PDA

View Full Version : Few things after the KY game.

Jack Lambert
10-26-2015, 07:48 AM
First: I want to give Stoops credit for pulling his 1st team when Mullen pulled ours. So many times the other team keeps their 1st teams in the game and they get a lot of crap time yardage.

Second: Reading their boards, their fans don't seem upset that they lost. Most of them thought they were going to lose but had some good hope they could win. What they are really upset about is how bad they lost. They thought that they had inproved as a team. They believed that they were better than last year and we were worse.

Third: When are other schools going to stop looking at us as bottom feeders? When was the last time we finished last in the West? We don't get bottom feeding talent anymore. HOw long is it going to take to change the perception among fans?

I am convince that if you put this team in any other conference we would finish near the top.

msstate7
10-26-2015, 07:52 AM
I am convince that if you put this team in any other conference we would finish near the top.

I think we might finish near the top of this conference

basedog
10-26-2015, 07:54 AM
Tough question, all we can do is just keep winning. Getting players who perform at a high level like Dak and represents Msu at our highest makes it easier to draw attention.

Btw, as for as Kentucky and the east teams, the Sec west is 8-1 against them this year. Only TSUN has that loss.

Dental Dawg33
10-26-2015, 08:28 AM

I'm thinking third/tied for third at worst

Dawgtini
10-26-2015, 09:02 AM

Boom! Exactly.

mcain31
10-26-2015, 09:51 AM
For MSU, how we ended last season is still distorting other fanbases' perception of MSU. We will have to put together multiple 10 win seasons like South Carolina.