WeWonItAll(Most)
07-27-2013, 11:34 PM
#freethepoliticalboard

I seen it dawg
07-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Give it a rest

Will James
07-27-2013, 11:42 PM
You Libs ruined it and now it's gone. Whatever. It was fun for the summer doldrums but its football season so lets roll on that.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-27-2013, 11:53 PM
Yup. All the libs post of tolerance and acceptance ruined it for minorities parents recruits. Cant wait til the rebs screenshot a hack post about equal tolerance and show it to a recruit.

Damn hippie bleeding hearts

Gordon Gekko
07-28-2013, 07:11 AM
Yup. All the libs post of tolerance and acceptance ruined it for minorities parents recruits. Cant wait til the rebs screenshot a hack post about equal tolerance and show it to a recruit.

Damn hippie bleeding hearts

Since it seems to be common knowledge that Freeze has been using his faith in recruiting they could do just as much damage screen printing you liberals hating on Christians and mocking Jesus Christ.

drunkernhelldawg
07-28-2013, 07:25 AM
Since it seems to be common knowledge that Freeze has been using his faith in recruiting they could do just as much damage screen printing you liberals hating on Christians and mocking Jesus Christ.

You are wrong to associate this offensive behavior with all "liberals". That is so cheap. Say something next time.

Political Hack
07-28-2013, 08:09 AM

I didn't realize freedom of religioun is viewed the same as racism.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Come on gekko. I think you know the difference...

Gordon Gekko
07-28-2013, 08:22 AM
I didn't realize freedom of religioun is viewed the same as racism.

No one is arguing freedom of religion. The political board got shut down because it can hurt recruiting and has been blamed on conservatives. I'm just pointing out that religion is being used in recruiting and their have been some really hateful and blasphemous things said on the political board toward Christians and Christ.

But that's fine as long as its your side doing it.

Gordon Gekko
07-28-2013, 08:26 AM
Come on gekko. I think you know the difference...

If momma is a huge Christian would some of the things said on that board affect her as much a post that has been labeled as racist? You are tearing down her religion and savior.

That stuff could be used against us in recruiting and that's what this is about right?

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-28-2013, 08:29 AM
Semantics. Be reasonable. You know the difference. Dont act like you dont.

Rebs werent screen shoting religious post. There is a reason.

msstate7
07-28-2013, 08:33 AM
Semantics. Be reasonable. You know the difference. Dont act like you dont.

Rebs werent screen shoting religious post. There is a reason.

Yeah there's a difference. You're guilty of one.

WeWonItAll(Most)
07-28-2013, 08:35 AM
Heh. Look what I started.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-28-2013, 08:38 AM
God, maybe the political board needs to stay gone. You guys are like talking to a brick wall.

I seen it dawg
07-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Kill this ****ing thread. Lock it. Remove it, whatever. All of it is boorish. I'm now convinced that we shouldn't have a political board at all because maturity lasts about 10 seconds. Back to sports.

WeWonItAll(Most)
07-28-2013, 08:44 AM
God, maybe the political board needs to stay gone. You guys are like talking to a brick wall.
What did you say about God you liberal SOB?????

Gordon Gekko
07-28-2013, 08:46 AM

Mullen's tweeting bible verses while you are tearing down Christianity. I thought the program needs to be pulling in the same direction for the sake of recruiting?

I seen it dawg
07-28-2013, 08:48 AM
This thread is SPS worthy