overachieving based on where we are now, but at the same time two would be underachieving.

As far as my expectations, my expectations for how good we would be were too high. But they were also too high for Auburn, Bama, Arkansas, Mizzou, and UK. I was thinking 9-3, and that's still what we should have gotten considering our competition. We've wasted a good shot at an upset against LSU and basically didn't show up against an A&M team that clearly was more vulnerable than we made them look. If we don't beat UM or Bama, that will mean we folded every time we played a team with comparable talent this year. It would be incredibly disappointing to do that with a senior QB of Dak's caliber.

PMDawg
10-26-2015, 11:17 AM

75% MZ
20% Bama
35% Arkansas (I know, we're way better than them, but we don't play good football in that state for some reason)
50% OM

I think we find a way to get to 8-4. I said 7-5 with the Aub/LSU games flipped. I had MZ as a loss, but had no idea they would fall apart. Other than that, we are still on track with my pre-season thoughts.

Bullmutt
10-26-2015, 11:24 AM
Mizzou- 75%
Bama- 50
Arky- 55
OM- 60

smootness
10-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Missouri - 80%
Alabama - 50%
Arkansas - 60%
Ole Miss - 70%

State82
10-26-2015, 12:05 PM
Mizzou 65%
Bama 30%
Arky 40%
UNM 50%

preachermatt83
10-26-2015, 12:23 PM
Mizzou- 60
Bama- 40
Arky- 55
OM- 45

sleepy dawg
10-26-2015, 12:32 PM
Mizzou 70%
Bama 40%
Arkansas 49%
Om 48%

We have as tough a schedule to go as any team in the country, with LSU being the only potential exception who has A&M instead of mizzou.

I think going 2-2 is acceptable. 1-3 is unacceptable.

2006Dawg
10-26-2015, 12:49 PM
Mizzou - 65% - we should win, but Thurs on the road in the SEC is not easy;
Bama - 45% - we will have a shot to pull this one off;
Ark - 45% - do we ever play well there?
OM - 55% - home team usually wins and we're out for blood

HSVDawg
10-26-2015, 12:56 PM
Mizzou 90%
Bama 50%
Arkansas 55%
Ole Miss 70%

I predicted 9-3 for this year. Overall LSU is better than I thought they would be and Auburn is worse, but everyone else is right where I expected. I think we are legitimately better than 3 of the 4 remaining teams (Ark, Mizzou, OM), and we have the 4th team in Bama at home, so I think we are on track for a 3-1 finish to meet my prediction. I consider 2-2 a disappointment but acceptable if we beat either Bama or OM as one of the 2. 2-2 with losses to Bama and Ole Miss or 1-3 or worse is a disappointment no matter what. 3-1 is only a disappointment if the one loss is to Ole Miss and they also make it to Atlanta (God forbid). 4-0 would obviously exceed my expectation and I'll be ecstatic.

Mjoelner34
10-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Mizzou: 75%
Bama: 20%
Arkansas: 50%
Ole Miss: 50%

ScoobaDawg
10-26-2015, 01:24 PM
Mizzu-90%
They have a good defense but haven't played a west team yet.

Bama-40%
If we could of caught them earlier in the year, I would move it to 50% but that defense has stiffened up..and without a pounding running back. and Well. Psychology of them always beating us...

Ark-80%
Coming off a Lose likely, we will be focused. It will be physical but we take care of business.

Ole Miss-65%
Because we are at Home. And Dak's last home game.

Johnson85
10-26-2015, 01:29 PM
TSUN's two losses were on the road. They haven't played anybody with a pulse outside of VHS. The two times they did they got beat like a red headed stepchild. MGK has already shown he can't handle pressure and adversity. The whole team may be that way. Get them the least bit uncomfortable and they fold.

Doesn't Bama have a pulse? I get that they played awful, but I think beating Bama on the road is still evidence that they're not terrible on the road.

mstatefan91
10-26-2015, 01:31 PM
Mizzou~70% (would be 90% if at DWS)
Bama~50% (gonna take a complete game to win this one)
Arkansas~60% (history is not on our side)
Egg Bowl~80% (we don't lose this at home)

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2015, 01:38 PM
Doesn't Bama have a pulse? I get that they played awful, but I think beating Bama on the road is still evidence that they're not terrible on the road.

To be honest I had forgot bama was on the road, but I'll still stand by my statement for two reasons. 1. This isn't the bama of old and 2. That always seems to be a close game regardless of how good bama is or how bad tsun is.

gravedigger
10-26-2015, 01:39 PM
Mizz 70%
Bama 40% if we beat mizz
Ark. 60% if we beat at least mizz
Om 60% if we beat at least one of the prev 3.

My expectations werent about wins. It was about playing wide open based on our personnel and the fact thatwveryone thought all we had was dak and nothing else. I expected us to throw FIRST but not necessarily more often. I fugured if we did, it would put the burdon of performing on the talented wrs and take it off the inexperienced rbs and daks valuable legs.

Instead we run the ball first in the lsu game and have to pass our way back in it. We made too many mistakes overall to beat a&m on the road.

My expectation is that the multimillion dollar coaching staff learn to have more than one plan of action so that when something is not helping you win, you can be less predictable.

dparker
10-26-2015, 01:52 PM
Missouri - 85%
Alabama - 35%
Arkansas - 65%
Ole Miss - 40%

My main hesitation is if we'll continue to see this offense in the big games or if we'll tighten back up. We keep using all our offensive weapons we can win out but I want to see it in a big game this year.

Coach007
10-26-2015, 01:58 PM
- Mizzou...... 78%... This is an interesting match up that will tell us a whole lot about our improvements. They will be the best pass protection team we will have faced. That means we get to see the passing game and blocking against a more serious threat. It also presents us a chance to move another step forward in the run game. I saw a lot of olmen getting off their blocks and making it into the second level. It gave us some decent runs and run extension plays and the result was it gave Dak more options in running.

- Bama..... 70%... "But coach its baja bama!". So the Frick what!!! Why is our fan base so afraid to say we can compete? Look, facts are we have faced a better pass defense. We will have face 2 much better before playing them. And for you stat guy... We could throw troy in there and make it 3. But we all know stats are not very... Truthful. Here is the deal. Each week I have seen our ol improve in the run game. Each week I watch them become the best pass blocking ol I have seen these year. We are not the same team that started out this season. So here is why we best Baja bama. We are at home, Dak is a better passer and has more weapons in the passing game. We have the best we corp imn the sec, if not the nation... Player for player. We are finding our run game and beginning to heat up. Our defense matches up well. Loading the box isn't going to be as hard as they NEED it to be. We can man up.

- ark.... 65% ... Yep... I fear them more than Baja bama. The reason is we are on the road, and they are a lot like us.... Getting better and better. I think its a 4th quarter game.

- ole miss... 78%... Simply put.... Fire and desire. Noway we lose this game.

oildawg
10-26-2015, 02:00 PM
@Missouri: 80%
Alabama: 40%
@Arkansas: 30%

Overall, I'd say 2-2, to finish at 8-4. Personally, I'd be very satisfied with an 8-4 record, especially if it included a win over UM.

blacklistedbully
10-26-2015, 03:01 PM
I don't think this is laughable at all.

Mizzou is a game we should win easily, based on how consistently poorly they have played .

We have played Bama very tight before, and we get them at home. Could have beat them last year in T-town. Yes, we don't have the RB we had last year, but they don't have the QB that made all the difference for them last year. Bama barely scraped by at home to a UT team that was missing 2 O-line starters.

I think we are better than UPig, better than UNM, and have UNM at home. We are 9-3 vs UNM at home since the game returned to campus in 1991, with 2 of those 3 losses by a total of 4 points. Think about just how bad we were during the time prior to Mullen. Only one of those years did we win more than 4 games.

I'll say:

Mizzou - 90%
Bama - 55%
UPig - 70%
UNM - 85%

Acceptable - 3-1
Unacceptable - Anything less

In our 2 losses we largely stepped on our own dicks. Compared to our remaining opponents, we appear to be the only team that seems to have improved over the past 3 games. Mizzou is anemic on offense. Bama struggled mightily at home vs a depleted UT, UPig needed 4 OT's at home to beat a bad AU, and UNM lost to Memphis badly.

If Calhoun continues to play well and Cleveland & Jiles play decent, I like our chances. Safety play will continue to get better as Bryant, Peters and McLaurin get more experience. I suspect these young men will get some decent playing time vs Mizzou, and have the advantage of the bye to get more reps.

Still stand by this prediction from August:
"This year, we should again accept nothing less than 9 wins, and this year we will take UNM down in Starkville. Personally, I think we have as good a chance to go 11-1 as we do to go 9-3."

bulldogsmsu
10-26-2015, 03:36 PM
Mizzu-90%
Bama-25%
Ark-60%
Ole Miss-50%

Drugdog
10-26-2015, 03:50 PM
Mizzou-100
Ark-0
Bama-100
Sharks-100

drunkernhelldawg
10-26-2015, 03:56 PM
@Missouri: 80%
Alabama: 40%
@Arkansas: 30%

Overall, I'd say 2-2, to finish at 8-4. Personally, I'd be very satisfied with an 8-4 record, especially if it included a win over UM.

Earlier in the season, I would have agreed with you, but for this to be a really exciting season we need three of these four games. I'm very hopeful that we win all four.

LC Dawg
10-26-2015, 04:24 PM
I understand thinking we won't win at Arkansas because "we don't play well up there" but I just don't buy it. I don't think historical trends really matter with this team. A lot of people had the Kentucky game being close because they always play us close.
We have won 3 in a row over Arkansas - last time that happened the games were played in 1916, 1932, and 1992.
We have won 3 out of 4 over Auburn.
We have won 7 in a row over Kentucky. I know it's Kentucky but when is the last time we beat an SEC team 7 times in a row?
I know it's not much but we are the only visitor to win the Egg Bowl in the last 11 years.
We beat who we are supposed to beat and this current team is pretty damn good and getting better.

I feel like we are the 3rd best program right now in the SEC West. If we finish 9-3 we would stay 3rd best. If we win out we would still be 3rd but we would move closer.
I guess I just can't take the maroon shades off.

fishwater99
10-26-2015, 04:37 PM
Mizzo - 80 %
Bama 40 %
Arky 65 %
Bears 70 %

Drugs Delaney
10-26-2015, 04:46 PM
MIZZU..80%
ALA..40%
ARK..50%
POLE SMOKERS ..85%

Barking 13
10-26-2015, 04:58 PM
i think we win them all. people are having orgasms over LSU, calling them the #1 team in the Nation. If Dan had not had a brain failure we would have beaten them. Bama's OL is the weakest they have had in a long time. Coker is just Ok-hit Him and he has turnovers. We won't lose to OM at home.And we are just better than MO. and The Hogs. Have some faith People.

I'm with you.. it's a whole new season after the bye...