PDA

View Full Version : I love byes

msstate7
10-26-2015, 07:19 AM
Yeah, it'll suck not playing this week, but it's nice to not have to stress about a game. Also comes at a good time bc we need to work on our secondary with Redmond out. It'll be nice to give chris jones and Calhoun some time to heal up.

What games are you most looking forward to this week? I'm most interested in...

Om vs auburn -- will auburn pack it in or will they rally to try and get an upset?

Florida vs Georgia -- sec east championship

Kentucky vs tenn -- don't think Kentucky will win, but it would be a nice resume builder if they do

Coach34
10-26-2015, 07:39 AM
Great time for a Bi

Good for health
Good to get the younger guys extra reps
Good to game plan for Mizzou and Bama
Good for self-evaluation on both sides of the ball
Good for mental health also- can get a little rest

Jack Lambert
10-26-2015, 07:42 AM
Great time for a Bi

Good for health
Good to get the younger guys extra reps
Good to game plan for Mizzou and Bama
Good for self-evaluation on both sides of the ball
Good for mental health also- can get a little rest

It was really good catching KY when we did. That game gave our young guys some really good reps.

MaxedOutMaroon
10-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Hoping it'll give enough time for Gabe to get back on the field after the Bye. People have stepped up in his absence, but he looked good and exciting the first half of the season

BulldogBear
10-26-2015, 07:57 AM
Yeah, it'll suck not playing this week, but it's nice to not have to stress about a game. Also comes at a good time bc we need to work on our secondary with Redmond out. It'll be nice to give chris jones and Calhoun some time to heal up.

What games are you most looking forward to this week? I'm most interested in...

Om vs auburn -- will auburn pack it in or will they rally to try and get an upset?

Florida vs Georgia -- sec east championship

Kentucky vs tenn -- don't think Kentucky will win, but it would be a nice resume builder if they do

To those I would add:

Notre Dame @ Temple

Miami @ Duke ( I hate Hurricanes)

USC @ Cal (also hate USCw)

The dumpster bowl (Sakerlina @ A-hole QB & Much Ado about Nothing U.)

Kentucky and Tennessee this early feels wierd.

msstate7
10-26-2015, 07:58 AM
Hoping it'll give enough time for Gabe to get back on the field after the Bye. People have stepped up in his absence, but he looked good and exciting the first half of the season

Still can't help but wonder what the aTm game would've looked like had Dak not overthrown him.

Good call on Myles... Had forgot he wasn't playing

LC Dawg
10-26-2015, 07:59 AM
I've been to every game except Auburn so I am looking forward to a couple of restful weekends.
It's really two mini bye weeks in a row. Gives us extra time to prepare for Missouri and Bama.

I am interested to see Ole Miss at Auburn. Ole Miss has lost its last two on the road and Auburn is coming off a very long loss that has to have them pretty down. My guess is Auburn isn't up to the task but hopefully they are. 11:00 kickoff could also have an effect.