PDA

View Full Version : Football recruiting

msstate7
10-25-2015, 06:45 PM
Goodin seems to be trending to us. Any chance we could get him qualified?

I'm assuming we get Kobe jones and lashley. Any idea on when they could pull the trigger?

AJ brown and Simmons are obviously huge for this class. What do you put the % of us getting each one?

Any of our current commits really underrated? Any of our current recruits that could push for playing time next season?

CadaverDawg
10-25-2015, 06:51 PM
Also, would you recruiting guys agree that our biggest positions of need right now are at DL, OL, and a few big outside WR's?

Since I don't get real into recruiting until closer to February, do we have any other big WR's on our board right now outside of AJ Brown? I feel like we look great in the slot for the next few years, but losing Bear and Morrow this season will be a shot to the size we've gotten somewhat accustomed to over the last few seasons.

Also, what other OL are we targeting outside of Lashley?

defiantdog
10-25-2015, 07:13 PM
Also, would you recruiting guys agree that our biggest positions of need right now are at DL, OL, and a few big outside WR's?

Since I don't get real into recruiting until closer to February, do we have any other big WR's on our board right now outside of AJ Brown? I feel like we look great in the slot for the next few years, but losing Bear and Morrow this season will be a shot to the size we've gotten somewhat accustomed to over the last few seasons.

Also, what other OL are we targeting outside of Lashley?

You mean Benny Brown 2.0? Erroll Thompson is a smasher. He comes from the same school as Benny, but this guy lays the wood. He's not an OLB like Benny..... I think we'll move him to DE. I think he's not highly rated because he's extremely raw. But honestly, there's not an offensive lineman in high school that can stop him from blitzing.

EDIT: I know you said OL..... but I'm pumped about Erroll.

HoopsDawg
10-25-2015, 08:01 PM
I think our best current commit is Cam Dantzler. I really like this kid and think he could play a number of different positions from WR to CB to S. If LSU offers, it could get interesting.

Paul has AJ and Simmons as above 50/50 so I will defer to Paul though we know it will be a fight until signing day with those 2. AJ needs to realize Kiffen is going to target the hell out of Ridley for the next 2 years at least.

I think we have a chance at a very nice O-line class: Lashley and Davis at OT, Parker and Nalls inside. Hopefully we can bring Flowers back and then you have Eiland who is a project.

Looking at the rest of the class, hopefully Durr can come in this spring and be ready to make an immediate impact. Glad Dontea Jones got a year at Prep school under his belt. And I think we have 2 under-rated guys from LA in Allen and Morgan-Walker.

Looks like we may not sign a QB. And we may not sign a RB, or maybe just 1. So that's going to keep our ranking down.

More so than any previous class under Mullen, this is a late developing class. What I mean is we are going to have to close stronger than usual with several uncommitted prospects.

Coach34
10-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Simmons 67%
AJ Brown 80%

msstate7
10-25-2015, 08:13 PM
Simmons 67%
AJ Brown 80%

Really hope you're right. Those 2 will make or break our class IMO. We need both, not 1

shoeless joe
10-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Simmons 67%
AJ Brown 80%

I'll be surprised if we get AJ

shoeless joe
10-25-2015, 08:15 PM
Really hope you're right. Those 2 will make or break our class IMO. We need both, not 1

I've seen both play a few times...if we could only get 1 it needs to be Simmons, hands down.

msstate7
10-25-2015, 08:16 PM

Where you think?

Coach34
10-25-2015, 08:18 PM

Bama is enticing- but gonna be hard for him not to wear M&W

HoopsDawg
10-25-2015, 08:19 PM
I've seen both play a few times...if we could only get 1 it needs to be Simmons, hands down.

Well of course. Big time DT's are more scarce than WR's.

Tripp McNeely
10-25-2015, 08:19 PM
Bama is enticing- but gonna be hard for him not to wear M&W

AJ's gonna "be recruited", but I'd bety house on him ending up staying home

HoopsDawg
10-25-2015, 08:20 PM
Where you think?

he's referring to the fact that AJ said he was looking to get out of Starkville for college since he has lived there his whole life. But a lot of kids say that early on. As time goes on, it looks better for us. Simmons is the one I'm nervous about.

msstate7
10-25-2015, 08:22 PM
he's referring to the fact that AJ said he was looking to get out of Starkville for college since he has lived there his whole life. But a lot of kids say that early on. As time goes on, it looks better for us. Simmons is the one I'm nervous about.
Any chance these 2 could be a package deal?

shoeless joe
10-25-2015, 08:25 PM

That's not what I'm referring to

Ifyouonlyknew
10-25-2015, 08:35 PM
I think we land

Quenton Baker
AJ Brown
Scott Lashley
Gentle Williams or Loyd Cushenberry
Jeffery Simmons
Kobe Jones
Emmitt Gooden
Marquiss Spencer
Raekwon Davis
Christian Wallace
Another WR can't say who

TUSK
10-25-2015, 08:36 PM
Simmons 67%
AJ Brown 80%

Coach, does Simmons have enough speed to play JACK LB in a 3.4 D? The size is just right...

Also, I'd love to hijack AJ... I've heard really good stuff bout em...

Ifyouonlyknew
10-25-2015, 08:37 PM
Coach, does Simmons have enough speed to play JACK LB in a 3.4 D? The size is just right...

Also, I'd love to hijack AJ... I've heard really good stuff bout em...

Simmons is going to be 300lbs by August.

Jacksondevildog
10-25-2015, 08:39 PM
There is a rumor on another message board that Alabama has a tailback transferring here in the spring. Former 4 star recruit.

msstate7
10-25-2015, 08:39 PM
I think we land

Quenton Baker
AJ Brown
Scott Lashley
Jeffery Simmons
Kobe Jones
Emmitt Gooden
Marquiss Spencer
Raekwon Davis
Christian Wallace
Another WR can't say who

I'd be unbelievably happy with that pull.

msstate7
10-25-2015, 08:40 PM
There is a rumor on another message board that Alabama has a tailback transferring here in the spring. Former 4 star recruit.

Bama signed a 4* rb? I thought they were all 5*

TUSK
10-25-2015, 08:48 PM
Simmons is going to be 300lbs by August.

ahhhh, so he'd be a NT/DT or 34DE then.... thanks...

ShotgunDawg
10-25-2015, 08:49 PM

Scarborough?

Who is it?

He'd still have to sit out a year, right?

Ifyouonlyknew
10-25-2015, 08:50 PM
ahhhh, so he'd be a NT/DT or 34DE then.... thanks...

He's a 3-4 DE & DT in the 4-3. I guess in theory he could stay outside in the 4-3 but he's already 275lbs I just think he's gonna put on 15-20lbs a few weeks after being on campus.

hailmari
10-25-2015, 08:53 PM
That'd be a great haul. Although, Baker and Cushenberry are new names to me.

I've seen that we're looking a juco WR named Wyms (I think). 6'4" guy that is getting some attention lately. Then there's a guy committed to play basketball at New Mexico that is being recruited for football too. Similar to derunnya's deal his senior year.

TUSK
10-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Bama signed a 4* rb? I thought they were all 5*

we've been slumming a tad lately... with RBs gettin' processed and leaving for PT, ....

need the numbers, and all....

Coach34
10-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Simmons going to grow into a DT easy

Brown is enjoying the recruiting process but will be a Dawg. Let him have his hat ceremony

TUSK
10-25-2015, 08:56 PM
Scarborough?

Who is it?

Scarborough was a five star... and he's been suspiciously absent, lately...

hmmmmmmmmm

Ifyouonlyknew
10-25-2015, 09:00 PM
That'd be a great haul. Although, Baker and Cushenberry are new names to me.

I've seen that we're looking a juco WR named Wyms (I think). 6'4" guy that is getting some attention lately. Then there's a guy committed to play basketball at New Mexico that is being recruited for football too. Similar to derunnya's deal his senior year.

Javon Wyms is the kid from Hinds. He had a big year but he's a spring grad. Reggie Todd is the bball kid from Bama. Right now he's leaning toward sticking with bball but he hasn't made a final decision.

Jacksondevildog
10-25-2015, 09:07 PM
Not him.

Scarborough?

Who is it?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-25-2015, 09:10 PM

Me too because were not.

hailmari
10-25-2015, 09:11 PM
I wonder if Eiland is being planned for playing inside. Similar size to Malone and that'd allow us to have (potentially) Lashley and Champion on the ends with Parker at the other guard spot. That's a huge line.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-25-2015, 09:12 PM
He's talking about Tyren Jones. He was dismissed this spring from Bama & he's at Hutchinson (KS) Juco. No clue if we're actively recruiting him.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-25-2015, 09:13 PM
Me too because were not.

I guess we'll just have to see come February.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-25-2015, 09:14 PM
I wonder if Eiland is being planned for playing inside. Similar size to Malone and that'd allow us to have (potentially) Lashley and Champion on the ends with Parker at the other guard spot. That's a huge line.

I definitely think Eiland is better suited for guard.

Jacksondevildog
10-25-2015, 09:14 PM
He's talking about Tyren Jones. He was dismissed this spring from Bama & he's at Hutchinson (KS) Juco. No clue if we're actively recruiting him.

That's him.

DCdawg
10-25-2015, 09:26 PM
Did I miss something? What happened to Crowell?

TUSK
10-25-2015, 09:27 PM
Jones would be a great addition, provided he's quit peddlin' Mary J.... not that there's anything wrong with that...

Ifyouonlyknew
10-25-2015, 09:31 PM

He's still on the board. He could be that other WR in the class. I really think he wants to go to OM but I don't think they'd take him back right now.

DCdawg
10-25-2015, 09:36 PM
Also, does anybody know much about the Reggie Todd kid? Saw him pop up on one of Paul's tweets and was just wondering.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-25-2015, 09:38 PM
Also, does anybody know much about the Reggie Todd kid? Saw him pop up on one of Paul's tweets and was just wondering.

He's been a bball guy. Committed to New Mexico St for bball. Has some smaller football offers but bigger schools are started to come around. Not sure if he's going to give up bball for football. Kid has a crazy high ceiling in football.

Coach34
10-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Me too because were not.

Wtf? It will be shocking if we don't get him

shoeless joe
10-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Wtf? It will be shocking if we don't get him

All indicators I've seen/heard that are around the kid are saying he's not state bound.

If your sources are close to our program and recruiting then I could see how your info is a little different. I hope your info proves to be correct.

Intramural All-American
10-25-2015, 10:16 PM
All indicators I've seen/heard that are around the kid are saying he's not state bound.

If your sources are close to our program and recruiting then I could see how your info is a little different. I hope your info proves to be correct.

I've heard he wants to go to ole miss and play with Metcalf. I've heard we are third behind ole miss and bama, but I've also heard he is not as dead set about getting out of Starkville as he was earlier. So while it looks a little better than it did, we still have ground to catch up.

msstate7
10-25-2015, 10:21 PM
I've heard he wants to go to ole miss and play with Metcalf. I've heard we are third behind ole miss and bama, but I've also heard he is not as dead set about getting out of Starkville as he was earlier. So while it looks a little better than it did, we still have ground to catch up.

If AJ goes to om, that would be the ultimate kick in the nuts

Intramural All-American
10-25-2015, 10:24 PM
If AJ goes to om, that would be the ultimate kick in the nuts

No kidding. Hopefully he realizes that he could become a hometown hero rather than rejecting the people he grew up with.

msstate7
10-25-2015, 10:28 PM
No kidding. Hopefully he realizes that he could become a hometown hero rather than rejecting the people he grew up with.

Maybe he's paying attention to the NCAA investigation. I really don't think om skates on this. Really need the NCAA to release their findings before February

chainedup_Dawg
10-25-2015, 10:33 PM

That'd be some major horsehshit and id never be able to follow recruiting again. Surely this isn't the case

Ifyouonlyknew
10-25-2015, 10:41 PM

I've heard the exact opposite on him & Metcalf playing together. I'd say we have a slight lead followed by Bama. There's no scenario I could see ending with AJ at OM.

Homedawg
10-25-2015, 11:29 PM
Ole miss will come into the picture and get a visit no doubt. As it stands today, we trail bama, by the slightest of margins. I like our chances come feb but certainly the hay isn't in the barn w him.

hailmari
10-26-2015, 06:59 AM
Yeah, there's something of a rivalry between those two. Nothing heated, but there's no way they play together.

msstate7
10-26-2015, 07:13 AM
Yeah, there's something of a rivalry between those two. Nothing heated, but there's no way they play together.

I think they should take their rivalry to the next level... Like the egg bowl

Coach34
10-26-2015, 07:19 AM

My source is pretty damn lose to the situation

Coach34
10-26-2015, 07:20 AM
I've heard he wants to go to ole miss and play with Metcalf.

That sounds David Johnsonish

OM is 3rd at best

HancockCountyDog
10-26-2015, 07:41 AM
He's still on the board. He could be that other WR in the class. I really think he wants to go to OM but I don't think they'd take him back right now.

If and when they miss on some national guys, they will come back to him.

They still think they are landing five stars from Texas and Paterson's teammates. Signing day, will be another rude awakening.

We are in great shape with AJ, dogfight with Bama for Simmons.

Coach34
10-26-2015, 07:44 AM
Simmons and Brown are 2 of the best out of Mississippi in awhile- and why Bama is fighting harder for these 2. Location and friendships are our friend for a change

msstate7
10-26-2015, 07:47 AM
Simmons and Brown are 2 of the best out of Mississippi in awhile- and why Bama is fighting harder for these 2. Location and friendships are our friend for a change

We're working on 2 straight 10 win seasons... We can't lose big time players in our back yard. Simmons and AJ are a must or this class can't be considered a success IMO

Bothrops
10-26-2015, 08:29 AM
I'd be unbelievably happy with that pull.

I definitely think we get the Baker kid from Kentucky, but we may need to finish strong to duplicate that list.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-26-2015, 08:33 AM
If and when they miss on some national guys, they will come back to him.

They still think they are landing five stars from Texas and Paterson's teammates. Signing day, will be another rude awakening.

We are in great shape with AJ, dogfight with Bama for Simmons.

Agree on all accounts.

FISHDAWG
10-26-2015, 08:40 AM

kinda like the Lawrence brothers ? ... I thought they were raised like 30 miles from TSUN

Johnson85
10-26-2015, 08:45 AM
kinda like the Lawrence brothers ? ... I thought they were raised like 30 miles from TSUN

Magnolia Heights is not exactly South Panola or Starkville High. Obviously close to OM, but not going to OM is not like rejecting a home town school

Johnson85
10-26-2015, 08:46 AM
I think we land

Quenton Baker
AJ Brown
Scott Lashley
Jeffery Simmons
Kobe Jones
Emmitt Gooden
Marquiss Spencer
Raekwon Davis
Christian Wallace
Another WR can't say who

Is that just a position of need we're looking to feel, or do we have a guy basically committed that we're trying to keep under the radar?

Ifyouonlyknew
10-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Is that just a position of need we're looking to feel, or do we have a guy basically committed that we're trying to keep under the radar?

We're going to take at least 2 WR. I just don't have a good idea of who that will be.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-26-2015, 09:23 AM
Has he ruled out baseball as well?

shoeless joe
10-26-2015, 09:33 AM
My source is pretty damn lose to the situation

So is mine...great example of why things change so much in recruiting, nobody has a clue. And also why I don't follow it much unless it's a kid close by.

shoeless joe
10-26-2015, 09:35 AM
Has he ruled out baseball as well?

He should. With his skill set it would be "easier" for him to succeed in football.

maroonmania
10-26-2015, 09:41 AM

Boy, that's some messed up stuff there. Could you imagine a kid at Oxford feeling this way wanting to come to MSU to play with Brown? Hopefully that's just misinformation going around. Can't imagine he would really want to go up there and deal with the mess they have going on at the moment (NCAA, KKK, etc.)

Coach34
10-26-2015, 09:42 AM
So is mine...great example of why things change so much in recruiting, nobody has a clue. And also why I don't follow it much unless it's a kid close by.

Well, as I said- Alabama is enticing- but I think he stays home. And OM is a very distant 3rd at best

Coach34
10-26-2015, 09:43 AM
Boy, that's some messed up stuff there. Could you imagine a kid at Oxford feeling this way wanting to come to MSU to play with Brown? Hopefully that's just misinformation going around. Can't imagine he would really want to go up there and deal with the mess they have going on at the moment (NCAA, KKK, etc.)

Thats David Johnson bullshit. That couldnt be further from the truth.

AlSwearengen
10-26-2015, 10:16 AM
I know Crowell got tired of the om people constantly pumping Metcalf as the best wr in MS for the last 30 years and I would think AJ gets tired of hearing it as well. That said, cj got treated like a bitch by their fans at an egg bowl and he still signed on with them.

I have zero sources, but from the outside looking in, logic says State or bama. This is recruiting we are talking about though.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-26-2015, 10:20 AM
I know Crowell got tired of the om people constantly pumping Metcalf as the best wr in MS for the last 30 years and I would think AJ gets tired of hearing it as well. That said, cj got treated like a bitch by their fans at an egg bowl and he still signed on with them.

I have zero sources, but from the outside looking in, logic says State or bama. This is recruiting we are talking about though.

I went to Starkville, Oxford game this year. AJ is leaps and bounds better than Metcalf.

defiantdog
10-26-2015, 10:44 AM
No way Brown is going to OM..... Blood is thicker than money. And he's skeptical about Bama because he wants to play two sports. Saban is a one sport dude..... Ask Marlon Humphrey.

msstate7
10-26-2015, 10:49 AM
No way Brown is going to OM..... Blood is thicker than money. And he's skeptical about Bama because he wants to play two sports. Saban is a one sport dude..... Ask Marlon Humphrey.

If he's really wanting to play 2 sports, I feel much better about our chances

chef dixon
10-26-2015, 10:53 AM
We're going to take at least 2 WR. I just don't have a good idea of who that will be.

What position would Wallace play? He looks like a big time prospect.

defiantdog
10-26-2015, 11:01 AM
Scarborough was a five star... and he's been suspiciously absent, lately...

hmmmmmmmmm

He's your third string RB..... You'll probably see him play when you play your next cupcake.

BeardoMSU
10-26-2015, 11:02 AM
constantly pumping Metcalf as the best wr in MS for the last 30 years

Even better than Pat Patterson?****

Ifyouonlyknew
10-26-2015, 11:28 AM
What position would Wallace play? He looks like a big time prospect.

He thinks he's a CB. Oregon St is selling him on RB. I think he's an OLB.

shoeless joe
10-26-2015, 11:28 AM
I went to Starkville, Oxford game this year. AJ is leaps and bounds better than Metcalf.

If you saw each ones game against West Point you may be singing a different tune.

msstate7
10-26-2015, 11:29 AM
He's your third string RB..... You'll probably see him play when you play your next cupcake.

Probably get some carries in the 2nd half of our game. No need to play Henry with us up 3 td's**

Ifyouonlyknew
10-26-2015, 11:31 AM
If you saw each ones game against West Point you may be singing a different tune.

I think Metcalf is better suited for the Evan Engram role. I think we'd use AJ like we did Fred Ross. Start him off outside & then put him in the slot to really exploit the mismatch he'd provide.

msstate7
10-26-2015, 11:32 AM
I think it's hard to compare HS wr's looking at their stats bc of HS qb play. I have no idea which one is better. I just want AJ

HancockCountyDog
10-26-2015, 11:32 AM

They are both really good, different strengths and weaknesses. If used correctly, each will have an instant impact.

shoeless joe
10-26-2015, 11:35 AM
I think it's hard to compare HS wr's looking at their stats bc of HS qb play. I have no idea which one is better. I just want AJ

Agree 100%.

My point was going off one game on TV wasn't an accurate look at each kid. The very next week brown looked pedestrian and single handedly kept the opponent in the game.

But I would love to see him in maroon and white. I think his skill set is much closer to being an impact player early on on the gridiron.

maroonmania
10-26-2015, 12:08 PM

Look, we all know exactly why CJ Johnson signed with them but I have a feeling OM can't be quite as "generous" in their recruiting these days with the NCAA breathing down their neck.

Tripp McNeely
10-26-2015, 03:42 PM
Well, as I said- Alabama is enticing- but I think he stays home. And OM is a very distant 3rd at best

I think context clues are pretty telling in situations like these. You don't read ANY interviews from WRs in that second group (behind AJ) talking about how Gonzalez, their recruiting coach, Mullen "hisself", etc. are "contacting me every day", "4-5 times a week", etc. When you read interviews from our top targets: AJ, Simmons, Lashley, etc., these are pretty common quotes. These are professional recruiters who contact their top targets as often as possible...so, what does that tell you? We know that we need at least 2 WRs in the 16' class. So, it tells me that they feel pretty good about target #1 (AJ) and are still evaluating who #2 (and maybe #3) should be.

HancockCountyDog
10-26-2015, 04:20 PM
Agree on all accounts.

I know that the bears are trying hard to get in the game with Simmons, it could be a three way battle, but I just keep hearing MSU/Bama in a dead heat for Simmons.

MSUDawg99
10-26-2015, 05:13 PM

From what I understand, Crowell was never coming here. That was msg board speak after he de-committed from Usiss. He may end up recommitting to them. But who knows.

msstate7
10-26-2015, 05:19 PM
I know that the bears are trying hard to get in the game with Simmons, it could be a three way battle, but I just keep hearing MSU/Bama in a dead heat for Simmons.

I wonder if Simmons knows he probably won't play but a season under Saban. I really think he's done there after next season. Not sure why I think this unless I heard it somewhere

Coach34
10-26-2015, 05:23 PM

We're in good shape with Simmons- but its still a battle. Simmons and Brown are the best 2 recruits out of Miss in awhile and Saban is working it. We are in great shape with both though and Brown is all but done

Todd4State
10-26-2015, 06:28 PM
I think we land

Quenton Baker
AJ Brown
Scott Lashley
Jeffery Simmons
Kobe Jones
Emmitt Gooden
Marquiss Spencer
Raekwon Davis
Christian Wallace
Another WR can't say who

I could live with that group. We're going to make a late splash this year.

The only thing I would like to see us do is make a late run at Jawon Pass but I know that's not likely.

TUSK
10-26-2015, 06:56 PM
I wonder if Simmons knows he probably won't play but a season under Saban. I really think he's done there after next season. Not sure why I think this unless I heard it somewhere

Heretic.

Lance Harbor
10-26-2015, 09:05 PM
I could live with that group. We're going to make a late splash this year.

The only thing I would like to see us do is make a late run at Jawon Pass but I know that's not likely.

Where is Nigel Knott headed?

dawg27
10-26-2015, 09:49 PM

Aj was at the bearshark game please tell me we going to get him.

Coach34
10-26-2015, 10:17 PM

AJ is going to be at the LSU-Bama game too I think

Ifyouonlyknew
10-26-2015, 10:36 PM

He was at our last 2 games. The kid is going to see other schools.

MSUDawg4Life
10-26-2015, 10:40 PM
Heretic.

Are you confident Saban will be there long-term?

I wouldn't be surprised if Saban quits after this year.

Todd4State
10-26-2015, 10:55 PM
Where is Nigel Knott headed?

My guess is either MSU or Ole Miss and probably leaning towards Ole Miss.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-26-2015, 11:04 PM
My guess is either MSU or Ole Miss and probably leaning towards Ole Miss.

He's not going to OM. Still expect him OOS with Bama as the lead school. If by some chance he stayed instate it would be MSU.

Todd4State
10-26-2015, 11:20 PM
He's not going to OM. Still expect him OOS with Bama as the lead school. If by some chance he stayed instate it would be MSU.

I think Knott wants to go to Alabama, but I'm not sure that they want him at this point is the impression I get.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-26-2015, 11:28 PM
I think Knott wants to go to Alabama, but I'm not sure that they want him at this point is the impression I get.

According to their recruiting guys he's at the top of their CB board. I think the Oregon trip gave him pause. He really likes Oregon but the distance is a negative to his mom. She's on board with Bama & I think they eventually win out.

Todd4State
10-26-2015, 11:39 PM
According to their recruiting guys he's at the top of their CB board. I think the Oregon trip gave him pause. He really likes Oregon but the distance is a negative to his mom. She's on board with Bama & I think they eventually win out.

I thought they (Bama) were worried about his knee injury.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-26-2015, 11:42 PM
I thought they (Bama) were worried about his knee injury.

Naw just wishful thinking mostly on our fans. He's been back playing for a month. He had a pick 6 last Friday.

Todd4State
10-26-2015, 11:50 PM
Naw just wishful thinking mostly on our fans. He's been back playing for a month. He had a pick 6 last Friday.

Wow- I thought he was supposed to be out 9 games or something. I'm glad he's back for his sake.